Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,410
    That fucker deserves a Victor rat sized snappy trap.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    So a tree rat Grinched down your chimney and likes to look out your window and rage against beavers on your fkn table? And you ain't gone Ghost Warrior on his ass and dressed his stiff little corpse in doll clothes and hung him from your mantle as a warning to all who might follow?
    Ha, no, I haven't. Kinda thought the trap would have worked by now, but he hasn't even come out of hiding from what I can tell. Maybe my extremely threatening and powerful demeanor gave him a heart attack /s

    Some great comments here, thanks for the laughs.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,359
    Y’all need to listen to this episode of This American Life
    https://www.thisamericanlife.org/510/fiasco/act-three-0

    Short description - rookie cop answers a call for possible intruder. Ends with a broken nose, fire in the house, a fried squirrel and a romantic evening ruined
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    307
    Here's dumb dumb this morning repeatedly throwing himself into a window:

    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...%21190&o=OneUp

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    7,064
    Nice squirrel hunting pants.
    Name:  IMG_1044.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  90.9 KB
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    46,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Here's dumb dumb this morning repeatedly throwing himself into a window:

    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...%21190&o=OneUp
    Perhaps you should consider opening the windows?

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Perhaps you should consider opening the windows?
    Oh shit that would have been smart.

    (That was literally the moment I found him.)

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    20,042
    Guns and jammies, the height of sartorial splendor!.

    One time, my pal and I were blazing on some bromo mescaline staying at his family's cabin way up in the Flint Creek range outside Deer Lodge when a mountain rat got into the cabin.

    We were living on meager supplies of bisquick, a few eggs, oatmeal, mushrooms and trout, and town was a long way off down a rocky lump road in an old Ford LTD, so we were really touchy about the food supply. Plus the exposure just made you want to fight off the elements. Heat came from an enormous stone fireplace and a huDge old faded blue Majestic wood burning cast iron stove.

    Hallucinating madly, we crashed around the 2 room log cabin with fire pokers and brooms and axes, trying to scare the little fucker out of the place for hours. He was having none of it, hiding in the pots and pans which produced demolition rally level clangs when we'd try to get at the thing before it shot off up into the rafters or under the beds and couches, up on top of bookshelves and kitchen cupboards.

    So it came down to murder.

    I think we chased the thing for 4 hours, raging and laughing, imagining things that weren't there, completely overlooking the rat when the electric fogs got too thick, angry, frustrated, imagining loss of food and sleep if we didn't banish the rat, seized with do or die mania and obsessed with winning.

    Finally, Jamie landed a stunner blow to the thing in the cupboards, clearing out a pile of pots when it fell to the floor at my feet and I skewered it with a fire poker. Not wanting to attract coyotes or bears, I threw it into the lake.

    Then it all seemed such a downer, but having been up all night, I just went and passed out.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,044
    ^^^ I really thought this was going to end with.. we cooked it and ate it.. It was delicious!
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 07-05-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,794
    22 cal pellet gun

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,748
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    22 cal pellet gun
    I once had a crazy next door German neighbor lady who used to shoot at the squirrels eating the almonds in her tree. She never hit one to my knowledge. Otherwise she was a cool lady--wound up in a concentration camp for throwing food over the fence to her Jewish friend. Married a GI after the war.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    19,940
    You're gonna have to move and get all new stuff.
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Guns and jammies, the height of sartorial splendor!.

    One time, my pal and I were blazing on some bromo mescaline staying at his family's cabin way up in the Flint Creek range outside Deer Lodge when a mountain rat got into the cabin.

    We were living on meager supplies of bisquick, a few eggs, oatmeal, mushrooms and trout, and town was a long way off down a rocky lump road in an old Ford LTD, so we were really touchy about the food supply. Plus the exposure just made you want to fight off the elements. Heat came from an enormous stone fireplace and a huDge old faded blue Majestic wood burning cast iron stove.

    Hallucinating madly, we crashed around the 2 room log cabin with fire pokers and brooms and axes, trying to scare the little fucker out of the place for hours. He was having none of it, hiding in the pots and pans which produced demolition rally level clangs when we'd try to get at the thing before it shot off up into the rafters or under the beds and couches, up on top of bookshelves and kitchen cupboards.

    So it came down to murder.

    I think we chased the thing for 4 hours, raging and laughing, imagining things that weren't there, completely overlooking the rat when the electric fogs got too thick, angry, frustrated, imagining loss of food and sleep if we didn't banish the rat, seized with do or die mania and obsessed with winning.

    Finally, Jamie landed a stunner blow to the thing in the cupboards, clearing out a pile of pots when it fell to the floor at my feet and I skewered it with a fire poker. Not wanting to attract coyotes or bears, I threw it into the lake.

    Then it all seemed such a downer, but having been up all night, I just went and passed out.
    This is why TGR will never die.
    FEVER DREAMS FOREVER

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    307
    Still waiting on the trap..

    Found the vid showing the previous, decades old intrusion. Friend had a new camcorder so was in that phase were you film everything. He did a nice job editing it too. But this is ancient, so the quality is poor.

    Sorry.


  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    307
    Our visitor spent the night, still hasn't gone near the trap. Must be getting hungry.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,477


    Maybe try to trick that unwanted house guest.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post


    Maybe try to trick that unwanted house guest.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    774
    Why storing all that furniture if you donít care about a squirrel living in it? Time to buy beer and invite everyone over to move shit and chase the squirrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Our visitor spent the night, still hasn't gone near the trap. Must be getting hungry.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,477
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Lulz.....

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    7,064
    This got me thinking that if youíre hunting a squirrel in your house pajamas would be the perfect camo.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •