Snowpulse (Mammut) Removable Airbag System 2.0 - Airbag Only - $45 (+ shipping)

UPDATE: I sold two of them BUT the buyer didn't realize he had a 3.0 bag system - D'oh! So I have ONE left and if you want, he's got two he can't use...

I've got three of the older style Snowpulse (Mammut) Removable Airbag System (RAS) 2.0 airbags for sale - airbag only (no backpack or canister with it). I upgraded to their PAS model with another backpack and no longer have a backpack that these ones will fit in - and for full disclosure, got these at a reduced rate from Mammut (ambassador-type program back when I took more photos of skiers doing cool stuff...). I'm asking $45/each (and buyer pays shipping).

Never deployed in 'real life' - only test fired inside. Bags are in great condition, no rips/tears, etc (didn't take a photo of them all laid out 'cause I'm lazy and didn't feel like unfolding and re-folding - but if you're serious about buying and want to see, I'll do it). If you've got a compatible backpack (mostly Mammut but there may be some Dakines out there as well that are compatible with RAS 2.0), this is a steal. The only online post I could find is selling a new one for around $290 CAD.

I know they ain't new, but like the Millennium Falcon, this bag could save your life from the Dark Side (have no idea how it would handle the Kessel Spice Run).

Buyer pays shipping. Prefer PayPal payments.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6903.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	288425

Name:	IMG_6904.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	288426

Name:	IMG_6905.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	288427
    Last edited by danathemainah; 07-25-2019 at 09:44 AM.

So I bought two of these and realized I have RAS 3.0 bag. So I have two after he sells his. ;(
    Last edited by whyturn; 07-17-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Oh dude - that sucks - I'm sorry. I hope you can unload them.

Reviving this thread but do you still have any of the airbags left?