Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    https://youtu.be/k_3Q9X03Yeg

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Brilliant.

Name:  moses ark unicorn.JPG
Views: 368
Size:  41.0 KB

Funny. Without being naughty.

The craziest thing I see from most Christians is this. The goal is to get to heaven and yet they always seem to to be sad or angry with the idea of anyone getting there. I mean, fetuses get instant access as do all still borns.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Good point! All good sperm go to heaven!!

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Funny. Without being naughty.

The craziest thing I see from most Christians is this. The goal is to get to heaven and yet they always seem to to be sad or angry with the idea of anyone getting there. I mean, fetuses get instant access as do all still borns.
    no--in order for a fetus or newborn or anyone else to go to heaven they have to be baptized, even posthumously. So if you live a life of sin and non-belief and find yourself in heaven, you have the Mormons to thank. And to think you slammed the door in their faces.

Not according to my flavor/ denomination as I last heard. But the rules change. They changed on me once before Had an aunt who secretly baptize every newborn she could "Just in case."
    Last edited by wooley12; 08-05-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Good point! All good sperm go to heaven!!
    Sperm aren't people. But you WILL go to hell if you spill even one drop unless it's a nocturnal emission. So I was told. I bit a host and it didn't bleed so I was skeptical.

Not according to my flavor/ denomination as I last heard. But the rules change. They changed on me once before Had an aunt who secretly baptize every newborn she could "Just in case."
    If you go to heaven and they change the rules do you have to transfer to hell, and visa versa?
    Sperm aren't people. But you WILL go to hell if you spill even one drop unless it's a nocturnal emission. So I was told. I bit a host and it didn't bleed so I was skeptical.
    If the Supreme Court can say that corporations are people I don't see why the Pope can't call sperm people. Half people anyway. Like Mexicans.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4717.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	290365

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    If you go to heaven and they change the rules do you have to transfer to hell, and visa versa?

If the Supreme Court can say that corporations are people I don't see why the Pope can't call sperm people. Half people anyway. Like Mexicans.
    I think the rules that you know are the ones that are enforced. Like in golf.

See above. FWIW 1/2 of the RC's don't like the pope all of the time. The sides change when the pope changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    So 20,000 people out of...oh, idk billions sign a petition, and somehow you conclude that the entire group of people is stupid?
    Actually, he said that Christianity was correlated with stupidity, not that an entire group of people was stupid. Do you understand the difference between those two statements?

How much statistics did you take? I have an M.S. myself, and it was also my undergrad major, but that should not be necessary to understand that the title of his post does not imply what you are saying.

That being said, I would also say that just because the people in question are idiots does NOT necessarily establish a correlation. One would have to do something like establish that high levels of religious belief is inversely correlated with IQ.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    But IQ is really a measurement of fitment in the hetero-normative anglophile community, laying bare the overhwleming bias against those that dare harbor a variant genetic or cultural upbringing. And as such is a great illustration of the violence inherent in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Actually, he said that Christianity was correlated with stupidity, not that an entire group of people was stupid. Do you understand the difference between those two statements?

How much statistics did you take? I have an M.S. myself, and it was also my undergrad major, but that should not be necessary to understand that the title of his post does not imply what you are saying.

That being said, I would also say that just because the people in question are idiots does NOT necessarily establish a correlation. One would have to do something like establish that high levels of religious belief is inversely correlated with IQ.
    Holeee crap.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Forest, meet trees.

hate this thread and dont want to let Kanye West into my head.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...cid=spartandhp

Woman rejects interracial marriage due to christian beliefs until she actually reads her 2000 year old book and realizes it doesn't mention interracial marriage - so now she's ok with it. Right.....

Ohio coming in hot this week

Ohio GOP lawmakers want to ban all abortions, charging doctors with murder
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...er/4200463002/

New Ohio Law Lets Students Give Wrong Answers on Tests for Religious Reasons
    https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-studen...es-act-1472008

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    no--in order for a fetus or newborn or anyone else to go to heaven they have to be baptized, even posthumously. So if you live a life of sin and non-belief and find yourself in heaven, you have the Mormons to thank. And to think you slammed the door in their faces.
    As a minister in the Universal Life Church, I will now baptize everyone in the world and everyone who has died. So, if I missed you, fukkin Heaven will be full. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Ohio coming in hot this week

Ohio GOP lawmakers want to ban all abortions, charging doctors with murder
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...er/4200463002/

New Ohio Law Lets Students Give Wrong Answers on Tests for Religious Reasons
    https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-studen...es-act-1472008
    Idiots. Kent State. Coincidence?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Oh snap, a whistleblower is alleging that the Mormon church has mismanaged more than $100 billion of charitable donations by channeling them into for-profit investments on which it has failed to pay taxes.

https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2019...whistleblower/

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Oh snap, a whistleblower is alleging that the Mormon church has mismanaged more than $100 billion of charitable donations by channeling them into for-profit investments on which it has failed to pay taxes.

https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2019...whistleblower/
    Unsurprising. All large organized religions are suspect, but none moreso than the mos's. They're all about the $$$

The sad thing is in my 2 decades in Utah I saw so much poverty and impoverishment, expecially down south. Seeing houses with delapitated roofs and siding in need of repairs and all I can think is: "imagine what these people could fix if they weren't obligated to tithe 10% of their income.
    To hear that the church is hiding, hoarding, hundreds of billion of dollars, or putting it into vanity projects like city creek, to further line their pockets boils my blood.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Pretty evenhanded article from a member of the church. has the church issued a statement in response? "Grossly exaggerated", maybe?