Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Rough no-call for UW.
    the late hit on Herbert was a rough no-call too. I'll take the W. Huck the Fuskies.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

But play to pay would ruin the armature nature of the sport. What’s the total sum salary for all of Alabama’s coaching staff, assistants, and Analysts?

just starting the saturday's down south series and did not know this story. Awesome!

https://www.thewareaglereader.com/20...ports-history/
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    the late hit on Herbert was a rough no-call too. I'll take the W. Huck the Fuskies.
    Exactly. That was pretty bad.

LETS GO IRISH!!!!! Beat Team Khaki!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Bucky...beat Ohio St.

Gophers...beat Maryland.

Chase Young is an Fing beast...!

O - H...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

UW bye week gives me an opportunity to enjoy some top 10 upsets without worrying about Chris Peterson’s poor offensive play calls.

Serious injury to KS LB taking a some joy out of K State threat to upset Oklahoma.

Wisconsin defense still hasn’t done shit against a good offense.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    UW bye week gives me an opportunity to enjoy some top 10 upsets without worrying about Chris Peterson’s poor offensive play calls.

Serious injury to KS LB taking a some joy out of K State beating Oklahoma.
    Fixed it.

Ouch that Hurts. Guess I picked the right week to commit to a scout event and miss watching the OU game. Props to K State for bringing it. OUr defense is still too small in the secondary to beat Bama or Clemson, much less Kansas State LOL
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

How OU lost to KSU is beyond me... OUs defense has been suspect all year bit holy shit KSU...? Cant wait for ND and Michigan and WSU and Oregon should be another great one...

Last edited by Undertow; 10-26-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Auburn - LSU was a good game. Gotta give Auburn some credit for that one. If Tua doesn’t get healthy I can see both LSU and AU hanging Losses on Bama.

ND v Michigan should be a good game, if Michigan’s receivers can catch the football.

WSU @ Oregon... I doubt it. WSU isn’t good this year. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Oregon cover this game.

Let’s talk about Illinois and Minnesota though. Illinois could go bowling this year, 4-4 with games against Rutgers and Northwestern.Minnesota is 8-0! Not gonna last but still 8-0.

Big 12 is gonna get messy. Texas, Iowa St and OU all go down to unranked teams. Baylor is undefeated. Make a playoff hole for Oregon.

Go Blue!
    I still call it The Jake.

I find it amazing that Mike, "Coug It" Leach was no (fucking zero!) clock management skills by this stage of his career. Hurry-up every single fucking play, it seems, even when he absolutely needs to runs off time and force the opponent to call time out.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I find it amazing that Mike, "Coug It" Leach was no (fucking zero!) clock management skills by this stage of his career. Hurry-up every single fucking play, it seems, even when he absolutely needs to runs off time and force the opponent to call time out.
    Coug’d it.
    I swear the camera caught Gordon on the sideline mouth: “We left them too much time.”
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Go Blue!
    No shit... I did not see that coming at all...!

ND v Michigan should be a good game, if Michigan’s receivers can catch the football.

WSU @ Oregon... I doubt it. WSU isn’t good this year. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Oregon cover this game.
    Welp got that one wrong. Harbaugh and co called an intelligent game and Brian Kelly was dumb and didn’t realize what playing in a hurricane does to a passing game.

Also didn’t plan on Cristobal being dumb and punting on 4th and 6th on the WSU 33.... when they had been rushing 7 yards a play... I thought he was past that dumb block headed Play calling.maybe not.

Utes D playing like top five in the country, held Cal to just 83 total yards last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Utes D playing like top five in the country, held Cal to just 83 total yards last night.
    Don't get too excited...the fuckin Beavs beat Cal last week.

Welp got that one wrong. Harbaugh and co called an intelligent game and Brian Kelly was dumb and didn’t realize what playing in a hurricane does to a passing game.

Also didn’t plan on Cristobal being dumb and punting on 4th and 6th on the WSU 33.... when they had been rushing 7 yards a play... I thought he was past that dumb block headed Play calling.maybe not.
    I'm a die hard ducks fan but for two games now, we've seen what happens when Aroyo/Cristobol let Herbert do his fucking job...he absolutely takes over and covers the length of the field in under a minute. I am glad Verdell is a freak and our O Line is so good but when you have one of college FB's top five arms and definitely top three brains in your QB, throw more than 7 times in the first half! And.. go longer than 10 yards on a pass at least once a game? Maybe?

Offensive play calling is horrendous. I don't get it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I sincerely believe the Leach hype. Watching him systematically break down an opposing defense is impressive. He's a whacko for sure but the dude knows how to run an offense, timeouts not withstanding.

Prospects are good for two SEC teams again. Will suck putting a no-loss clemson in to get smoked outta the gate.
    "Can't you see..."

Wisconsin defense still hasn’t done shit against a good offense.
    They did alright against OSU for a half+ (and against a MI team that just hung 40 on Notre Dame). Tough sledding when your "ball control offense" is going three and out over and over and over and over. Most D's in the country are going to wear down under those circumstances. OSU just too talented and too deep across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Prospects are good for two SEC teams again. Will suck putting a no-loss clemson in to get smoked outta the gate.
    After LSU and Auburn hang Bama with two losses and FL gets beat a second time by LSU? We will see what happens in two weekends.

Likely going to be against an undefeated LSU, OSU, and Clemson, single loss Penn State, Single loss OU, and single loss Oregon?