Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    A Slew of UGA Players Sitting Out 2020 Sugar Bowl

FWIW, I think Baylor's starting QB is also out. They played the Big12 title game with the 2nd string QB.
    Baylor QB's cleared concussion protocol and will play.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Hell of a game. I appreciate how Cristobal has turned the culture into one that you actually can feel okay about when going into the 4th behind. That Duck defense is legit and is only going to be better next year.

Absolutely incredible the Ducks pulled that one out. The offense was absolutely horrible. D has been carrying the team all year. Avalos is legit, hope we can keep him for a while. Not sad to see Arroyo go. Can’t believe that both the offensive and defensive mvps were both born and raised in Oregon. Got super lucking when Taggart left us with Cristobal. You can tell players love him. Hope he gets a good OC this offseason.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Absolutely incredible the Ducks pulled that one out. The offense was absolutely horrible. D has been carrying the team all year. Avalos is legit, hope we can keep him for a while. Not sad to see Arroyo go. Can’t believe that both the offensive and defensive mvps were both born and raised in Oregon. Got super lucking when Taggart left us with Cristobal. You can tell players love him. Hope he gets a good OC this offseason.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Yup. No excuse for that leave of execution with that much offensive talent. Arroyo was awful.

If there was ever any doubt that Saban is a huge prick, there isn't any more. Michigan should have just gotten out of the way and let Harris score the last TD without trying to stop him.

Big 12-2 finishes Bowl Season with worst overall conference bowl record at 1 and 5. Texas, our only ray of light, had other issues regular season. If something big doesn't happen we'll see Oklahoma and Texas leaving putting it back down to 8 teams.

Absolutely incredible the Ducks pulled that one out. The offense was absolutely horrible. D has been carrying the team all year.
    To be fair, Ducks O looked solid on the opening drive with a good pass/run mix. I get the concept of trying to set up play action after that, but it wasn't working, so why not move back to what worked on the first drive?

First half special team fail didn't help.

D has been carrying the team all year.
    Yeah, and more specifically, D forced turnovers turned around several games this season. Ducks tackle the ball, which sometimes drive me nuts when the opposing team runner carries 3 Ducks for 10 extra yards as they try to rip out the ball.

Avalos is legit, hope we can keep him for a while. * * * Got super lucking when Taggart left us with Cristobal. You can tell players love him.
    Yep, yep and yep. Taggart leaving for the $$$ and Christobal filling in worked wonders.

Take a big step back: This senior class has come a long way after playing on a 4-6 team in 2016

Looking at all the pics of that sunset over the Rose Bowl yesterday, there is just no valid argument that a prettier place to play football exists in the country.

BYU stadium is in a scenic spot. If you like water views, UW's Husky Stadium, on the shore of Lake Washington, has those with views of the Cascades on clear days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-2-over-Rose-Bowl-2020.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	342.1 KB 
ID:	308782
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

^^^Wobbly Goblin! Cool as fuck to see flying over unless you're the target

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    ^^^Wobbly Goblin! Cool as fuck to see flying over unless you're the target
    IIRC, those things fly at night exclusively. If you're the target you'll never see it.

Stadium also looks cool with stars and stripes thing--didn't catch that on TV.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Stadium also looks cool with stars and stripes thing--didn't catch that on TV.
    I walked in and out of the room as the band was playing Anchor's Away, made a comment, then wife started arguing it was the Air Force Up and Away song. Then we realized they were doing a medley of all the military songs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENPPdBsUwAAtA-M.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	308802

That’s no sunset Gris, that’s just the glow from the sewage treatment plant.
    I still call it The Jake.

Good Ol' Rocky Top!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How the Hoosiers lost that one is beyond me.
    I still call it The Jake.

I went to sleep in October, what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    I went to sleep in October, what happened?
    #1 ranked LSU steamrolled through a very tough slate of opponents (including Alabama, Florida, Auburn and Oklahoma) based mostly on the sheer studliness of starting QB Joe Burrow (over 5,000 yards and 55 TDs) who led the #1 offense in the country. Clemson also beat every opponent they faced (albeit a softer schedule than LSU) behind human highlight reel RB Travis Etienne and a suffocating defense that was 1st in the country in points allowed.

The LSU Tigers will meet the Clemson Tigers TONIGHT to decide who is the best. The end.

PAC 12 refs? My God why?

Ineligible receiver is the dumbest penalty

^^ right?? should've been what, like a 40 yard completion? Instead LSU ends up punting and giving the ball to Clemson on the LSU 40

Never would have imagined Clemson starting off this way and take the lead...! Let’s see how Burrows responds...!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums