Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 801 to 825 of 948
  1. #801
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,346
    Did I miss something?
    I still call it The Jake.

  2. #802
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Did I miss something?
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/15/offici...football-game/

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

  3. #803
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sector 7G
    Posts
    5,692
    I'm just here to say

    This is the worst pain EVER!

  4. #804
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,499
    Things are looking good for The Ohio State University football program...:

    CJ Stroudís commitment moves Ohio State football recruiting class up to No. 3 in national rankings.

    Sad day for Michigan and Georgia as they were after Stroud long before the Bucks. O - H bitches...!

    And with the Oklahoma players that are suspended for the LSU game LSUs path became that much easier...

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Undertow; 12-18-2019 at 07:49 PM.

  5. #805
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post

    And with the Oklahoma players that are suspended for the LSU game LSUs path became that much easier...

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Weed, it's a hell of a drug........ test.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  6. #806
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,186
    Very insightful as to what is really going on.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/how-name-im...4Vi2pC5rqcD14u


    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    CFP is rigged in favor of The Confederacy.
    "Can't you see..."

  7. #807
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Oklahoma starting safety Turner-Yell out with broken collar bone.. Not looking good at all. Just hope we do better than Notre Dame did against Clemson last year LOL..

    In other news... ABC and E S(EC) P N just ponied up 6 times what CBS was paying to acquire SEC broadcast rights..

    Report: SEC TV deal will increase school payouts by $20 million
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  8. #808
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    7,275
    Side note: With two five star LBs, plus Thibodeaux, I can’t wait to watch Oregon murder opposing offenses for the next few years.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  9. #809
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Eburg
    Posts
    13,088
    First bowl win in Kent State's 99-year history! Well done, Golden Flashes! Entertaining game

  10. #810
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Eburg
    Posts
    13,088
    The All-Time All-America team for college football's 150th anniversary I can't quibble much with the picks. OL of Bednarik, Fralic, Hannah, Pace and Parker would kick ass. And oh my that 1st team defense. Pitt gets 4 on the first team. (I had forgotten that Ditka played at Pitt.) 2nd team is kickass too.

    Speaking of Pitt, last night's Quick Lane Bowl was highly entertaining. Each year brings some minor bowl gems.

  11. #811
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post

    Speaking of Pitt, last night's Quick Lane Bowl was highly entertaining. Each year brings some minor bowl gems.
    I think Pitt was the first team I got right so far in my picks. I also have UNC over Temple though so maybe back on track? Excited about playing LSU tomorrow but thought Utah deserved the spot as much as we did before they blew it in their conference title game. An upset would be spectacular, but reality with so many starters scratched due to injuries and failed drug tests just has me hoping to do better than Notre Dame did against Clemson last year.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  12. #812
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,499
    So I am as big of a college football fan as anyone, but as stated before the number of bowl games is out of control... Watching the Pinstripe bowl - MSU vs Wakeforest and I would guess live attendance is maybe 10% capacity of what the stadium can hold... Kind of pathetic...!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

  13. #813
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    So I am as big of a college football fan as anyone, but as stated before the number of bowl games is out of control... Watching the Pinstripe bowl - MSU vs Wakeforest and I would guess live attendance is maybe 10% capacity of what the stadium can hold... Kind of pathetic...!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    6 and 6 shouldn't be bowl eligible. Make it 8 wins or top 25 ranking. Maybe some affirmative action type efforts to get smaller schools included before a 6 win FBS school.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  14. #814
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,163
    Time to play. No more speculation.

  15. #815
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Splat's Garage
    Posts
    3,416
    B1G Ten teams looking pretty solid so far this bowl season.

  16. #816
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,061
    Agree. Go Gophers. Please donít get blown out.

    LSU making this look easy.

  17. #817
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,346
    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    First bowl win in Kent State's 99-year history! Well done, Golden Flashes! Entertaining game
    Congrats to your Flashes Steve that was a highly entertaining game!


    I escaped ATL today and the throngs of LSU and OU fans in town for the Peach Bowl Nat’l Semifinal for a day on the AT - now settled in at a cozy hole in the wall pub for some good games with some good company.

    This Burrow kid can fucking play. Gonna be fun to see him and Baker match up 2x a year from now on
    I still call it The Jake.

  18. #818
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    81
    LSU is pretty good at football.

  19. #819
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,499
    This is pathetic...! LSU is no doubt really good, but Oklahoma has zero defense... For a #4 team not impressed... Does OK even have an offensive line...?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

  20. #820
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,163
    Curb stomp.

    Emphasizes importance of being in the 1/4 game instead of the 2/3 game.

    Expecting the 2/3 game to be a barn burner!

  21. #821
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,874
    Great selection job NCAA. OK doesnít belong here.

  22. #822
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Not OUr day. Wife just got her car out of the shop 2 weeks ago with brand new front and rear bumpers. She got rear ended 30 minutes before this next disaster started.

    Already knew OUr chances were slim. Lost 3 key players due to failed drug test 2 weeks ago. Lost another defensive starter safety to broken collar bone 2 weeks ago. Lost another key defensive player due to bone headed cheap shot early in this game.

    Still PrOUd of the kids still OUt there giving it their best. Next season should be better and this season is nothing to be ashamed of. 4th? Maybe before losing all those key players. Not right now though. Geaux Tigers, either color.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  23. #823
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Splat's Garage
    Posts
    3,416

  24. #824
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
    Posts
    823
    Whatís the backstory on Joe Burrows parents...why do they show them so much?.....

  25. #825
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Not OUr day. Wife just got her car out of the shop 2 weeks ago with brand new front and rear bumpers. She got rear ended 30 minutes before this next disaster started.

    Already knew OUr chances were slim. Lost 3 key players due to failed drug test 2 weeks ago. Lost another defensive starter safety to broken collar bone 2 weeks ago. Lost another key defensive player due to bone headed cheap shot early in this game.

    Still PrOUd of the kids still OUt there giving it their best. Next season should be better and this season is nothing to be ashamed of. 4th? Maybe before losing all those key players. Not right now though. Geaux Tigers, either color.
    Next year...? The only player on your team is Hurts and he is gone... I cannot wait to see the team you put on the field next year... That game sucked...! CFB game and they are putting in the second team...

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •