Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A plug for the Commencal Meta AM and TR 29er platforms. Completes in various builds and price-points, or frame only to swap parts/build it up yourself.

A little heavier then the various carbon wonder frames out there. You can also buy two of them for the price of one of those carbon wonder frames.

Granted you have to be down with a single pivot suspension design vs. VPP. DW, Horst, Split Pivot, etc.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

I ended up parking at the trailhead next to a guy who had a pair of Guerrilla Gravity bikes last weekend. Got to check them out a bit but could only soft pedal them because he was having major issues with his project 321 freehubs. Anyways, shopped around a bit and found a pretty solid deal on a used smash, kitted out with an MRP ribbon and DVO topaz, but some other nice stuff. Figured the only way I'll get to try one for real is to buy one so it is now en route to me. Hopefully it lives up to the hype! Either way I will likely have a mid travel 29er for sale soon...

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

If you do think about selling bump and mention it in this thread. I’m gonna follow. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Bumping this up because my hightower is for sale. The Smash is a little bit less spritely and I still feel a little silly for selling the Hightower, but I am thoroughly enjoying the Smash and even with their differences there is way too much overlap to justify keeping both.