Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drugs

Enough with scare tactics, if you are predisposed as mentally ill, you are predisposed. Has nothing to do with taking LSD. It was gonna come out no matter what.
    crab in my shoe mouth

I think it was just that the files were old enough so we could shred them to make space for more boxes to store more files and this was just Canada eh

So from what i remember reading there was research being done in Vancover early on similar to what was done in California, associates of Tim Leary or Richard Alpert

If memory serves LSD was not illegal back in the 50's and 60's and it came in nice bottle from Sandoz probably very pure even had instructions on the bottle, there was an empty flattened box in the file like in the pictures

https://www.google.com/search?q=lsd+...w=1366&bih=632

who knows what the black market stuff had in it or what the dosage level was like ?
    Last edited by XXX-er; 07-08-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Enough with scare tactics, if you are predisposed as mentally ill, you are predisposed. Has nothing to do with taking LSD. It was gonna come out no matter what.
    I think that's generally correct, and wasn't trying to scare anybody. It's just what happened. I also think that something else would have set them off if it wasn't the drug. I think some people probably live and die without their psychoses manifesting themselves but that it's not common.

Do you do drugs Danny?

This is an excellent doc about the creators of Sunshine. Sand died just recently. The entire thing is on YouTube and maybe Netflix.

Yes that is good stuff, I’ve seen that. When they talk about how many doses they turned out, it’s mind bending. They wanted to dose the planet to get everyone thinking correctly about the world we live in. Also when they were first doing it and handling it without gloves it is hilarious. So high!
    crab in my shoe mouth

People don’t realize how important crushing one’s Ego is. LSD and shrooms will give you back the empathy and connection to life that is sadly missing for almost all of us. Psychedelic’s ain’t got no time for your stupid ego bullshit, best drug I’ve ever done is LSD.
    I find this to be the most amusing post in this thread.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Is it as funny as the dumb hats you wear? You don’t know me.
    Take a lap
    crab in my shoe mouth

Fragile ego there. Take another dose, see if it fixes anything.

Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Fragile ego there. Take another dose, see if it fixes anything.
    I’m not gonna take shit from beaters, especially beaters in dumb hats.
    Laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

I’m not gonna take shit from beaters, especially beaters in dumb hats.
    Laps
    Oh you already did and took the bait rathe nicely, spewed the usual spirited hoohaw.

Now I'll put you back.

Drugs

You are such a tool. Look at me I’m buster highmen, isn’t that clever, right fellas, buster highmen, see what I did there?
    Retard
    crab in my shoe mouth

headwear creativity is a sign of high intelligence

Attachment 288073

I don’t have any way to prove it, but in my cousins case, I didn’t detect any mental illness before the drugs. He really was the all American kid. Then he was gone into his own head.

I know the vast majority of people who took acid during the 60’s came through it OK. But some didn’t. You’re playing with something very powerful, and sometimes it doesn’t go back together the way it was before you tore it apart, and a few parts are left on the workbench.

I think there's a legit point about dose moderation wrt mitigating latent schizophrenia risk. But since XXXer shredded the notes we may never know for sure.

My mom's side has what I suspect to be the bad gene. Not stoked but hoping awareness/coping/mitigation can help avoid the really bad outcomes. I've always been conservative with the strong stuff for a variety of reasons. The forest creature made a good point about empathy and ego earlier before brain farting.
    Last edited by Bromontane; 07-14-2019 at 02:39 PM.

I think this guy might have been on more than cannabis. Freaky.

WW homicide victim was Whitman College advisor

July 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Kyle Martz

WALLA WALLA, Washington – Court documents state the Heppner man arrested on suspicion of murdering a Walla Walla man confessed to police.

According to the certificate of probable cause, Walla Walla police detectives met with Oregon State Patrol detectives in Baker City after Colby James Hedman, 23, of Heppner, was arrested. During that meeting, Hedman confessed he killed Kyle Jordan Martz, 35, of Walla Walla with an axe hitting him multiple times. Hedman did not give further details but said Martz was still on the property.

A cooler containing what appeared to be dismembered human remains was located at a home on the 300 block of South Fourth Avenue after a roommate notified WWPD Monday night that Martz was missing under suspicious circumstances.

The residence was reportedly in disarray with apparent blood on various surfaces along with a strong smell of bleach. Two coolers that were on the porch were missing and the detached garage, which had not been locked in the past, was now locked.

The roommate also reported to WWPD that a square shovel, hammer and axe with apparent blood was laying on the ground in the yard between the house and garage. Martz’s vehicle was also gone.

Due to the circumstances, officers cut the lock off the detached garage, entered and found various garbage bags and the two coolers that were on the porch. According to court documents, one cooler had the lid open and was covered by a blanket. The other had the lid shut. Officers lifted the blanket that was on the open cooler. There was apparent blood around the upper edge of the cooler was what appeared to be dismembered human remains. Officers exited the garage and secured the scene.

