Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Decent shot if UGA wins, but that ain’t gonna happen. After watching UGA at Auburn (great experience BTW, highly recommend) and really seeing the ugly brutal and stupid nature of Georgia’s offense... they’re gonna get torched by LSU. Not going to keep up with LSU’s offense, who can do things like maintain tempo and catch the ball. Auburn was a couple easy dropped passes and absolutely terrible calls from putting 28 up in the fourth quarter. Absolutely diced up the UGA defense when they went up tempo. LSU is gonna chop ‘em up in a championship game.

Georgia’s offense is not the type to really exploit LSU’s defense. No QB threat to run, and a meh passing attack. I had two drunk friends calling out Georgia’s run plays. Also their tendency to do ‘just enough’ won’t allow them to keep up with LSU’s scoring offense.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If UGA wins the SEC, LSU is out.
    you wanta bet on it?
    "Can't you see..."

Ready to see this guy back on the field and be even more dominating... I am sure the spread will get closer as the game gets closer but am shocked that right now the spread is 19... So f'ing stoked for this game...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DfVgVA...=199lr4r8fdizk

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    seeing the ugly brutal and stupid nature of Georgia’s offense...
    Fair, but as we know (I'm a THE USC grad) anything can happen. NO QUESTION LSU wins out, the SEC champs becomes irrelevant to them, they are in. UGA has to win, and if they do, with wins over LSU, FLA, and Auburn, no question they both get in.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Fair, but as we know (I'm a THE USC grad) anything can happen. NO QUESTION LSU wins out, the SEC champs becomes irrelevant to them, they are in. UGA has to win, and if they do, with wins over LSU, FLA, and Auburn, no question they both get in.
    Anything can happen when you have two big dumb football dinosaurs like Kirby Smart and Muschamp (or Cristobal...) calling plays. As long as Coach O keeps his fingers out of the play book UGA don’t have a chance. 38-17?

you wanta bet on it?
    Bet that the national championship final four won't be a do over of any conference championship games just played nor will the championship game? i.e. that both the winner and loser of the SEC championship game won't both be in the final four? I'm in on the condition that it also depends on there being no two loss P5 champions. If Pac and B12 are two loss champions then, ya, SEC might get two in. Otherwise I'm in.. How about the loser has to change their TGR avatar phrase to "I'm a football moron" for one full week after the final four is announced?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Interesting
    I still call it The Jake.

Hey Jong. The bet is pretty damn simple. I got $50 that says BOTH a 12-1 UGA AND a 12-1 LSU get in to the playoffs. Period. Any changes to those records negates the bet. NO other qualifications.
    "Can't you see..."

Hey Jong. The bet is pretty damn simple. I got $50 that says BOTH a 12-1 UGA AND a 12-1 LSU get in to the playoffs. Period. Any changes to those records negates the bet. NO other qualifications.
    The only way LSU doesn’t get in if they lose to UGA, is if they just get blown out. A 12-1 LSU easily has the best resume of the 1 loss teams.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    big dumb football dinosaurs like Kirby Smart
    Dude. He's done pretty well for himself and for UGA. As a big dumb dinosaur. Roll eyes.
    "Can't you see..."

Edit to add, again this is probably only possible if the other conferences have a two loss champion.

Sorry, but TGR Avitar phrase or nothing. If you're confident bet conditions I already put out. Money's a second of PayPal. TGR humility for a week is way better. You asked what I'd bet. I've answered
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 11-20-2019 at 09:20 AM.

^ Pussy.
    "Can't you see..."

^ Pussy.
    OK then how about BOTH? Fifty PP FnF AND loser has to sport the Avatar phrase of shame for a week?

If there are are two other P5 one loss conference champions snubbed so that GA and LSU might get to play twice (are both in the final 4) you win. If the final four does not involve the possibility of an SEC re match with GA and LSU playing a second time, i.e. both in with one loss even though LSU lost the SEC title then you win..

fifty and "I'm a football moron" as TGR avatar phrase for an entire week starting the day after the final 4 is announced.

If AL is a 2nd SEC team in the final 4 all bets off.

If UGA wins the SEC, LSU is out.
    Put yer fruckin money where your mouth is. 12-1 LSU losing the SEC champs is in. 50 bucks. otherwise, ur a pussy.
    "Can't you see..."

