Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    there isn't anywhere T-bar would look right
    ...there you go

around here a 100 yr old house would have moss for chinking and old Swedish or Norwegian newspapers stuffed around door & window frames if one feels the need to keep things trad
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

well every app is different

I did sound deadening in the low ceiling of the suite in my last house...
    Buddy of my that worked in the old Skeena Sell U Lose pulp mill in rupert (R.I.P.) scored a bunch of old thick conveyor belt rubber to use as soundproofing material between his upper floor living area and tenants suite below. Dunno about other stuff he used and techniques. He sed it was a game changer. Can imagine raw materials would be available somewhere in nwbc with all the sawmillz....and sawmillz closing? Just sayin'.
    Master of mediocrity.

sound is already dead to me

we are just telling someone else who doesnt live in this country what he should do

I got a buddy who retracked a bombardier snow groomer with used conveyor belt back in the day
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

we are just telling someone else who doesn't know shit from ass about the subject at hand, is too proud to take advice from those who do, and who doesnt live in this country what he should do
    FIFY

sound is already dead to me

we are just telling someone else who doesnt live in this country what he should do

I got a buddy who retracked a bombardier snow groomer with used conveyor belt back in the day
    Used conveyor belt rubber, so many uses. Use it for forward flex damping material in the vulcan progressive forward flex mod too.
    Master of mediocrity.