Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

True mohel story--Jewish hospital in Detroit, they decided to hold brises (ritual circumcisions) in the basement. (Usually they're at home or in a synagogue). They thought they needed to upgrade sterile technique so they put a glass wall acroos the room--family and friends on one side, mohel and baby on the other. The mohel scrubbed, gowned and gloved, went into the room with the family, shook everyone's hands, and then went and did the bris.

Freestyle rap with circumcision in rolling blackouts as a topic.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    True mohel story--Jewish hospital in Detroit, they decided to hold brises (ritual circumcisions) in the basement. (Usually they're at home or in a synagogue). They thought they needed to upgrade sterile technique so they put a glass wall acroos the room--family and friends on one side, mohel and baby on the other. The mohel scrubbed, gowned and gloved, went into the room with the family, shook everyone's hands, and then went and did the bris.
    True mohel stories usually involve herpes and infant pedophilia, no?

55 posts eh raven. How many like the above are "bringing the stoke"? Lots? Got some good photos or stories to share? Are you just some degenerate asshole's alias? I'm not impressed.

I am confused as to why this thread keeps coming up

From an atheist who is cut and See's the wisdom of the rules.

My observation. " Some of you". Kinda suck
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Oy Vey, the filthy Chazzer.
    Last edited by rideit; 11-28-2020 at 12:44 AM.
    Forum Cross Pollinator