Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

When Your Baby's Gender Turns Deadly

Wow. You just can't make this shit up. Really? Why does everything have to be so over the top? WTF is the matter with an old fashion announcement or a Tweet?

/Get off my lawn!

Australian gender reveal party goes wrong as car bursts into flames

Name:  GRFire.png
Views: 4141
Size:  496.4 KB

(CNN)A gender reveal party on Australia's Gold Coast took a dramatic turn as a car used to spew blue smoke suddenly ignited.

The Queensland Police Service released footage of the incident, which took place on April 18 last year, to warn about the dangers of 'burnouts,' an increasingly popular feature of gender reveal parties in Australia. On several occasions over the past year, gender reveal 'burnouts' - in which cars emit billowing clouds of pink or blue smoke - have resulted in flaming vehicles and arrests.

In the latest drone video released by police, the big reveal initially goes as planned, with celebrating guests filming as the car drives down a road, engulfed in blue smoke. After it comes to a stop, however, the car bursts into flames, and the driver and guests are forced to abandon it. It sits in the middle of the road on fire, amid plumes of smoke that is now black.

A 29-year-old man was subsequently convicted of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, a spokesperson for the Queensland Police Service told CNN.

Dangerous gender reveal parties aren't isolated to Australia. In November last year, the US Forest Service released a video of an April 2017 party in Arizona, which sparked a wildfire that burned almost 47,000 acres of land and caused more than $8 million in damage.

Expectant father Dennis Dickey, an off-duty US Border Patrol agent, shot a target reading "Boy," which he had packed with the highly explosive substance Tannerite. The target emitted a blue cloud of smoke, but also ignited the surrounding brush. The flames spread to the Coronado National Forest, becoming the destructive Sawmill Fire.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

What kind of self-important twat throws a gender reveal party? Those are really a thing? WTAFF???

Idiocracy

I learned my kids genders when they popped out.

I did notice they had "gender reveal" mortars and rockets at the firework shop when I was there a few weeks back.

I thought we were all genderless now. Or at least until you personally decide what genderishness you want to be. Labeling a child, especially before birth, should be a crime.

I'm amazed we didn't invent gender reveal burnouts in America first. We are slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I learned my kids genders when they popped out.
    Me too. Then I just told everyone and the news spread.

When Your Baby's Gender Turns Deadly

Wooo weeee!!! If revealin’ a gender involves shootin’ stuff, burning rubber AND fireworks then y’all hold my beer while I rethink my decision to not have kids!!

I saw gender reveal clay pigeons and was a bit confused at first. “If you’re a man, the clay dust is blue, you are a man, right?” How do it know?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Hallmark should sell "No one gives a shit about your baby's gender, but thanks for the party!" cards for these.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I'm amazed we didn't invent gender reveal burnouts in America first. We are slipping.
    You may be selling the Aussies a little short there.

I can't imagine why I'd give a fuck about what gender someone else's baby was going to be. I'd didn't give a fuck what my own kids gender was before they were born. Either was fine with me. OK maybe I wouldn't have been cool with none of the above. For that matter what's with engagement parties? I guess they're fine, as long as I don't have to bring a present.

KQ--you have a lawn? And kids in your neighborhood to chase off it?

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    You may be selling the Aussies a little short there.
    Well they proved it. So no doubt.

Years ago when all this gender shit started my buddy painted what would become the nursery in pink and blue stripes and called it good.

Perhaps the dad's rubber broke, so he needs to burn some.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I can't imagine why I'd give a fuck about what gender someone else's baby was going to be. I'd didn't give a fuck what my own kids gender was before they were born. Either was fine with me. OK maybe I wouldn't have been cool with none of the above. For that matter what's with engagement parties? I guess they're fine, as long as I don't have to bring a present.

KQ--you have a lawn? And kids in your neighborhood to chase off it?
    My fiancé’s kind of uncle wanted to throw us an engagement party. I was skeptical. Turned out it was a fucking blast. Good food, good drinks and just the company we preferred with non of the planning or crazy aunts +1. And no stress about wedding or planning. We just showed up, hung out with friends and had a great time and spent no money. Not sure why that would be a problem. Don’t think anyone brought a gift and not sure why anyone would think they have to.

oh. like life.

oh. like life.
    and mauls
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

He seems to be doing ok writing his block letters on the double line paper pad though.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ath/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

its really simple, regardless of what you do you will know if you got a boy or a girl

girls will discuss this and that, about who they like that so an so is a bitch ect

boys will fight with another boy or if they are alone, pick something up and break it
    Last edited by XXX-er; 10-29-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Obviously they now need to name the child, regardless of sex, after the woman they killed at his/her gender reveal party.

If someone isn't already making party poppers that spew pink or blue confetti they need to do so soon because people are just too stupid to handle this on their own.

oh we've been talking about that one in the Darwin thread.

No we ain't slippin'...the Aussies just appropriated Americam black urban culture and turned it into some domesticated bullshit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Side...le_exhibition)
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

gender-schmender....the question these days is "how does the child identify themself"? that was the q i got when we changed pediatricians. great times we live in.