Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Lawyer said it costs about $50k to shoot a fool here, if you're not charged and it's justified. Wounding a criminal can even be more spendy. So I'd have to sell my precious moments figurine collection to pay for killing this idiot. Fortunately bear spraying dudes is free.
    Yea. If they find the body.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Fortunately bear spraying dudes is free.
    Here’s the $$ takeaway for the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I see what you did there.
    Snort. Nice. Didn’t see that till you posted it.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

make em suffer

prolong the pain
    watch out for snakes

Yeah. Bear spray and then a shot to the knee. A few people would be with the 50 thou. Take out a low interest loan

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Yeah. Bear spray and then a shot to the knee. A few people would be with the 50 thou. Take out a low interest loan
    How about a gofundme? A bit of social media blitz and those dollars would be rolling in from the NRA supporters

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Yea. If they find the body.
    A bar owner I used to know in northern MN once told me that the best way to dispose of a body was to toss it in a box-elder swamp. Mice would eat the bones and there’d be nothing left to find but fillings.

Name:  IMG_1151.JPG
Views: 387
Size:  45.1 KB

mouse fillings are like tree rings.... they both have a tale to tell.

Glad it worked out like it did. You shoot a fat drunk douchebag for punching you in the face, you're fucked unless he's double your size. Keep the pistola holstered until you're ready to use it. Probably a bad move to pull it out. DeFazio would likely agree with me. Love the bear spray move. Your stories are fantastic, especially because I suspect they're all true.

I told completed fabricated stories that were more plausible than parvos real life stories. Respect!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    To my knowledge, long loose lightweight light colored cotton clothing is the coolest thing.
    Cotton is key, under armor type clothing wicks too fast out here and doesn’t cool you off. Cotton holds onto the sweat. The vast majority of our craft labor wears long sleeve cotton Ts.

Hey Parvo - Speaking of getting bear-sprayed, you knew Legasa got attacked by a grizzly last fall, I assume. His hunting partner let the bear have it with bear spray (probably saved Legasa's life) but it was also into the wind. The bear took off but Bob and his hunting partner were gassed and blinded by the spray for about ten minutes. They were rubbing snow in their eyes and wheezing for a while and wondering if the bear was going to come back while they couldn't see. The shit works but the overspray or backspray has its drawbacks. If you hadn't heard of this attack, you should look it up. Pretty scary.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Grown men wearing shorts for anything except actively participating in some kind of athletic pursuit is weird. You aren't six, put some pants on.
    That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read since Benny said Boston and DC are part of the NY metro.

Third the long sleeves are the coolest thing to wear in dry sunny heat. Sweat that falls off you doesn’t cool you. Has to evaporate. I work in a hooded cotton or synthetic lightweight hoody with the hood up. I can work in 90 degree heat in the CA sun and be reasonably comfortable. I wear shorts though unless I’m doing something in the brush. I personally think the synthetic keeps me cooler, but the cotton ones are $6.

Those really thin fishing hoodies are my go to in hot weather.

Cooling is a little bit different over here on the humid coast.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Hey Parvo - Speaking of getting bear-sprayed, you knew Legasa got attacked by a grizzly last fall, I assume. His hunting partner let the bear have it with bear spray (probably saved Legasa's life) but it was also into the wind. The bear took off but Bob and his hunting partner were gassed and blinded by the spray for about ten minutes. They were rubbing snow in their eyes and wheezing for a while and wondering if the bear was going to come back while they couldn't see. The shit works but the overspray or backspray has its drawbacks. If you hadn't heard of this attack, you should look it up. Pretty scary.
    He's very lucky he's not bear scat. Potato was just in Jackson and filled me in on more of the details. Very scary.

Next to my desk I have a box of bear spray.
    I'm ready for multiple drunk attacking dudes or a sloth of bears thanks to guests who can't take their spray home. Also, free to good home if any area mags need some.
    Name:  bear-spray.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  164.2 KB

I forgot to mention that when Bob went for his bear spray, he managed to have it pointed 180* from what it's supposed to be so blasted himself.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Bears are attracted to boobs too? That’s awesome.
    Bears not attracted to boobs on the cape http://www.ptownbears.org/

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Just reconfirms my disdain for Wyoming. That place sucks. It’s like Alabama north. Everyone in the state should go ahead and punch yerself in the dick, go on now. Dick Punches for all.
    So many laps, I think I’m done though!
    Are you sure you are from NH? cuz, I mean Guns, redencks, etc NH is like the WY of the NE.
    ( used to live next to WY 3x, went there a lot & married a woman from NH)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Bears not attracted to boobs on the cape http://www.ptownbears.org/
    well not lady boobs at least.
    I see a couple of those bears that might be in need of manzeers

and GMember- those of us that live in bear country are very aware of the wind direction thing for deployment. It's a risk that it's not in your favor but not as much as not carrying
    I check my bear spray positioning constantly when recreating in the danger zone
    skid luxury

b-bear - Yes but he was in panic. He'd already been attacked and his buddy had sprayed. In the heat of the moment and panic, just disoriented the canister. The wind was also blowing toward them so they were getting hit by the initial spray from his friend, too. Just a real cluster but one he walked away from. I'd consider that a win.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    b-bear - Yes but he was in panic. He'd already been attacked and his buddy had sprayed. In the heat of the moment and panic, just disoriented the canister. The wind was also blowing toward them so they were getting hit by the initial spray from his friend, too. Just a real cluster but one he walked away from. I'd consider that a win.
    When I heard Bob was attacked by a bear my first reply was "I thought he was more into otters and twinks?"

I guess they were saved because bears don't like spicy food.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

When I heard Bob was attacked by a bear my first reply was "I thought he was more into otters and twinks?"
    I think he is. But, it's like closing time at the bar; desperate times call for desperate measures.

Fantastic. Wish I had some right now for the people that won't let me play through
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797