Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I predict that after THE []_[] beats UF, the Gators will move out of top 20
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Neyland sells alcohol now. So that's awesome.
    article in usa today over the weekend I think, may have been wall street; at how so many colleges are now selling beer and wine to offset ticket losses; even LSU is doing it.

interestingly enough, they cited that those that sold beer had less drunken incidents in the stadium and outside than those that did not as they believed people were trying to drink as much as possible before going in or at halftime.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    article in usa today over the weekend I think, may have been wall street; at how so many colleges are now selling beer and wine to offset ticket losses; even LSU is doing it.

interestingly enough, they cited that those that sold beer had less drunken incidents in the stadium and outside than those that did not as they believed people were trying to drink as much as possible before going in or at halftime.
    Pretty much everyone is going all in on the beer sales. Makes no difference whether or not the stadium is selling out. They know people are spending money on beer and they want in on those revenues.

You'll be able to buy beer at OUr game in Norman of you travel up for that in a couple weeks. I'm considering your offense a decent test of OUr defense. If you light us up, this season will be no better than last for us.. Good enough to dance but not all night long..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Neyland sells alcohol now. So that's awesome.
    Supposedly $12 for a domestic tallboy, $13 for craft. Maybe the extra revenue will pay off Butch’s buyout before 2021.

The irony of this being implemented for the BYU game...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Pretty much everyone is going all in on the beer sales. Makes no difference whether or not the stadium is selling out. They know people are spending money on beer and they want in on those revenues.

You'll be able to buy beer at OUr game in Norman of you travel up for that in a couple weeks. I'm considering your offense a decent test of OUr defense. If you light us up, this season will be no better than last for us.. Good enough to dance but not all night long..
    I should go to that game as it will probably be the last one for UH there for a while but i'm just not a big travel with the team person. will be interesting a UH finally got a real coach this year rather than someone that will be out in 2 years if they win with a real offense, but I've seen the lines of the power 5 generally outweigh UH's by an average of 50 pounds per person and that's hard to beat for 4 quarters.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    But all of us Mountaineers will be screaming and going nuts with the Horns Down!! Texas can suck a bag
    This

ETA: I hate that we're even talking about this. We need the fuck out of the B12. Also, I don't have high hopes for Brown, especially for the first couple years.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    They will call a penalty. Stupid as all hell. But all of us Mountaineers will be screaming and going nuts with the Horns Down!! Texas can suck a bag
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    This

ETA: I hate that we're even talking about this. We need the fuck out of the B12. Also, I don't have high hopes for Brown, especially for the first couple years.
    Myself and other OU fans are wishing Austin Kendall the best there. He's a great kid and really good QB. Just didn't quite fit in to the OU system after he got injured and changes pushed him to the back of the line for starter. I pretty solidly pull for the other Big 12 teams (or what's left of OUr conference) when they are playing other teams from other conferences. WV usually pulls their weight in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    [WVU] need the fuck out of the B12.
    This continues to be one of the things which confuse me. Nebraska should be in the Big12 and WVU in the B1G.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Myself and other OU fans are wishing Austin Kendall the best there. He's a great kid and really good QB. Just didn't quite fit in to the OU system after he got injured and changes pushed him to the back of the line for starter. I pretty solidly pull for the other Big 12 teams (or what's left of OUr conference) when they are playing other teams from other conferences. WV usually pulls their weight in that regard.
    It's a whole new team for us this year. I have seen a bit of footage from Kendall. Hope he can pull out some good stuff for us.
    Coach Brown has me worried also Bagtag.
    And agreed, we are in the wrong conference.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I Fing hate this guy... Harbaugh def has not lived up to his hype and now is making excuses as to why...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/michi...t-the-cheaters

Has not won a Big 10 Championship, has not had a win against the Bucks and not so great in the Bowls... No doubt his ass is on the hot seat...

Biggest freaking bitch in the league...!

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    I Fing hate this guy... Harbaugh def has not lived up to his hype and now is making excuses as to why...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/michi...t-the-cheaters

Has not won a Big 10 Championship, has not had a win against the Bucks and not so great in the Bowls... No doubt his ass is on the hot seat...

Biggest freaking bitch in the league...!

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Yeah, he is a butthurt LOSER. No doubt, he should get canned after this season when he inevitably loses to The Ohio State University.

I’m a Michigan fan, I watched Jim play at the Big House, we had season tickets long, long after moving out of Michigan, and I was really happy they landed him as coach.

That said, put up or shut up. So much “fluff” with his operation, when all that matters is results. Or result. The last weekend of November every year.

Man I long for the days of Lloyd Carr.

Never thought I’d say that.
    I still call it The Jake.

HBag is a clown. He belongs on a high school sideline with that pad poppin' cheerleader bullshit.

Football is back! Gator offense looks terrible so far.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Love the Turnover Chain.....lol

Be interesting to see where these two teams end up. sloppy game on both sides, but early.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Be interesting to see where these two teams end up.
    By the end of season? Half of both rosters will either be in jail or up on charges.

10 sacks. It is going to be a long season for THE []_[]
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

So glad to see the U lose. Break out another chain for losing.

The only coach they can bring back to Miami and win with would be Jimmy Johnson......all these other guys they have been bringing in are dead in the water.....

I do like the entertainment factor of the turnover chain though.......seeing those guys go nuts putting that stupid thing on.....lol

It’s game week!

Game of the week is Oregon vs Auburn. I think AU wins but the Ducks have a really good QB and an elite OL. AU has a really good frosh QB and an Elite DL.

Gimme AU 27-20
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

It was a late one, but a heck of a last play of the game in the HI vs AZ game last night. Hard to get much closer than that. Nice win by the rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    It’s game week!

Game of the week is Oregon vs Auburn. I think AU wins but the Ducks have a really good QB and an elite OL. AU has a really good frosh QB and an Elite DL.

Gimme AU 27-20
    Ducks have arguably their two best receivers out for 8 weeks. It could make the difference, given the talent of AU’s D-line. That said, I’m stoked to see the Ducks play. They have a LOT of talent, much of it from the land of the SEC...Mario better make something happen this year because he has no excuses in the personnel department (thanks to his own recruiting).
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Bama with 4 starters suspended for st least part of the game for missing a team function....not great. Bama 47. Duke 20
    ROLL TIDE ROLL