Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The words "sugar" and "gas tanks" keep circling around in my brain for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Walk your dogs by his house and let them piss on his lawn!
    doG piss in the gas tanks?

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/fores...-social-media/

Honestly, I think David Lesh took up snowmobiling because he sucks at skiing just like he sucks at life.

Haha! I hope this ends up costing him way more than whatever fine is coming his way.

Wanker trust fund jackass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquo View Post
    "For as terrible as it was, it wasn't really bad." -LCDR Murphy
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

too bad they can't charge the jackass for littering the ocean
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

With all the free publicity, his sales must be through the roof. .....

We need to get puregravity to look into this. Something sounds fishy. It's not the first plane he's crashed.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Bonanzas are nicknamed "Doctor Killers". Nice planes, shame to have on at the bottom of the ocean. I wonder if he is required to recover it.

Honestly, the kid is a D-bag, but this kind of thing happens in aviation. Doesn't sounds like it was his fault (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

Lotta redundancy in that phrase
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Bonanzas are nicknamed "Doctor Killers". Nice planes, shame to have on at the bottom of the ocean. I wonder if he is required to recover it.

Honestly, the kid is a D-bag, but this kind of thing happens in aviation. Doesn't sounds like it was his fault (yet).
    I'd heard that nickname—my GF’s dad flew one for years—but my understanding is that there’s nothing bad per se about the plane design: https://www.google.com/amp/s/general...or-killer/amp/
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

With full recognition that Lesh deserves to be dick-punched hourly, am I wrong in thinking that it takes some semi-legit pilot skills to pull off that landing unpowered?
    Last edited by Dantheman; 08-21-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I'd heard that nickname—my GF’s dad flew one for years—but my understanding is that there’s nothing bad per se about the plane design: https://www.google.com/amp/s/general...or-killer/amp/
    Yeah, there's nothing wrong with the plane, that article explains it. I always loved the V-tails

$5 says he forgot to gas up the plane
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    $5 says he forgot to gas up the plane
    Probably had fuel, just not in the tank he was using.

$10 dollars this is a very elaborate staged event. Something smells.

Insurance company on that plane should give this extra attention.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Lotta redundancy in that
    Is t that the first rule of aviation?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    $10 dollars this is a very elaborate staged event. Something smells.

Insurance company on that plane should give this extra attention.
    Absolutely. News story I saw said he was trying to sell the rights to the crash(if that's what you want to call it) to the news outlet.
    When asked if this was a publicity stunt he gave obvious cues of deception.
    Douchebag trustafarian of the year goes to
    David "my mother should have swallowed" Lesh.
    Wouldn't it be grand if he had to pay for his own rescue?

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'm not out to defend the guy, but it's an interesting thing he's been able to convince so many people of that trust-funder image.

Real background is more like one of those grifter rainbow-family gypsy types. Some childhood in India, some time knocking around in Wisconsin, dropped out of high school to sell weed.

the whole trust-fund thing is byproduct of those videos, which he says were put together with a lot of favors and a low budget.

He borrows money to get product made in China or Vietnam or whatever....then makes what he makes. The whole thing is a hustle. He built it all from scratch. The flashy douchey bullshit plays with the skittle kids.

It was incredibly fascinating to learn all of this listening to Mike Powell's podcast.

edit: here's a link to that very interesting podcast:
    http://www.thepowellmovement.com/lis...111-david-lesh

anyway, fuck ripping up the wilderness. Fuck crashing planes in the ocean. Fuck all that. The point I wanted to make is that Lesh is kind of like one of those professional wrestlers who pretends to be rich, then eventually that act makes them rich. Like Ted Dibiase (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_DiBiase) , or Ric Flair. And he's playing all that up for the 13 year olds who buy Virtika. If you think he's a trust-funder, you're buying his act hook line and sinker.... "Larry the Cable Guy" is really a character created by comedian Dan Whitney. Andrew Dice Clay is a character created by comedian Andrew Silverstein. Trust-funder David Lesh is a character created by small-time ski industry hustler David Lesh.

re-edit: here's an article if you don't want to do that podcast
    https://www.newschoolers.com/news/re...esh-FD-Exposed

Weird deal, he's definitely laid an epic series of trolls.
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 08-22-2019 at 09:25 AM. Reason: added linkies

Summer sledneckin in the wilderness Dbags

I listened to that podcast awhile back too and I didn’t get any respect for the guy,
    but I also found the wealth illusion pretty interesting bc while he’s a douche it appears he’s figured out how to market to his intended audience
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    With full recognition that Lesh deserves to be dick-punched hourly, am I wrong in thinking that it takes some semi-legit pilot skills to pull off that landing unpowered?
    not so much with retractable landing gear
    ​I am not in your hurry

@ bbear Yeah, I agree.... in the same way I don't particularly care for the hippy hustler scene. The point, and what I find most interesting about the whole situation, is that he's got people up in arms about this rich guy being an asshole, when the whole thing is a play. It's a really nihilistic guy from a really poor background, who fetishizes wealth, trolling old people to lash out at his rich asshole character, while having fun playing that character, to sell a line of soft goods branded to rebellious kids.

pro wrestling stuff.

Ok, so I can still hate him, but not because he's a trust funding douchebag? I can hate him because he's a run of the mill hustling douchebag?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I'm not out to defend the guy, but it's an interesting thing he's been able to convince so many people of that trust-funder image.

Real background is more like one of those grifter rainbow-family gypsy types. Some childhood in India, some time knocking around in Wisconsin, dropped out of high school to sell weed.

the whole trust-fund thing is byproduct of those videos, which he says were put together with a lot of favors and a low budget.

He borrows money to get product made in China or Vietnam or whatever....then makes what he makes. The whole thing is a hustle. He built it all from scratch. The flashy douchey bullshit plays with the skittle kids.

It was incredibly fascinating to learn all of this listening to Mike Powell's podcast.

edit: here's a link to that very interesting podcast:
    http://www.thepowellmovement.com/lis...111-david-lesh

anyway, fuck ripping up the wilderness. Fuck crashing planes in the ocean. Fuck all that. The point I wanted to make is that Lesh is kind of like one of those professional wrestlers who pretends to be rich, then eventually that act makes them rich. Like Ted Dibiase (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_DiBiase) , or Ric Flair. And he's playing all that up for the 13 year olds who buy Virtika. If you think he's a trust-funder, you're buying his act hook line and sinker.... "Larry the Cable Guy" is really a character created by comedian Dan Whitney. Andrew Dice Clay is a character created by comedian Andrew Silverstein. Trust-funder David Lesh is a character created by small-time ski industry hustler David Lesh.

re-edit: here's an article if you don't want to do that podcast
    https://www.newschoolers.com/news/re...esh-FD-Exposed

Weird deal, he's definitely laid an epic series of trolls.
    You mean, like Trump, without the inheritance.