Salsa Colossal Frameset 58cm and CHEAP

I have a Salsa Colossal 58cm Frameset that I've been trying to move... I know this isn't the exact best place for something like that but I figured I would see if offering a dirt cheap price could send it to a good home. It's steel with disc brakes and includes an ENVE fork, Cane Creek 40 headset and Bottom Bracket. The bike is pictured fully built up, but I'm planning on stripping it.

The Colossal is a good endurance bike that I've ridden all over... pavement gravel ETC. It's fast but comfortable, works for commuting or road riding depending on how you build it up. I also have a full range of parts that I could include anything you wanted / needed or piece together a full build.

Picture included. Frame has some cosmetic wear but is in great overall shape.

Asking $375 plus shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colossal.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	288062  

Location?

Maybe interested for a friend who wants to upgrade to a disc brake for commuter / all round riding but is not sufficiently geeky to know his frame specs. So I'd be interested to know your height and inseam and how it fits you.

Just sold this locally.

Thanks to everyone who inquired.