Put yer fruckin money where your mouth is. 12-1 LSU losing the SEC champs is in. 50 bucks. otherwise, ur a pussy.
    I agree they are probably in IF PAC 12 and/or Big 12 champs are two loss champions.

Otherwise.. No way a one loss power 5 champ gets snubbed for an SEC title loser. Especially to set up the same fucking game that was just played do over

Put your avater where your mouth is.. BOTH! Fiddy bucks, aka like 15 minutes of work for me AND Avatar profile phrase must be changed to "I'm a football moron" for one full week. Otherwise, you are a bigger pussy,

This is great.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

If Bama wins out and UGA wins out then LSU is out. It's idiotic, but that's what will happen. Bama and UGA will be in the playoffs. That's why I said up thread that Bama losing to LSU booked their ticket to the playoff...assuming they win out. I made that comment prior to the Tua injury.

1 Loss Bama beats out Oregon with the Pac-12 championship...which is equally idiotic, but that's how it is unfortunately with the way these things always shake out.

Under the above scenario it's UGA, Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State in the playoffs. LSU pissed off at 5 and Oregon at 6 thinking about that first game of the season.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

LSU giving up 600 yards and 37 points against Mississippi is also something that might give Bama an edge if LSU loses to Georgia.

If UGA wins the SEC, LSU is out..
    You made the statement. The bet is $50 that a 12-1 LSU who lost the SEC champs is in. again, IT IS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. NOTHING else is part of the bet.

NOTHING.

Now. Can you respond with a simple "yes" or "no" to the bet?

I don't think its humanly fucking possible for you to respond with one word to anything.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    This is great.
    Right?

Can’t wait till Michigan beats tOSU and torpedoes the whole thing for everyone but the SEC
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Right?

Can’t wait till Michigan beats tOSU and torpedoes the whole thing for everyone but the SEC
    I think this was your same talk track last year and we know the outcome of that game... The Bucks are the better team, but after last year Big Blue Srs who have never beat OSU I am sure will come out firing... And it being at the big house this one wreaks of upset weekend...

Last edited by Undertow; 11-21-2019 at 03:08 PM.

You made the statement. The bet is $50 that a 12-1 LSU who lost the SEC champs is in. again, IT IS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. NOTHING else is part of the bet.

NOTHING.

Now. Can you respond with a simple "yes" or "no" to the bet?

I don't think its humanly fucking possible for you to respond with one word to anything.
    I'm not going to bet something I believe is entirely possible and even likely IF Big12, BiG and Pac12 have two loss champions. You said LSU is in if they lose to Georgia period. If you're saying that an SEC one loss NON CHAMPION gets in over a one loss Power 5 Conference Champion I'm in for fifty AND Avatar Phrase Humiliation. Are you in for the avatar humiliation?

It's the same kind of bet I made with Ok State friends year after year until they quit betting me. Facebook profile photo on the line. Freaking hilarious to see all their friends freaking out asking why they have an OU photo instead of OSU.. I get it. Even your school mascot is a fucking chicken..

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Right?

hahaha, I don't think TTUP has any better chance of winning this year than any recent previous year. Yes, the game is in Ann Arbor, but the Buckeyes are absolutely crushing this season.

Predictions:

Ohio State (45) v. Penn State (17)
    Ohio State (34) v. Michigan (20)

Its game day bitches...! O H...! Also looking forward to the Michigan and Indiana game...! Cant believe the season is almost over...!

BiG game today should be pretty good. Edge to Ohio State because, Minnesota cough cough..

Alabama has the mighty Western Carolina

LSU has 2-8 Arkansas.. Such late season challenges going on there in the SEC...

Tucker, I'm still willing to bet one loss no champion SEC team doesn't get in before a one loss Power 5 Champ. But, not for just money.. TGR Avatar shame must also be on the line. We can revisit that during the day between Conference Championships and the Bowl announcements. Meanwhile, I'm man enough to agree that a one loss LSU probably does get in IF the other P5 Champion teams have two losses.

Let's say Ohio State and Minnesota both win out. They meet in the BiG Championship and Minnesota wins a close game. Is the committee going to invite them both to the big dance so we might get to see them play again? That's the exact same thing as Georgia beating LSU and both going to the big dance.. Only Minnesota's only loss was on the road to a team ranked 20, Georgia lost to SC at home.
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 11-23-2019 at 08:53 AM.