Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Older style freeridey bike shorts were baggy, IME they often got caught on the pointy end of the seat,

the newer style are slimmer fit but still fit over the top of knee padz
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Grown men wearing shorts for anything except actively participating in some kind of athletic pursuit is weird. You aren't six, put some pants on.
    second that. most men's legs aren't something to be seen anyways.

back on original topic, just bought some bear spray. I have some pepper spray; but if you are in a situation needing some type of spray; bear spray is the one to have; hands down.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Grown men wearing shorts for anything except actively participating in some kind of athletic pursuit is weird. You aren't six, put some pants on.
    Says the guy who lives in Seattle. Fuck the fuck off.

Seriously? What a strange attitude. I think wearing pants in the summertime is the weird thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Seriously? What a strange attitude.
    He’s either kidding or has chicken legs and jealous of all the juicy man legs in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

glade, you in seattle? I'll buy you a beer this summer while wearing jorts.

Show up in a speedo, Art.

you are a strange dude.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

"Weird," huh? I had to work outside all day in THIS nonsense building a deck. And my thermometer's in the shade too. Screw wearing pants on days like this. You a lawyer/dentist who works in a nice, cool office or something?:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	287364

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I sawr this dude at Costco on Saturday that about had me rolling on the ground laffing. Muscle tee, trucker hat, regular mesh shorts, hudge shoulders and the SKINNIEST LEGS I HAVE EVAR SEEN. I almost spit whence I first sawr em. Pretty obvious dude hasn't spent a day outside the weight room in years.
    Never skip leg day!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I sawr this dude at Costco on Saturday that about had me rolling on the ground laffing. Muscle tee, trucker hat, regular mesh shorts, hudge shoulders and the SKINNIEST LEGS I HAVE EVAR SEEN. I almost spit whence I first sawr em. Pretty obvious dude hasn't spent a day outside the weight room in years.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    second that. most men's legs aren't something to be seen anyways.

back on original topic, just bought some bear spray. I have some pepper spray; but if you are in a situation needing some type of spray; bear spray is the one to have; hands down.
    Just remember to apply it to your face as well as your body.

Don't spray anyone wearing this ^

As for this sexy beast. You'll know what to do

That only applies to Dons, not capos and soldiers. And it's a stupid rule.

Craziest thing is to witness some of these Central Americans working at landscaping all day in long pants and long sleeves. I assume to protect from sun and insects, but, dear lord, I've seen it on 95 degree/60 percent humidity days. Tough people.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Craziest thing is to witness some of these Central Americans working at landscaping all day in long pants and long sleeves. I assume to protect from sun and insects, but, dear lord, I've seen it on 95 degree/60 percent humidity days. Tough people.
    To my knowledge, long loose lightweight light colored cotton clothing is the coolest thing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah. Always blew me away how well they can deal with the heat. My Germanic blood however hates it. I sweat my nards off and feel like I'm dying in triple degree, humid weather. Inversely however, those guys don't fare too well in the cold. I did fine up in North Dakota winters working outside in brutal weather, but man the poor Mexican and Jamaican frac workers I met were utterly hating life out on location. They'd huddle in groups by heat plants, shivering and cussing about the weather. I'm starting to think our tolerance for extreme temps may just have something to do with genetics.

Bring’em some lemonade in short shorts with a smile.

My hipster neighbor wears a wool beanie all summer (thankfully no scarf). Nothing tough about him. Although I don't think he does anything to break a sweat, other than furiously masturbate along to Arcade Fire songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Nothing tough about him..
    Pretty funny....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

don't think he does anything to break a sweat, other than furiously masturbate along to Arcade Fire songs.
    Even funnier

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Pretty funny....
    Nothing tough about me either. I'm easily the most unassuming, peaceful wallflowers among the collective. However, I've found that I'm a bit of a target being the biggest swinging dick in the room. Shitstains assume i'm itchin to scrap, break up a fight, defend some sweaty betty's honor, or arm wrestle butter bean to prove how they bested the biggest fella in the bar. At my advanced age it's much easier to shoot some fool in the face than get another boxer's break trying to crack a jaw with poor form. Now I'm learning to use my girth instead of my glock against some suicidal fuckstick bent on spoiling my day.

I admittedly dont spend too much time in Wyoming, but shooting people has to come with a few headaches. Parvo - get a tazer with a go pro on it instead.

However, I've found that I'm a bit of a target being the biggest swinging dick... Now I'm learning to use my girth instead of my glock against some suicidal fuckstick bent on spoiling my day.
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I admittedly dont spend too much time in Wyoming, but shooting people has to come with a few headaches. Parvo - get a tazer with a go pro on it instead.
    Lawyer said it costs about $50k to shoot a fool here, if you're not charged and it's justified. Wounding a criminal can even be more spendy. So I'd have to sell my precious moments figurine collection to pay for killing this idiot. Fortunately bear spraying dudes is free.