Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    I wouldn’t be upset if Wisconsin pulled this off.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost, and the committee still gave Ohio State a spot. Scariest 4 seed ever.

Suckeyes not to be denied

should've been a false start for sure on that TD though

I won't deny the false start.

Uh oh...!

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

2019 College Football thread

Fucking Memphis didn’t cover. Wilbur is pissed

Wow. 24 straight. Boooo

Wow. Bullshit pass interference call.

Who should be #1 after today? LSU or OSU?

So the Bucks have played PSU than Michigan and now Wisconsin... 3 top 15 teams all in a row... I am going with the Bucks...! And the bitch is Wisconsin def played better than us and we still pulled it out...!

I'm going 1 OSU, 2 LSU, 3 Clemson, 4 OU. OSU v LSU in the natty. OSU wins 44-37.

OSU played 3 teams ranked in top 10 at the time they played. LSU played 5. (Texas, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and Georgia). Advantage LSU on schedule.

Beating Auburn, Alabama and Georgia seems more impressive to me than beating The Sanduskys, Michigan and Wisconsin.

LSU punked Georgia. OSU had a tough game against Badgers. Advantage LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    OSU played 3 teams ranked in top 10 at the time they played. LSU played 5. (Texas, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and Georgia). Advantage LSU on schedule.

Beating Auburn, Alabama and Georgia seems more impressive to me than beating The Sanduskys, Michigan and Wisconsin.

LSU punked Georgia. OSU had a tough game against Badgers. Advantage LSU.
    Wrong... They just showed the Bucks played 5 top teams compared to LSUs 4... Our strength of schedule is stronger than LSUs... Google it... We played 3 top 15 teams in a row and got it done... It should be LSU vs OSU... And no doubt Fields is hurt and a month off we be good...

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Wrong... They just showed the Bucks played 5 top teams compared to LSUs 4... Our strength of schedule is stronger than LSUs... Google it...

Top 10 at the time they played is a different beast than top 25. Different type of comparison. You been drinking?

Top 10 at the time they played is a different beast than top 25. Different type of comparison. You been drinking?
    I have been... They just showed strength of schedule compared to LSU just now... Just Google strength of schedule and see how it plays out...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the win. We’re making different arguments. Repetition does not make a more convincing argument. (And, Fox broadcasting has an interest in the Big 10, BTW.) But, you’re a true believer and have some additional celebration drinking to do. Have fun! Good luck in playoffs.

Congrats on the win. We’re making different arguments. Repetition does not make a more convincing argument. (And, Fox broadcasting has an interest in the Big 10, BTW.) But, you’re a true believer and have some additional celebration drinking to do. Have fun! Good luck in playoffs.
    Not a true believer but a fan... We have a rookie coach and a "freshman QB" and at the beginning of the season would never have picked the Bucks... Michigan was picked to play for it all and win it and we got it done...

That was the sound of a Badger choking on a Buckeye... Defense finally came out of the tunnel in the 3rd quarter. I'm going with Clemson to win it all because their defense looked best yesterday and defense wins championships. Ya it was Virginia but still..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

2019 College Football thread

OSU and LSU would be a hell of a game....

On another note...was watching PA State Football Championships this weekend...and OSU is getting top 2 PA recruits in the next 2 years...

2020-Fleming (Southern Columbia)(WR- top recruit in the country)...

2021- Harrison (St. Joe’s Prep)(WR-Marvin Harrison’s kid)

It says something when the top recruits in the state...choose the rival school/state next door.

Undertow and OSU are in their prime......

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    OSU and LSU would be a hell of a game....

On another note...was watching PA State Football Championships this weekend...and OSU is getting top 2 PA recruits in the next 2 years...

2020-Fleming (Southern Columbia)(WR- top recruit in the country)...

2021- Harrison (St. Joe’s Prep)(WR-Marvin Harrison’s kid)

It says something when the top recruits in the state...choose the rival school/state next door.

Undertow and OSU are in their prime......
    I watched the LSU game and right now they are playing lights out... Burrows is playing at a completely diff level and looked incredible against GA... We would have to play our absolute best game to beat them... As it stands it looks like it will be the Bucks playing Clemson and LSU playing Oklahoma... The bowl games this year should be fantastic and would love to see Oregon and Wisconsin play...!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    I watched the LSU game and right now they are playing lights out... Burrows is playing at a completely diff level and looked incredible against GA... We would have to play our absolute best game to beat them... As it stands it looks like it will be the Bucks playing Clemson and LSU playing Oklahoma... The bowl games this year should be fantastic and would love to see Oregon and Wisconsin play...!

Agree..bowl game matchups will be great....hope the games are exciting.

LSU Burrows is interesting....good back story.
    One thing I find annoying is the constant shots of his parents in the stands....something about them...seem like they really are “too involved”...maybe like “lawnmower parents”..lol.

*(They could be awesome people/parents....it’s just the TV cameras are always showing them??)

I'm just glad everyone got to see how bad UGA actually is.

Ohio State and Clemson are both better than LSU 9 out of 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I'm just glad everyone got to see how bad UGA actually is.

Ohio State and Clemson are both better than LSU 9 out of 10 games.
    I'm not sure losing to LSU for only your 2nd loss of the season qualifies as confirming you're a bad team. Not a top 4 team maybe but calling them bad is a HUGE stretch. I'm not a UGA fan either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You're a bad team in 2019 when your coach doesn't know how to score 30 points a game. This UGA team would have been great in 2010, unless they played Oregon. This 'great' defense gets confused and obliterated when an offense goes uptempo.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    You're a bad team in 2019 when your coach doesn't know how to score 30 points a game. This UGA team would have been great in 2010, unless they played Oregon. This 'great' defense gets confused and obliterated when an offense goes uptempo.
    They averaged 31 ppg. I'm not calling them great. I'm saying they're not bad. If they're bad then EVERYONE but Clemson, OSU, and LSU are bad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AAAAND thats the way it should be. LSU has played tougher opponents than the Suckeyes. Period. Commmitee agrees. Sorry Undertow. Beating Bama, in Bama (with Tua) was the biggest win of the season, by anybody.