Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Goddamn China

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I love Canada and hate the thought, but are you really talking about being competitive in an “actual war” with the United States?

Zomg man. No.

1 series of craigslist ads could destroy that country:

Free AR-15 and ammo and $10,000 for every confirmed kill.

Think there are any psychos in the USA who want a free machine gun and a pile of money? Forget Texas and Florida, we could even just put that ad in Michigan and Ohio and you’d still be rat fucked.

I mean, the same reason your country is so much better than ours (fewer desperate angry psychos with nothing to lose) is why you’d be in rough shape trying to fight us.
    no talking about tariffs & trade wars so beef/timber/steel/aluminium

most recently the orange baboon declares Canada a security risk and puts a tarif on steel and aluminium from canada never mind when (not if) the USA goes to war to kill brown people the USA don't actualy make enough aluminium on their own .

in any case we aren't about to hook up the idea was ludicrous altho it appears some people would rather join Canada
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    but what a ludicrous statement that was
    Yeah bromo, where is this 'pretty good argument' about parts of CA joining us? Does the guy not realize how much contempt Canadians have for our government? And how good life is up there, for the most part?

Attention all Canadians:
    Any beef (or timber, steel, aluminum) you have with the US belongs in the "Goddamn USA" thread. This one is about China, goddamn it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post

Btw. What's that little vixen of a neighbor up to?
    she been dominating the stand up jetski, taking big bong rips and letting her gurl buddies get Nopostholio all worked up.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    she been dominating the stand up jetski, taking big bong rips and letting her gurl buddies get Nopostholio all worked up.
    Pics or it never happened
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Yeah bromo, where is this 'pretty good argument' about parts of CA joining us? Does the guy not realize how much contempt Canadians have for our government? And how good life is up there, for the most part?
    Universal health care is probably the big one, what Canadian in their right mind would sign on to pay a huge bill for health insurance when they didnt need any before, i had never heard the word "copay" before reading it on US based paddling & skiing websites

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Oh boy, summer at the Flowing Compound is officially underway.

Meanwhile back in China...this just in...

https://chinatribunal.com/
    "Despite Chinese assertions that it ceased the practice of removing body parts from executed prisoners years ago, the China Tribunal – led by prominent lawyers, human rights experts, and a transplant surgeon – unanimously determined that widespread organ harvesting from prisoners and dissidents remains an ongoing horror inside China.

"The conclusion shows that very many people have died indescribably hideous deaths for no reason, that more may suffer in similar ways," Sir Geoffrey Nice QC said on Monday while delivering the panel's final judgement.

"There is no evidence of the practice having been stopped and the tribunal is satisfied that it is continuing."

After months of considering witness testimony and a giant trove of documentary evidence, the tribunal said it was clear that the official line on transplants in China simply didn't add up.

Extraordinarily short waiting times (sometimes only weeks or less) for transplant procedures are common in China, suggestive of a rich surplus of compatible organs – but where do the endless body parts come from?

Enver Tohti, a former Chinese surgeon who gave evidence at the hearings, told how he was ordered to "cut deep and work fast" as a young surgeon working at an execution site in northwest China.

While extracting the liver and kidneys from an executed victim who had been shot in the head and dumped by the side of a road, Tohti made a horrifying discovery.

"I started cutting down the middle and then he started struggling and I knew then that he was still alive, but he was too weak to resist me, " Tohti told The Telegraph.

Accounts like these – and reports that Chinese doctors readily admit to undercover investigators that body parts in the hospital system are illegally sourced from members of the persecuted spiritual group, Falun Gong – convinced the panel there was "direct and indirect evidence of forced organ harvesting"."

Hate not thy messenger... idgaf what Alberta does. I'd rather live under their laws tho, if that helps you understand my sympathy for the opposition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberta_separatism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw5LjZ3Q7j4

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Pics or it never happened
    happens on the hot days and there is some visual evidence somewhere within the cesspool of the tgr’s, deep within.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

One of the most interesting features of my time in Victoria as "American Boyfriend" was having to explain our dumbfounding fucked-up stupid country to dumbfounded Canadians who would ask me (politely, I'm paraphrasing here: ) why we're so stupid and fucked-up.

I boiled it down to this:
    Canada:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warning-neighborhood-block-watch-area-sign-in-richmond-bc-canada-M6MK56.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	286251
    Smiling cartoon houses patting each other on the back.

USA:
    Name:  nhw_logo.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  71.1 KB
    frightening threatening shadowy danger man.

Canada money:
    Name:  6382944_orig.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  27.0 KB
    Happy children playing outdoors

USA money:

Name:	dollar-bill-one-dollar-bill-backside-us-dollar-isolated-on-100-white-CXH0KF.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	286254
    Weird creepy spider webs and eyeball pyramid and all kinds of wtf

At every turn you see values choices: happy/healthy/sane versus rich/tough/prideful

In general, people lack appreciation for their own socialization and lack awareness of their own values and how those values shape their lives. The Canadians I spoke with, I think, mainly puzzled about why free citizens of the US don't make sane, healthy choices for themselves and the world. Well:
    1) We're not as free as you think we are. Most elections are douchebag vs. douchebag. Most news and information we get is curated by business agendas at some level or another, often at subconscious levels the content producers don't even appreciate. Most of our schooling processes are set up to make us good workers and good consumers, not necessarily to make us healthy, sane, and free. The societal consequences of being genuinely healthy, sane, and free are a lot to overcome...from childhood fistfights to poor employment prospects to police actions and various forms of institutionalization. There are massive, entrenched business superstructures benefiting from forms of fear and poor health.

2) It's a great place to be very rich, because the very rich can buy anything: safety, justice, health, the political/legal system. If and when anyone mounts a genuine campaign to change the free-for-all conditions for the wealthiest Americans, they're under threat. They can buy anything: they can undermine or kill anyone....and smart people know this intuitively, so only somebody a little off would undertake a serious challenge to this system....and we're cultured to dislike these challengers, because the wealthiest Americans can buy anything, so they bought the culture. They bought very smart psychologists and marketers and raised generations of Americans on media that portrays the very rich as desirable and heroic and their challengers as unhinged and threatening. It takes a lot to overcome this kind of a stranglehold.

Since the price of a barrel of oil went down the tubes and Alberta has again failed to plan I doubt they are in any postion to do anything but collect federal benifits, I skied with a guy who told me he had been thru 6 boom/bust cycles

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    no talking about tariffs & trade wars so beef/timber/steel/aluminium

most recently the orange baboon declares Canada a security risk and puts a tarif on steel and aluminium from canada never mind when (not if) the USA goes to war to kill brown people the USA don't actualy make enough aluminium on their own .
    Steel and Aluminum tariffs were lifted a week or two ago. They were used (in bad faith bargaining) to get the new Nafta deal done. Tariffs were threatened against Mexico, again in bad faith negotiations to have mexico deal with their central american migrant issue. Par for the course.

China snubbed PM pretty boy and guess what, he did nothing while they falsely shut down Canola and now pork imports... just as bad faith as Trump. Two super powers get in a fight and it's the moderates who get fucked.

I just thru that out there and wondered if anybody else would notice^^ in any case its about Canada detaining Meng Wanzhou to honor an extradition agreement on a charge that may or may not be bogus but it all boils down to the Trump vs China thing

but yeah trump uses alot of bad faith on the neighbors

One of the most interesting features of my time in Victoria as "American Boyfriend" was having to explain our dumbfounding fucked-up stupid country to dumbfounded Canadians who would ask me (politely, I'm paraphrasing here: ) why we're so stupid and fucked-up. ..
    so i didnt get it wrong

but i wasn't polite either

sorry , cuz apoligising is of course a very Canadian thing eh

my only excuse can be that I am habituated by hanging with so many americans on-line

If you guys would just buy some of these digital tokens all those problems would go away.

*ducks airborne shoe*

Once again, yetiman is spot on. I'd love to be part of the revolution, but I'm just here taking potshots at the rich assholes on the TRG.

One of the most interesting features of my time in Victoria as "American Boyfriend" was having to explain our dumbfounding fucked-up stupid country to dumbfounded Canadians who would ask me (politely, I'm paraphrasing here: ) why we're so stupid and fucked-up.
    When I lived in Canada I kept my origin story a secret. If/when I let it slip that I was actually American, the response was usually, "well, you don't seem American" - meant as a compliment.

I'm flying Air Canada tomorrow. How do I keep my national identity a secret?

Don't be an asshole?

Just dress like this guy

Name:  fla.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  59.8 KB

If somebody bumps into you instead of starting a fight, say " sorry eh "

I boiled it down to this:
    Canada:

Name:	warning-neighborhood-block-watch-area-sign-in-richmond-bc-canada-M6MK56.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	286251
    Smiling cartoon houses patting each other on the back.

USA:
    Name:  nhw_logo.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  71.1 KB
    frightening threatening shadowy danger man.

Canada money:
    Name:  6382944_orig.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  27.0 KB
    Happy children playing outdoors

USA money:

Name:	dollar-bill-one-dollar-bill-backside-us-dollar-isolated-on-100-white-CXH0KF.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	286254
    Weird creepy spider webs and eyeball pyramid and all kinds of wtf

At every turn you see values choices: happy/healthy/sane versus rich/tough/prideful

In general, people lack appreciation for their own socialization and lack awareness of their own values and how those values shape their lives. The Canadians I spoke with, I think, mainly puzzled about why free citizens of the US don't make sane, healthy choices for themselves and the world. Well:
    1) We're not as free as you think we are. Most elections are douchebag vs. douchebag. Most news and information we get is curated by business agendas at some level or another, often at subconscious levels the content producers don't even appreciate. Most of our schooling processes are set up to make us good workers and good consumers, not necessarily to make us healthy, sane, and free. The societal consequences of being genuinely healthy, sane, and free are a lot to overcome...from childhood fistfights to poor employment prospects to police actions and various forms of institutionalization. There are massive, entrenched business superstructures benefiting from forms of fear and poor health.

2) It's a great place to be very rich, because the very rich can buy anything: safety, justice, health, the political/legal system. If and when anyone mounts a genuine campaign to change the free-for-all conditions for the wealthiest Americans, they're under threat. They can buy anything: they can undermine or kill anyone....and smart people know this intuitively, so only somebody a little off would undertake a serious challenge to this system....and we're cultured to dislike these challengers, because the wealthiest Americans can buy anything, so they bought the culture. They bought very smart psychologists and marketers and raised generations of Americans on media that portrays the very rich as desirable and heroic and their challengers as unhinged and threatening. It takes a lot to overcome this kind of a stranglehold.
    Great post.

Make continual references to "Gina"

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Don't be an asshole?
    This ^^ and say sorry ever chance you get

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Just dress like this guy

Name:  fla.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  59.8 KB
    What's with all of these hot blonds at Trump rallies? Are they pros?

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die