Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    https://health.10ztalk.com/2019/03/0...red-beef-lftb/

In case there was any doubt, it was BFI that asked the USDA to reconsider pink slime’s classification, which led to the USDA conducting a monthslong review and quietly changing its labeling requirements. In December 2018, BFI let its suppliers know of the change that the product formerly known to the public as pink slime could now be called ground beef.

The “how it’s made” vid is disabled. The happy smiling vid is still up.
    http://www.cargillgroundbeef.com/learn-textured.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Tele 'til You're Smelly View Post
    I don't know about this. I think you sweat about the same amount in both places, it just evaporates in dry climates but still leaves the stink behind (in fact we might sweat more in a dry climate, see the need to drink more water in dry climates and this- https://engineering.mit.edu/engage/a...high-humidity/) And this has been my experience- I stink no more or less depending on whether I am in a dry or humid environment as far as I can tell.

I think my username gives me particular cred on this one . . .
    According to Dr. Google the stink is caused by moisture loving bacteria breaking the complex molecules in sweat into smelly molecules. The wetter you are the more bacteria, so in a dry climate not as many bacteria or as much stink.

Deodorant or anti-perspirant or none of the above.

Urine will kill a lot of that bacteria. Try it sometime!

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...erspirant.html

Natural deodorants are on the rise, mostly thanks to completely unwarranted fears about antiperspirants. But sweating is fine.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

daily work from home nada
    Dressed up in the City or Boston, etc I use a combo ( Mitchum) I sweat like a whore in church and wet pits not a good look in any dress shirt

deodorant...why should anyone have to smell your stink....never cared about the sweating part.

Lots of antiperspirant. The Arm and Hammer with the highest percent of the shit that may or may not cause dementia.

Wait, what were we talking about?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

IME if i use deodorant the stink still happens but if I use anti perspirant ... no stink, YMMV

As a label reader it seems they are all about 22% aluminium yada yada

I will buy a couple on sale that i like the smell of
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Probably a deal breaker for 90% of peeps here but -> eating clean (not much/no meat), no booze, overall good health and a semi-dry climate means no stinky BO.

kill me now
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Probably a deal breaker for 90% of peeps here but -> eating clean (not much/no meat), no booze, overall good health and a semi-dry climate means no stinky BO.
    Well then why do all those vegan tree planters smell like that then?

Quote Originally Posted by LHutz Esq View Post
    Well then why do all those vegan tree planters smell like that then?
    They might fail the good health bit? The taste of a well tuned vegetarian female is a delight that makes it hard to return to the crowd slamming bud lights, camels & big macs. It's in the constitution so it'd be rude to disagree with the founding fathers.

anti-antiperspirant gives me a wicked rash.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Deodorant or anti-perspirant or none of the above.

Agreed. I used to stink. I do still drink though. I stopped stinking after I did a sugar/dairy/alcohol cleanse for 3 months. The smells that came out of me during the detox were akin to a mumbai commuter train. All good now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

that's not living

They might fail the good health bit? The taste of a well tuned vegetarian female is a delight that makes it hard to return to the crowd slamming bud lights, camels & big macs. It's in the constitution so it'd be rude to disagree with the founding fathers.
    i'll take my aveda scented friend that enjoys steak and a good bottle of wine with me

Where are you getting this mythical 22%? I need it
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I don't know about this. I think you sweat about the same amount in both places, it just evaporates in dry climates but still leaves the stink behind (in fact we might sweat more in a dry climate, see the need to drink more water in dry climates and this- https://engineering.mit.edu/engage/a...high-humidity/) And this has been my experience- I stink no more or less depending on whether I am in a dry or humid environment as far as I can tell.

I think my username gives me particular cred on this one . . .
    Dude please, the humidity in the tropics is unreal, the sweating never stops. Just walking to the car brings on swamp ass. Humidity so thick it feels like somebody tossed a wool blanket soaked in hot toilet water on top of me when I step outside.

I’ll take a heavy sweat followed by a mountain breeze any day over never ending stagnant humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    ...brings on swamp ass. Humidity so thick it feels like somebody tossed a wool blanket soaked in hot toilet water...
    inna dead calm
    ​I am not in your hurry

...(in fact we might sweat more in a dry climate, see the need to drink more water in dry climates and this- https://engineering.mit.edu/engage/a...high-humidity/)
    This article, it does not mean what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Dude please, the humidity in the tropics is unreal, the sweating never stops. Just walking to the car brings on swamp ass. Humidity so thick it feels like somebody tossed a wool blanket soaked in hot toilet water on top of me when I step outside.

I’ll take a heavy sweat followed by a mountain breeze any day over never ending stagnant humidity.
    And people wonder why all the bathrooms in Asia have that hose thingy ....
    TO keep it all fresh.
    OK enough of that topic.
    The tropics simply require 2 showers per day.
    Morning and after work.
    Bonus shower before bed.
    OK - 3 showers per day if you want a good sex life.

One tip that I use if forgot deodorant or wore a poly shirt and funk is a rising. Get a handful of hand sanitizer and apply to pits. Kills bacteria that is experiencing a population explosion.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Wearing Merino wool t-shirts, golf shirts, (whatever your style) really help to limit the funk.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Wearing Merino wool t-shirts, golf shirts, (whatever your style) really help to limit the funk.
    I know they market Merino for all sorts of conditions ....
    But, apart from wearing the Merino bikini undies (they do stay fresh in sweaty sports in the tropics), I would/have never wear/worn any other Merino on other parts of said body in the tropics.
    Either I'd want to be wet and cool (beach or some wet activity) or would want a thin synthetic top.
    I mean, I would bet money NO ONE would wear any sort of Merino top, thin or perforated or otherwise, in the tropics
    ... purely for comfort and moisture retention issues.
    I am of the opinion that Merino feels better when the temperature on the other side of the fabric is quite a bit cooler. The colder, the better.
    Cotton is your tropic friend.
    The exception that proves the rule.
    Cotton and synthetics.
    100% of sheikhs and surfers agree.