Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Twice this half where a short pass would have been an easy shot on goal.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

LaVelle was having a really good game. Too bad she had to go out with what looks like a pulled hammy.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.

Rut roah

What, that was offside?

Women’s World Cup 2019

Ho
    Lee
    Shit
    Lucky there on a defensive breakdown.
    Last edited by plugboots; 07-02-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

soo much contact down there...the crew is going to have to start calling stuff closer...

Hmmm

Fees like the US needs one more

Women’s World Cup 2019

These delays are exactly why people hate soccer.....too many delays, dives and whining bullshit........and rewarding a habitual diver with a PK.

Karma....

Women’s World Cup 2019

Looks like a pk from me
    Edit to add: yup

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Looks like a pk from me
    +1 The contact was to the leg she was going to use to kick the ball. Caused her to completely miss the ball.

Ball don’t lie

Weak kick on PK almost like she held up when she saw the goalie leaning toward where she wanted to kick it.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    These delays are exactly why people hate soccer.....too much delays, whining bullshit
    Fuck off.

Looks like a pk from me
    Edit to add: yup
    It could have gone either way I thought.

Fucking VAR is horrible... let's go back to the referee just being a wanker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Women’s World Cup 2019

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Fuck off.
    I know your just bitter cuz ur losing....but seriously, you like the delays?....you like the whining that holds up the what should be fluidity of play. England would be better served to give up on the begging for fouls and worry more about getting into the pattern where they were successfully penetrating the middle of US defense....

Sorry dude....but that shit “is” the reason why people don’t like soccer in the US.

Nice 30th Bday present to Morgan today!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I know your just bitter cuz ur losing....
    I don't really give a fuck about the result of women's world cup. It's the first game I've seen of the tournament.

Also I get to cheer for both teams.

So fuck you again.

Haha...touché...lol

Another tight win.

Still don't like VAR.

I think it’s good for black and white stuff, but using it to give up soft penalties after five minutes of slow mo seems excessive to me. If it’s not a clearly blown call just play on.

I know your just bitter cuz ur losing....but seriously, you like the delays?....you like the whining that holds up the what should be fluidity of play. England would be better served to give up on the begging for fouls and worry more about getting into the pattern where they were successfully penetrating the middle of US defense....

Sorry dude....but that shit “is” the reason why people don’t like soccer in the US.
    Please name a faster and more fluid sport. I'll wait. There are 2 answers I'll accept.

Back in 1994 it was a big deal that the World Cup was being brought to us commercial free. 90 minute games with a 20 (edit: 15, derp) minute halftime took 120 minutes to play out, almost every single time, unless it went into OT. No other televised US sport goes commercial free, but soccer does.

People in the US don't like soccer because they can't appreciate a midfield battle, they cannot accept the concept of a draw, and they sure as hell don't know what running for 90 minutes feels like.

Personally I can't stand American football or Basketball. Football is 7 seconds of action followed by 40 seconds of standing around and maybe a short lecture by the referee on what rule was broken that play resulting on a wholesale do over. At the end if you're winning, you can just take a knee and decide not to play anymore. Basketball turns into a free-throw shooting contest for the last hour (15 minutes of 'game' time) of play with 12 timeouts to discuss how the team is going to foul the other team and force another free throw. And god help you if the game is televised and you have to take commercial breaks in the middle of play as well. What shocked me was how much worse it is to watch the NFL in person, without the benefit of watching the replay run 2-3 times to fill the dead air.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Imagine Maradona’s career if they had VAR because the hand of God goal never would’ve happened. Kind of a butterfly wings moment.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    a 20 minute halftime
    Huh?

Imagine Maradona’s career if they had VAR because the hand of God goal never would’ve happened. Kind of a butterfly wings moment.
    Talking of which this movie just launched in UK.

Out in the US later this year.

shit, brainfart. 15 minute halftime
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Personal opinion, 2nd England goal should have stood. I'd never overturn something that fucking close. I'd also have not assigned the PK either based on that replay. Perhaps that was a make up call.. Still shitty calls via replay when the replay's supposed to do the opposite.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Please name a faster and more fluid sport. I'll wait. There are 2 answers I'll accept.
    Ultimate.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy