WTB: 2 bike hitch rack (Thule T2, 1UP, etc)

Like the title says, looking for a 2 bike hitch mounted rack, ideally in the vicinity of SLC or northern CA to avoid shipping costs. 1.25 or 2, either can work.

Cash, or I have a set of drilled 1x 186 Moment Tallacs I would be willing to trade.

What’s your budget?

FWIW, I’ve been using the 4 bike version of this rack. I swapped the velcro for voile straps...just because I trust them more

Under $200

No complaints.

Hollywood Racks - 2-Bike Hitch Mounted Rack, HR200Z Trail Rider Platform Style Bike Rack - Fits 1.25 and 2-Inch Receivers
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IHR0H1K..._baemDbGSZ13K1

^^^thats the rack I have. I was debating selling you mine and getting a new one to fit my fat bike and my 29” full suspension
    All metal and good racks. It’s a good way to go and durable. I’m in utardia. Maybe get some turns in on the tacky tacky hills.

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    getting a new one to fit my fat bike and my 29” full suspension
    FYI, they have fat tire attachments...
    https://www.amazon.com/Hollywood-Rac...ateway&sr=8-16
    Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge...

I also have the above rack. Since 2006 it's been going strong. I have put $20,000 worth of bikes on the back for multiple 1500 mile trips. If you're on a budget, this is the rack to buy.

Classic. TGR solves my problem by helping me buy an accessory and not a new rack. This is like not buying skis cause my quiver is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    I also have the above rack. Since 2006 it's been going strong. I have put $20,000 worth of bikes on the back for multiple 1500 mile trips. If you're on a budget, this is the rack to buy.
    I've looked at those, but have been concerned about using it with full suspension bikes that dont have a good top tube. Any issues there? Do you need to lock out the suspension prior to transport?

For budget - less then the obscene prices these seem to be running new

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon View Post
    Any issues there? Do you need to lock out the suspension prior to transport?
    Used on rigid (road and MTB), Long travel (170mm) Full Suspension. Never locked out suspension...

In fairness I do generally push down pretty hard on the holder (top-tube "hook") which compresses the suspension a little.

Also, if I'm travelling a long distance I throw a strap around the top-tube/hook...just in case
    Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge...

Hollywood rack is solid with full suspension but yeah press down twice to seat the bar. 5$ nvs raft straps are great also.

Cool and good to hear. A couple weeks back scored the Hollywood 2 + 2 rack used on CL - was a yr old and looked great. Heavy SOB but gives a rugged impression that it will last.