Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Location and dates updated for Burning Man?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I'd stay away. Toxic waste site. The army was sued by civilian employees over health issues and responded by denying the base existed. They are happy to let people believe it's about aliens rather than toxic waste.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The British comedian and activist Mark Thomas did a great podcast years back about a protest invasion of the US radar base and listening post at Menwith Hill in Yorkshire.

For some reason the protesters were all dressed in Star Wars costumes.. his description of British Police and US military chasing groups of Wookies, stormtroopers and Princess Leias around the Yorkshire moors was rib aching funny.... wish I could find it.

those would be some large ping pong balls to have up your ass.

riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

First I've heard of this.

Part of me thinks this is akin to the tide pod challenge...see how many stupid people will participate to the humor of the one who planted the seed. Kinda makes me want to bring blood letting back...

Slight drift: This one time I was working with an army battalion Command Sargent Major (CSMs are famous for being totally bad ass) while getting them trained and deployed to fires in Montana. In his office he showed me a picture of him on a HALO jump over a desert. I asked him where the picture was taken, and he replied “north of Las Vegas.” I looked hard at him and he just stared back and nodded slightly.

Prerequisite for Area 51 penetration is an odor blocker, as motion and scent detectors are the first line of defense, followed by infrared, then surveillance drones if enough other defenses alarm personnel on the base. So, if you rub cowshit all over yourself (it's open range for some ranchers) and go at night when the temp drops to 98.6 degrees, you'll get further than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Storming Studio 54 back in the day would have been fun.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    FNKA, disco biscuits and space coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Paging MiCol. I wonder if Gore-tex, Neoshell or eVent would be better against this ADS?
    What about the herp?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    "A towel, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”
    Ya' just knew zippy here was going to quote his cool friend

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Yup

into the minefield
    watch out for snakes

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Name:  IMG_8903.JPG
Views: 1121
Size:  106.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Maybe 500 people on the border of the base, with drones, might liven things up for a while. Just pay cash for your drone and wear gloves when you handle it and maybe a mask during the event and you should be good.
    So we host a HUGE balloon fiesta here each fall; I’m talking 500+ hot air balloons and 60000 people EVERYDAY for two weeks....I was talking to one of the FBI guys at the Ops brief specifically about drones, and the tech they have for that shit is insane. Basically, they set a virtual fence around the park, which for this was two miles in any direction, any unauthorized UAV gets zapped by some Star Wars looking Fucking thing, AND they can track the operator to within like ten feet or some shit.....So I’d vote no on the drones for sure.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I think it should have mostly trauma kits but what do I know.
    watch out for snakes

Tourniquet

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I really fucking hope we find out that Russia started this internet parade for storming Area 51. What would be even more wild is if any one actually does it.

What's next?

Is there an objective? Didja loose a drone, a pocket watch? There must be a reason you want to go into the jaws of death.

Holy shitballz! it's for reelz!!??

My kid asked me at dinner last night if I had heard of the attack Area 51 meme...I actually had...thx, TGR

The party at the Lil' Ale Inn in Rachel will be epic. I should go, having been properly educated in eluding detection over the wire.

Haha.

Someone put a Del Taco in Area 51 on google maps. Guessing it is linked to the whole raid deal, over 500 reviews already.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8904.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	913.4 KB 
ID:	288507

^^ Aliens gotta eat. They probably like tacos, everybody does.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Can we xpost to the Darwin award thread yet?

Too soon, yer gonna spook'em.

Stay up wind and do not silhouette your self!
    watch out for snakes

Reminds me of Pizzagate. We're all laughing at anybody dumb enough to believe in this shit, then some retard shows up with an AR-15.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'd stay away. Toxic waste site. The army was sued by civilian employees over health issues and responded by denying the base existed. They are happy to let people believe it's about aliens rather than toxic waste.
    I worked a wildland fire there. I did not go in the field, I worked in the com unit at base camp. There were gov people giving coordinates of areas we couldn’t go, but they wouldn’t say why. The IC was considering pulling everyone off the fire until they could get a realistic assessment of wtf was actually at risk and what kind of hazards were being faced.

I came away from the whole thing with the impression it’s just a big radioactive toxic waste dump full of unexploded ordinance.

Storm away bro

Now there's a storm Burning Man movement. I think it's tied to the Area 51 movement...