Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 602
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    36,375
    Pass the plate and sign this petition.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    So 20,000 people out of...oh, idk billions sign a petition, and somehow you conclude that the entire group of people is stupid?
    Maybe the rest of them don't have Netflix?

    Or Amazon Prime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    4,336
    Bromontane is clearly the most intelligent person on a ski forum. He/she is winning the internet! Kudos!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Bromontane is clearly the most intelligent person on a ski forum. He/she is winning the internet! Kudos!
    Gimme $3k and I promise to make your car fully autonomous. Working the OTA release right now...

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,358
    Most people are pretty fucking stupid, so it stands to reason that if you take any subset of the general population (such as Christians) you'll find a lot of stupid people in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    46,985
    I have to think a few of them would have noticed the error if any of them had actually watched the show they're complaining about.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,278
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Maybe the rest of them don't have Netflix?

    Or Amazon Prime?
    Anyone care to share their Netflix acct info so I can check this show out? To see if I need to sign the petition or not.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Anyone care to share their Netflix acct info so I can check this show out? To see if I need to sign the petition or not.
    So what you're saying is you need some proof?.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,278
    Quote Originally Posted by nest View Post
    Haha. I never pegged Timber as a butthurt bible-thumper.
    I like to fight for the underdog. And the right to parrrrtyyyy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    So what you're saying is you need some proof?.....
    No, just acct info.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    christians are the underdog. interesting.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,433
    At least half of the 10 commandments are solid advice.

    Except coveting the goods of thine neighbor. I make a good living off of that mentality.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    champlain valley
    Posts
    4,754
    ^funny!

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    christians are the underdog. interesting.
    Luckily Christians in the workers paradise of China can't access Netflix or Amazon Prime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    At least half of the 10 commandments are solid advice.

    Except coveting the goods of thine neighbor. I make a good living off of that mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    18,001
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    christians are the underdog. interesting.
    well yeah always acting like the whipped puppy
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Luckily Christians in the workers paradise of China can't access Netflix or Amazon Prime.
    i wouldn't consider that a loss. i'm sure they have their own version of endless stupid shit.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    well yeah always acting like the whipped puppy
    What's your pronoun?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    What's your pronoun?
    Silly rabbit.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,862
    TRIX are for kids
    .

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,128
    If I went around saying I was an emporer just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Gimme $3k and I promise to make your car fully autonomous. Working the OTA release right now...
    No thanks, I'm good without fully autonomous. I'm good without full auto anything when it comes to vehicles. That's a lie. I like the auto headlight and bluetooth tunes kicking on.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wet and Mild
    Posts
    4,676
    I refuse to belong to any organization that would have me as a member.

    To each their own 'till we all go home, and so forth.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    TRIX are for kids
    Oh, I thought it was trips. NM. I'm 5000.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    7,123
    And here I thought my thread title would prevent butthurtedness amongst our Christian brethren.

    Fascinating that the petitioners objected to the characterization of Satan as a seemingly normal and unscary person. Especially since Christian authors have used that trope many times, precisely to convey how you can get sucked in by the Satanic guy in golf shorts at your PTA meeting.

    It’s almost like they have cognitive dissonance!! Almost.

    At any rate, I found the revelation in that article amusing as hell.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,128
    "I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the Earth today he wouldn't be riding a donkey"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •