Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    [video=youtube;BS-oRydCE]http://wwyoutube.com/watch?v=BS-oRydlnCE[/vieo]
    awesome

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Grown men wearing shorts for anything except actively participating in some kind of athletic pursuit is weird. You aren't six, put some pants on.
    That only applies to Dons, not capos and soldiers. And it's a stupid rule.
    كافر
    (Infidel)

Craziest thing is to witness some of these Central Americans working at landscaping all day in long pants and long sleeves. I assume to protect from sun and insects, but, dear lord, I've seen it on 95 degree/60 percent humidity days. Tough people.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Craziest thing is to witness some of these Central Americans working at landscaping all day in long pants and long sleeves. I assume to protect from sun and insects, but, dear lord, I've seen it on 95 degree/60 percent humidity days. Tough people.
    To my knowledge, long loose lightweight light colored cotton clothing is the coolest thing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Yeah. Always blew me away how well they can deal with the heat. My Germanic blood however hates it. I sweat my nards off and feel like I'm dying in triple degree, humid weather. Inversely however, those guys don't fare too well in the cold. I did fine up in North Dakota winters working outside in brutal weather, but man the poor Mexican and Jamaican frac workers I met were utterly hating life out on location. They'd huddle in groups by heat plants, shivering and cussing about the weather. I'm starting to think our tolerance for extreme temps may just have something to do with genetics.

Bring’em some lemonade in short shorts with a smile.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My hipster neighbor wears a wool beanie all summer (thankfully no scarf). Nothing tough about him. Although I don't think he does anything to break a sweat, other than furiously masturbate along to Arcade Fire songs.
    كافر
    (Infidel)

Neighbor sounds like he's a boulderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Nothing tough about him..
    Pretty funny....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

don't think he does anything to break a sweat, other than furiously masturbate along to Arcade Fire songs.
    Even funnier

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Pretty funny....
    Nothing tough about me either. I'm easily the most unassuming, peaceful wallflowers among the collective. However, I've found that I'm a bit of a target being the biggest swinging dick in the room. Shitstains assume i'm itchin to scrap, break up a fight, defend some sweaty betty's honor, or arm wrestle butter bean to prove how they bested the biggest fella in the bar. At my advanced age it's much easier to shoot some fool in the face than get another boxer's break trying to crack a jaw with poor form. Now I'm learning to use my girth instead of my glock against some suicidal fuckstick bent on spoiling my day.
    كافر
    (Infidel)

I admittedly dont spend too much time in Wyoming, but shooting people has to come with a few headaches. Parvo - get a tazer with a go pro on it instead.

However, I've found that I'm a bit of a target being the biggest swinging dick... Now I'm learning to use my girth instead of my glock against some suicidal fuckstick bent on spoiling my day.
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I admittedly dont spend too much time in Wyoming, but shooting people has to come with a few headaches. Parvo - get a tazer with a go pro on it instead.
    Lawyer said it costs about $50k to shoot a fool here, if you're not charged and it's justified. Wounding a criminal can even be more spendy. So I'd have to sell my precious moments figurine collection to pay for killing this idiot. Fortunately bear spraying dudes is free.
    كافر
    (Infidel)

Lawyer said it costs about $50k to shoot a fool here, if you're not charged and it's justified. Wounding a criminal can even be more spendy. So I'd have to sell my precious moments figurine collection to pay for killing this idiot. Fortunately bear spraying dudes is free.
    Yea. If they find the body.

Fortunately bear spraying dudes is free.
    Here’s the $$ takeaway for the thread.
    And I guess that I just don't know

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I see what you did there.
    Snort. Nice. Didn’t see that till you posted it.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

make em suffer

prolong the pain
    watch out for snakes

Yeah. Bear spray and then a shot to the knee. A few people would be with the 50 thou. Take out a low interest loan

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Yeah. Bear spray and then a shot to the knee. A few people would be with the 50 thou. Take out a low interest loan
    How about a gofundme? A bit of social media blitz and those dollars would be rolling in from the NRA supporters

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Yea. If they find the body.
    A bar owner I used to know in northern MN once told me that the best way to dispose of a body was to toss it in a box-elder swamp. Mice would eat the bones and there’d be nothing left to find but fillings.

Name:  IMG_1151.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  45.1 KB

mouse fillings are like tree rings.... they both have a tale to tell.

Glad it worked out like it did. You shoot a fat drunk douchebag for punching you in the face, you're fucked unless he's double your size. Keep the pistola holstered until you're ready to use it. Probably a bad move to pull it out. DeFazio would likely agree with me. Love the bear spray move. Your stories are fantastic, especially because I suspect they're all true.

I told completed fabricated stories that were more plausible than parvos real life stories. Respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    To my knowledge, long loose lightweight light colored cotton clothing is the coolest thing.
    Cotton is key, under armor type clothing wicks too fast out here and doesn’t cool you off. Cotton holds onto the sweat. The vast majority of our craft labor wears long sleeve cotton Ts.