Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Goldies head on Corso. Life is complete. Go Gophers!

Starting to feel pretty good... Still a lot of game left but Michigan cant seem to stop us... Where are you BMills...?

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

F you Harbaugh - in your own stadium getting it shoved up your pie hole... Holy shit XMas came early...!

How is Michigan still 13? Fucking ridiculous.

Harbaugh is done.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    How is Michigan still 13? Fucking ridiculous.

Harbaugh is done.
    Because they are playing the #1 team in the country... I guarantee you Michigan would handily beat Utah, Oregon and the Huskies...!

And Harbaugh is not done... How many top tier coaches are out there...? If you know of one FSU, Tennessee, Florida and Miami are looking for one...

Well I hate Ohio State with a blind seething passion, but man... JK Dobbins! Kid is fun to watch, haven't seen a rushing performance like this in awhile.

Now lets go EAGLES!!!! Win over Pitt would be a nice way to end the season...

YESSSS!!!!

It's a little over 365 days until next year's GAME.... and Michigan still sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Because they are playing the #1 team in the country... I guarantee you Michigan would handily beat Utah, Oregon and the Huskies...!

And Harbaugh is not done... How many top tier coaches are out there...? If you know of one FSU, Tennessee, Florida and Miami are looking for one...

Maybe Oregon or the dawgs on any given day but not Utah. Michigan just isn’t that good.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Ohio State’s offense is really good. Their defense is missing something. Michigan is probably properly ranked around 15. Would be interesting to see them against another top 5 team with a really good offense.

Lots of red still left in Michigans stadium and not a lot of blue... Paging BMills...!

2019 College Football thread

Disagree UM should be ranked in the teens. They got smoked at home by their rival whom they should have been up for, lost to Wisconsin and Penn State and should have lost at home to Army.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Ohio State’s offense is really good. Their defense is missing something. Michigan is probably properly ranked around 15. Would be interesting to see them against another top 5 team with a really good offense.
    So their D is ranked #1 in the country... Not sure what they are missing...! Bring on LSU has zero D...!

This is getting tiresome.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    So their D is ranked #1 in the country... Not sure what they are missing...! Bring on LSU has zero D...!

I watched the game and don’t think Michigan is that good.

Barring a self-inflicted Michigan turnover and a missed PAT, they’d have given up 35 points to a team ranked between 15-20.

27-35 points is not a dominant defensive performance.

To be fair, they are really good. They may win the National Championship. But, it will be more interesting to see them play against a better offense.

Go back to your 40 friends and be happy they beat Michigan again. Or at least as happy as you’re going to be while you’re in Ohio...

I watched the game and don’t think Michigan is that good.

Barring a self-inflicted Michigan turnover and a missed PAT, they’d have given up 35 points to a team ranked between 15-20.

27-35 points is not a dominant defensive performance.

To be fair, they are really good. They may win the National Championship. But, it will be more interesting to see them play against a better offense.

Go back to your 40 friends and be happy they beat Michigan again. Or at least as happy as you’re going to be while you’re in Ohio...
    They are that good and the only team that can play with them is LSU... LSU great offense but not even close to a good D... We will win out and even when we do people will still question how good we are...

And 54-46 born in Seattle and cant wait to move back... But will probably be the only Buckeye fan in Seattle or OR... I hate this state but love my school, but will be more than happy to move the F out of this state...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh, damn. You’re not an Ohio native and you’re choosing to live in Ohio with the other folks who say “we” when referring to 19-year olds playing football. We can’t deny the passion, but we can question the terminology.

In other news...

Anyone else watching the first half of the Iron Bowl track meet? Holy crap - what a game!

https://youtu.be/sPxohMqU-3c

Best interview... Such a biatch...! And they were picked to win the Big 10 and play for the National Championship...!

"So coach is it a coaching issue, talent issue or.recruiting issue...?" "I will answer your questions but not your insults - they have score 128 points in the past two years so what are you going to do...?" He has no answers... Please Jim H dont leave Michigan...!

Plenty of Buckeyes in Seattle. Guaranteed.

I'd like to see a Minnesota win and play the Bucks in Indy.

Penn State looks like they are barely winning against Rutgers.... woops!

Utah wins big tonight.

And finally, I'd like to see Auburn win the Iron Bowl!!!!

Auburn 100 yard PICK SIX!!!!!

hahahahahaha

That catch behind the back was stoooipid...!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone else watching the first half of the Iron Bowl track meet? Holy crap - what a game!
    Have been flipping back and forth between BC-PIT and Alabama-Auburn. Definitely a fun game going on in Auburn, living up to expectations... Lets go Tigers!

Sconnies gettin it done.

Man what a game! This Iron Bowl is bonkers! Just back and forth all day

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Man what a game! This Iron Bowl is bonkers! Just back and forth all day
    Ya, this is nuts.

On a side note, can someone explain to me the situation with Bama and Auburn fans dress code on game day? It boggles my mind to see everyone all dressed up like they are at a golf tournament or a country club luncheon. Not saying I don't dig it, but it's way different than B1G games where the fat dudes are shirtless with a letter painted on their chest.

What a ferocious touchdown by the Tigers there! Holy shit. 48-45?!? This game is gonna come down to who has the ball last