Washington Lighthouses!

16 Lighthouse Hikes You Can Enjoy All Year

Washington has endless miles of beautiful coastline that makes for wonderful hiking all year — cool in the summer and snow-free in the winter. One of charming aspects of our shorelines are the lighthouses that have guided the way for mariners. Many of those lighthouse can be visited, and some even offer tours. Here are 16 lighthouse you can enjoy, from the Pacific Coast to the Salish Sea.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My Aunt Carla hangs out at the Patos Island lighthouse:

"Two childhood friends, Linda Hudson of Lopez Island and Carla Chalker of Wisconsin, formed the non-profit Keepers of the Patos Light in 2007 after visiting the island, which they had read about fifty years earlier in The Light on the Island."

http://www.lighthousedigest.com/dige...?StoryKey=2878
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    My Aunt Carla hangs out at the Patos Island lighthouse:

"Two childhood friends, Linda Hudson of Lopez Island and Carla Chalker of Wisconsin, formed the non-profit Keepers of the Patos Light in 2007 after visiting the island, which they had read about fifty years earlier in The Light on the Island."

http://www.lighthousedigest.com/dige...?StoryKey=2878
    Very cool!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism