Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    and again.... though not gender reveal but still baby celebration related.

A man was killed at a baby shower in Michigan after a celebratory cannon exploded
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

https://abc7ny.com/amp/gender-reveal...erty/10361434/

Imagine explaining to this child why they don’t have a father.

So I guess the kid will never know it's gender?

We have another one, this time in Spanish.

A plane dropped a pink cloud in gender-reveal stunt. Then it fell to the sea, killing two, authorities said.
    By Andrea Salcedo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-crash-deaths/

The small plane arced over a blue lagoon near the Caribbean Sea, flying low above a family in a boat on Tuesday afternoon. As they clapped, it released a pink cloud into the sky.
    “Girl! Girl!” a man aboard the boat yelled in Spanish, celebrating the dramatic results of the elaborate gender-reveal stunt for a new baby in the family. “It’s a girl!”
    Seconds later, the family’s video shows, the small aircraft plummeted into the Nichupté Lagoon, a body of water off the east coast of Cancún, as the family and their guests watched in disbelief.
    “No way!” a man cried in Spanish with an obscenity. “It went into the water.”
    Both the pilot and the co-pilot were killed in the crash, authorities later confirmed to local media. An investigation into the cause of the fatal crash is underway, and authorities have yet to release the names of the victims.

‘God-Awful Blast' That Rocked NH Towns Was Gender Reveal Explosion

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...sives/2361205/

Supposedly, 80 lbs of tannerite?!?!?

https://www.wmur.com/article/explosi...eveal/36192892
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post

freedumb at its finest
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post

Wow. Some people go to extremes if they have explosives.

From the FBI list of strange Crimes..early 2000s.:
    Military Sergeant John Joe Winter killed his two timing wife by loading her car with Trintynitrate explosive (similar to C4). The Ford Taurus she was driving was filled with 750 kgs of explosive, forming a force twice as powerful as the Oklahoma Bombing. The explosion was heard by several persons some up to 14 kilometers away. No trace of the car or the victim were ever found, only a 55 meter deep crater, and 500m of missing road.

Judging from pictures o think the Website confused feet with m, but still impressive.

Other gems in there. I like the guy with the jet engine.
    https://diggingthedigital.com/fbis-m...deaths-forked/
    Last edited by subtle plague; 04-23-2021 at 01:48 AM.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Wow. Some people go to extremes if they have explosives.
    The wife and I are reading The Explosive Child right now. But that is taking it too far!
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    freedumb at its finest
    Yeah, NH morans. So I wonder if the mother in close proximity. I'm sure a blast like that is great for a baby in the womb. jfc

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Yeah, NH morans. So I wonder if the mother in close proximity. I'm sure a blast like that is great for a baby in the womb. jfc
    Pretty sure that any knocks and rustles to the mommy body would make more of a noise that an external sound impact as far as the baby's hearing is concerned. Like walking. However, the sudden adrenal rise in the of mom from being startled is probably more of a shock to the baby.

Wife and I are planning on doing something similar. Except the big bang will coincide with conception.

In other news ... The surprising secret hidden in a pregnancy test is actually a little chip more powerful than an early IBM PC.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

And the stupid continues...............no deaths fortunately but seriously so dumb

Man charged in gender reveal blast that rocked nearby towns

KINGSTON, N.H. -- A man was charged Monday for an explosive gender reveal party that was heard by nearby residents in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.

Anthony Spinelli, of Kingston, was charged with disorderly conduct, police said. It wasn't immediately known if he had a lawyer and a phone number couldn't be found for him.

Police in Kingston, a town not far from the Massachusetts stateline, received reports of a loud explosion the night of April 20. They responded to Torromeo quarry, where they found people who acknowledged holding a gender reveal party with explosives.

The source was Tannerite — 80 pounds (36 kilograms) of it, police said. The family thought the quarry would be the safest spot to blow up the explosive, which is typically sold over the counter as a target for firearms practice, police said.

No injuries were reported, police said.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Not a gender reveal party but a baby shower. JFC people are losing it. This last week I've noticed more and more hostility in people's attitudes.

3 people were shot at a Pennsylvania baby shower after an argument over gifts, police say

(CNN)Three people were shot and wounded at a baby shower in Pennsylvania Saturday evening after an argument over gifts, Lower Burrell Police Chief John Marhefka said in a press briefing.

Police officers were dispatched to the Kinloch Volunteer Fire Department in Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania, shortly after 6 p.m. for a shooting inside the fire hall.

"This was not an active shooter event, but rather an isolated family incident during a baby shower," he said.

A preliminary investigation showed the incident began as a family argument about gifts at the baby shower. It escalated into a physical fight and then gunfire when the "suspect introduced a nine-millimeter semiautomatic handgun" and fired three shots into the crowd of about 25 friends and family, the chief said.

Three people were injured in the shooting: a 23-year-old man, a 19-year-old woman and a 16-year-old boy, Marhefka said. The victims were taken to Pittsburgh hospitals for treatment of their gunshot wounds. At the time of the press briefing, their specific injuries were unknown.

As officers arrived, the suspected gunman walked out of the fire hall and was taken into custody without incident, the chief said.

No other information was provided about the suspect, who was taken to the city jail where he was expected to face charges later in the day, according to Marhefka.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Not a gender reveal party but a baby shower. JFC people are losing it. This last week I've noticed more and more hostility in people's attitudes.

3 people were shot at a Pennsylvania baby shower after an argument over gifts, police say

(CNN)Three people were shot and wounded at a baby shower in Pennsylvania Saturday evening after an argument over gifts, Lower Burrell Police Chief John Marhefka said in a press briefing.

Police officers were dispatched to the Kinloch Volunteer Fire Department in Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania, shortly after 6 p.m. for a shooting inside the fire hall.

"This was not an active shooter event, but rather an isolated family incident during a baby shower," he said.

A preliminary investigation showed the incident began as a family argument about gifts at the baby shower. It escalated into a physical fight and then gunfire when the "suspect introduced a nine-millimeter semiautomatic handgun" and fired three shots into the crowd of about 25 friends and family, the chief said.

Three people were injured in the shooting: a 23-year-old man, a 19-year-old woman and a 16-year-old boy, Marhefka said. The victims were taken to Pittsburgh hospitals for treatment of their gunshot wounds. At the time of the press briefing, their specific injuries were unknown.

As officers arrived, the suspected gunman walked out of the fire hall and was taken into custody without incident, the chief said.

No other information was provided about the suspect, who was taken to the city jail where he was expected to face charges later in the day, according to Marhefka.
    Just another Saturday night in Lower Burrell

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^Even better, the shooter is the father to-be
    He’s now in jail unable to post bail

It seems the argument was about transporting the gifts.
    Police say ”It’s an isolated family incident.” I certainly hope so

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...DZKW3KTCQY6QI/

This is gonna be an interesting entry in the kids baby book…

X

i'm sorry to hear that benny.... hopefully he'll get the parole next time.

is that who taught you to load up on the pocket meat? i must admit, it's a good strategy for those on the lam.

My daddy and mommy are dead, you bastard.

hey now, my parents didn't get divorced until after i was born... totally legit here, man.

Seems like gender reveal parties are sadly behind the times: what happens when the reveal turns out to be psychologically incorrect?
    This seem seems on par with dying by selfy.

Then you have a gender repeal party Duh

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Then you have a gender repeal party Duh
    Excellent! Probably even more dangerous, though ...... lots of disgruntlement.

Pilot over shot on this one.

A little more lift than the airframe could handle, it would seem.