While investigating Martz’s residence, officers noted a person entering the window of an adjoining house and contacted that person and another who was inside the house. Officers learned the house was vacant, but that the two people had permission to be there. Both of them were taken to the Walla Walla Police Department to be interviewed.

Detectives learned from the interview that they both saw Martz Sunday at about 10 p.m. on the back porch of his residence. Both stated an unknown male dressed in a red shirt was at the residence Monday who borrowed an axe and shovel from them. The unknown male had been dressed differently earlier in the day when they first saw him and said he had some work to do and needed the tools. They all smoked some marijuana on the porch with the unknown male, then about an hour later saw the unknown male driving Martz’s truck.

Detectives pinged Martz’s phone and it returned a location around North Powder, Oregon. Law enforcement in Oregon was notified and Martz’s truck was located in Baker City.

Court documents state a man dressed in a red shirt was leaving the truck and was taken into custody, that male was identified as Colby James Hedman.

According to Walla Walla County Prosecuting Attorney Jim Nagle, a warrant, information and certificate of probable cause were filed Wednesday afternoon in Walla Walla County Superior Court. Hedman is charged with murder in the first degree and theft of a motor vehicle in Walla Walla County.

“Walla Walla County cannot obtain custody of him (Hedman) until Oregon is done with their charges,” Nagle said. “He is facing charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and eluding a police vehicle in Baker County Circuit Court. Mr. Hedman was arraigned today. Judge set bail at $100,000 full bail.”

Until the Oregon case is completed, Nagle said Walla Walla County has no court dates set.

Martz worked at Whitman College where he served as the International Student and Scholar Advisor in the Intercultural Center. He graduated from Whitman with a degree in German Studies and Gender Studies, after which he spent several years teaching abroad.

[imh]http://images.tritondigitalcms.com/4458/sites/3/2019/06/06211730/colby-james-hedman.jpg[/img]
    Colby James Hedman
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Update in the paper today on dumb ass. He is so screwed.

A San Francisco tech worker has been charged with attempted murder in connection with a violent rampage fueled by four hits of LSD, officials said.

Betai Koffi, 32, is hospitalized at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, where he is recovering from gunshot wounds sustained after a Sonoma County sheriff’s deputy shot him three times on July 4 as he allegedly drove a stolen security guard truck toward the officer. Koffi was charged after waking up from a coma, with the left side of his body paralyzed.

Charges include five counts of assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of attempted murder, two counts of assault on an officer and one count of carjacking. His bail was set at $2.35 million.

While he was awake for the hearing, “how much he was able to take in, I don’t know yet,” said Koffi’s attorney, Stephen Gallenson. “It’s an incredibly sad situation. From everyone’s account, he was a great young man with a promising future.”

He apparently ingested LSD while celebrating the July Fourth holiday with five friends at a rental home in Bodega Bay and became delusional shortly after, Sonoma County officials said. When Koffi’s friends tried to stop him from leaving the home Thursday evening, he punched a woman twice, stabbed a man with a pencil, choked another man and punched a third man in the face, authorities said.

After getting into his rental car, Koffi allegedly hit a parked car and then drove toward another person before crashing into the home’s garage. Koffi stabbed a security guard with a landscape light, stole the guard’s truck and then hit two pedestrians, officials said.

A sheriff’s deputy and California Highway Patrol officer responded to the scene, and Koffi allegedly drove the security truck toward the officers, crashing into the CHP patrol car. Sonoma County sheriff’s deputy Jason Pasero fired several shots at Koffi, striking him three times, authorities said. Koffi was airlifted to a hospital.

Koffi is identified as a software engineer for You­Tube on his LinkedIn profile. He previously worked for Microsoft and holds a master’s degree from Stanford University.

A plea hearing is set for Aug. 14.

If there was ever a justified case of temporary insanity, I think this one might be.

Friends going to get charged as accessories? I heard about someone that happened to around 89 or 90.

Quote Originally Posted by esseff View Post
    Update in the paper today on dumb ass. He is so screwed.
    Probably left over anger from working at msft.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Probably left over anger from working at msft.
    Remind me not to trip with Buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    My favorite drug story of all time.

Yes!! Such an awesome story.

Also, for my second favorite drug story, LSD is allegedly directly responsible for one of the greatest (or maybe the, the microscope is the only other one I can think of that even comes close) technological advancements in biomedical research and natural science as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

Talk about a bad trip. He should’ve started with a 6 pack. All good

Name:  D2318B12-2037-48CE-AF4C-212F3D4C0E3B.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  44.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Friends going to get charged as accessories? I heard about someone that happened to around 89 or 90.
    His friends got punched, choked, and stabbed trying to stop him, so I kind of doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Koons View Post
    Amirite? Am I fuckin rite? Somebody testify. Gun held sideways. You want to meet up to ski? Eat a dick, worthless scum jong.