Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    That guy is a well known tier 1 shithead trustfunder attention whore...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I think the Colorado mags need to arrange a group "tour" of the facilities with shit under door handles and multiple dick punchs.

Give me a name and address. I'll go fuck up all his shit.

What if every sledder everywhere did stuff like that? then add atv's. and side by sides. and rubicons. and etc etc.
    There'd be nothing left.

bro may not live here, bro may not care if it's destroyed -- but I DO live here and I take what happens to my mountains personally.
    and *every mountain range is special to someone - so don't take your crap someplace else. Just knock it off for good, and be accountable.

This kind of selfish abuse of the resource will change/destroy it forever - At least, for the rest of our lives.

boycott bro's business. call him out. shame him.
    and of course infinity punches to the richard at minimum.

I'm angry.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    What if every sledder everywhere did stuff like that? then add atv's. and side by sides. and rubicons. and etc etc.
    There'd be nothing left.

bro may not live here, bro may not care if it's destroyed -- but I DO live here and I take what happens to my mountains personally.
    and *every mountain range is special to someone - so don't take your crap someplace else. Just knock it off for good, and be accountable.

This kind of selfish abuse of the resource will change/destroy it forever - At least, for the rest of our lives.

I'm angry.
    A+ rant

"Act Like You Live Here" should be a motto of the mountains but unfortunately people you move here are increasingly shitheads also.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    There'd be nothing left.

I'm angry.
    I agree 100%. Unfortunately, I feel like outrage directed at people like David Lesh only fuels more shitty behavior.

So, let me get this straight, this is just like American politics?

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    I agree 100%. Unfortunately, I feel like outrage directed at people like David Lesh only fuels more shitty behavior.
    As if it is calculated dooshebagger designed to get a rise out of people? And that looking the otherway and ignoring it will make it go away? If so, weird.

I'm the opposite. I think what need to happen is you need to get 100% all up in these people business. Preferable face to face. I've become a society of pussies and people know it. I watched some teenagers try and cut about a hundred people at the alpine slide the other day. Nobody said anything except me. I publicly shammed them, about made them piss there pants and they left the line entirely. Nobody pulled out a gun and shot me. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I've become a society of pussies and people know it..........

Weird.

^^^good point. I can be something less of a pussy than the average pussy and still be a giant pussy. Interesting times.

David lash is probably the biggest pussy out there. He's blocking all people from commenting on his ig and vitrikas ig accounts.

Total coward.

Luckily, it's a business and you can call them

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    As if it is calculated dooshebagger designed to get a rise out of people? And that looking the otherway and ignoring it will make it go away? If so, weird.

I'm the opposite. I think what need to happen is you need to get 100% all up in these people business. Preferable face to face. I've become a society of pussies and people know it. I watched some teenagers try and cut about a hundred people at the alpine slide the other day. Nobody said anything except me. I publicly shammed them, about made them piss there pants and they left the line entirely. Nobody pulled out a gun and shot me. Weird.
    Amen.

Maybe you're a pussy, but spot on otherwise.

Google review: 1 star "They wouldn't let me drive my snowmobile in the store. They said it was private property, but I couldn't hear them over the motor. How are you supposed to try their stuff? Really good burgers though, I imagine."
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Here's the actual video. Wow.... I will admit tho that it was kind of satisfying watching that scene of him running into the pole @ 1:35.

he lives in breck
    is anyone suprised by that
    and sweet man bun where do I get one

Looking forward to reading about his upcoming CTE.

^ hes got that self proclaimed king of intagram Dan Bilzerian the gulfstream & guns guy from LA who pics mostly show him frollicking with the froozies...wearing a virtaca jacket in some pics.... can one really build mussels like that with weights?..anywayz....

https://www.instagram.com/danbilzerian/?hl=en

comments still seem open on lesh youtube vids unless moderated...he's gettng some viewers/customers off Bilzrian for virtaca
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    ^ hes got that self proclaimed king of intagram Dan Bilzerian the gulfstream & guns guy from LA who pics mostly show him frollicking with the froozies...wearing a virtaca jacket in some pics.... can one really build mussels like that with weights?..anywayz....

https://www.instagram.com/danbilzerian/?hl=en

comments still seem open on lesh youtube vids unless moderated...he's gettng some viewers/customers off Bilzrian for virtaca
    I thought Dakota Meyer was goig to beat his ass
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I thought Dakota Meyer was goig to beat his ass
    was that him

lesh or bilzillions?
    www.freeridesystems.com

was that him

lesh or bilzillions?
    Bilzillion
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

^ probably then.... that dakota kid is marsoc marines vet
    www.freeridesystems.com

^ probably then.... that dakota kid is marsoc marines vet
    Bilzi tried to claim he was a SEAL but wasn’t and was mouthing off about his ex wife that Palin girl

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Bilzi tried to claim he was a SEAL but wasn’t and was mouthing off about his ex wife that Palin girl
    i thiknk the dakota kid would wipe the floor with bilzillions
    www.freeridesystems.com

i thiknk the dakota kid would wipe the floor with bilzillions
    Marine with a Medal of Honor vs Instagram Influencer would be a fight I’d watch

Walk your dogs by his house and let them piss on his lawn!