Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Yes it is.... I cannot wait to see how Fields looks...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Take that FSU. Nicely done BSU. Congrats.

Oregons number 3 receiver Juwan Johnson now on IR. One receiver left. We're fucked like a football bat.

Cuse up big vs Liberty. Statement game

Oregon has played well but left points on the field. As bad as AU has looked, feels like they will win the game. Let’s go Ducks!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Terps ate some cupcakes today. 79 of them. Now lets see how that translates to real FBS teams.

Best game of the day was BSU beating FSU in Tallahassee.

Deep I formation with single running back on 4th and inches? Just punt if you’re gonna do that.

Michigan not impressive at all for all of the tenured talent... So looking forward to the season and the Bucks playing the Big Blue... Come on Bmills they did not look to good...

Clemson killed it...

OK, This Ducks vs. Auburn game was pretty fun, despite the massive choke.

I doubt Michigan fully prepared for Middle Tennessee.

Terrible coaching at Oregon.

And once again Oregon shows they suck balls... No doubt the band wagon fans on this board will be quiet...! What a choke...! All show (thanks to Nike) and no go...! You have to love college football...!

"They grow up so fast in the second half" Rough one for the Ducks, but what a game!

BC Eagles are looking as good as I've seen in recent memory.

Granted, its hard to take a lot away from one game. But QB Anthony Brown is a STUD, period. Returning for his junior year, the guy looks a lot like Kyler Murray to me. Great arm, accurate, FAST in the open field, good decision making... and he finally has a serious weapon; true freshman Zay Flowers has the ability to lift the lid on defenses. (as he showed today)

AJ Dillon might be the best RB in the country and he also has a new weapon to help him out; David Bailey at 6'1, 240 is a force to be reckoned with and gives Dillon a "thunder" compliment to his lightning. Although Dillon can run tough too - his 3rd and 9 run to seal the W against VA Tech today was a thing of beauty..

Added to their potential offensive juggernaut is the "no name" D that held a very good V Tech offense to only ~5 big plays today.

I see a top 25 ranking in BCs near future and am really excited to watch this team this season. They are FUN

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Would be totally worth it to see Alabummer choke against DOOK. I live a mile from Wallace Wade Stadium and the Dookies are horrible during basketball season but rightfully humble during football season. We've been to a LOT of DOOK football games, mostly because they support scouting and tickets are dirt cheap and easy to get. They always gave the scout kids field passes and let them down on the field full access before kickoff. Even the UNC fans would dig an upset of that magnitude.
    Dude......I live about 2 miles from Wallace Wade.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    And once again Oregon shows they suck balls... No doubt the band wagon fans on this board will be quiet...! What a choke...! All show (thanks to Nike) and no go...! You have to love college football...!

At the risk of making your stinky dick hard, we clearly lost that game. That said, I was surprised it was even close given that we literally had three of our four active receivers on the IR. Honestly, Auburn looked pretty fucking bad and while I commend Nix on underthrowing the winning pass, he was terrified for 99% of the game. Their vaunted D-line is grossly overrated.

Big props to BSU for beating the Seminoles. Huge comeback and their freshman QB is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I commend Nix on underthrowing the winning pass,
    Underthrow was the correct throw. Maybe it was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Underthrow was the correct throw. Maybe it was planned.
    I'm not saying it wasn't but that kid was throwing soft all game.

Oregon looked flashy, but also undisciplined. Still not sold on Herbert. That TD pass he threw was in the air for 2 minutes. Any good defensive backfield would have been drawing straws for that pick.

Pac 12 teams are on they way to suckville again this season, good thing most games are on the Pac-12 network so not many people will be able to witness it.

By mid season Herbert will still be a 'top NFL prospect' despite being the fourth or 5th best QB in the PAC 12 north, although he looked better than last year. Oregon will finish third or fourth in the north again this year.

Mountain West went 4 and 3 against power five teams in week 0/1 taking down Arizona, Purdue, Missouri, and Florida State.

Gamecocks got out coached. Better talent, had pretty much everything under control for the most part through the 1st half. The adjustments Mack Brown made changed everything and confused SC on both sides of the ball.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

At the risk of making your stinky dick hard, we clearly lost that game. That said, I was surprised it was even close given that we literally had three of our four active receivers on the IR. Honestly, Auburn looked pretty fucking bad and while I commend Nix on underthrowing the winning pass, he was terrified for 99% of the game. Their vaunted D-line is grossly overrated.

Big props to BSU for beating the Seminoles. Huge comeback and their freshman QB is legit.
    Look, I hate AU more than anyone but that DL held you to 16 yards rushing in the 2nd half. They slammed the door on your offense and you couldn’t stop their run game even with no threat of downfield throws. Nix will improve and they’ll win 10 games.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Look, I hate AU more than anyone but that DL held you to 16 yards rushing in the 2nd half. They slammed the door on your offense and you couldn’t stop their run game even with no threat of downfield throws. Nix will improve and they’ll win 10 games.
    Again, we had zero receivers. Take the biggest threat away (Herbert and our receiving core) and you had a truly predictable offense. Verdell was still able to make hay during the first half and Herbert (who is overrated indeed) still had ample time to find all those short passes. Had he had any of his top three receivers, let alone all of them, it would have been a different game. Not necessarily a different outcome, but come on. They ran or did quick outs/ins the whole game. If AUs defensive line was truly the second coming christ, they should have eaten us alive. And I don't hate Auburn. I hate Washington.

Again, we had zero receivers. Take the biggest threat away (Herbert and our receiving core) and you had a truly predictable offense. Verdell was still able to make hay during the first half and Herbert (who is overrated indeed) still had ample time to find all those short passes. Had he had any of his top three receivers, let alone all of them, it would have been a different game. Not necessarily a different outcome, but come on. They ran or did quick outs/ins the whole game. If AUs defensive line was truly the second coming christ, they should have eaten us alive. And I don't hate Auburn. I hate Washington.
    Didn’t Oregon have some injured running backs, as well? They mentioned one of the touchdowns was made by a third string running back because of the injuries.

Anyway, I thought Oregon was looking pretty good early on, except for a few screwups. That kicker blew his big chance.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Didn’t Oregon have some injured running backs, as well? They mentioned one of the touchdowns was made by a third string running back because of the injuries.

Anyway, I thought Oregon was looking pretty good early on, except for a few screwups. That kicker blew his big chance.
    Yeah, but just at the end of the game... Both our starting RBs were hurt but nothing terrible and they played most of the game. And that kicker is my PT's son from Hailey, ID. I felt bad for him and his dad but fuck, you can't miss that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Yes it is.... I cannot wait to see how Fields looks...

Never looked any better than this LOL
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!