Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fucking Fed Ex

Was it the same buddy that shit all over your white carpet in your ski house that you replaced with more white carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Was it the same buddy that shit all over your white carpet in your ski house that you replaced with more white carpet?
    I don't think it was his buddy that actually shit on the carpet, but his buddy's dog. But I could be wrong tho.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

And in his defense, white carpet makes it easier to spot the shit.
    I still call it The Jake.

FedEx is dropping a contract for air shipment of packages for Amazon within the United States, reducing its ties with the online retail giant that is already expanding its own delivery business.

FedEx said Friday that it will not renew the contract for domestic FedEx Express handling of Amazon shipments when the deal expires June 30.

don't get me started on Fedex Smartpost and UPS Surepost. They pay USPS to deliver it the last mile except in Truckee it just sits in the PO and you have to drive downtown and pick it up. WTF are they getting paid for?

And, the smart post tracking number isn’t traceable for last mile.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    And, the smart post tracking number isn’t traceable for last mile.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The USPS tracking number is in the last Fedex tracking post. (One of the most wonderful things that has happened to me in my life is when I figured out that you could highlight , right click, and google search a tracking number. The next most wonderful thing was when I figured out you could do the same thing with a flight number. I guess I've had a dull life.)

you will not have to worry, fed ex is apparently putting the halt to shipping some amazon packages; SO we can expect amazon to put fed ex out of business soon and replace them as a delivery service.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The USPS tracking number is in the last Fedex tracking post. (One of the most wonderful things that has happened to me in my life is when I figured out that you could highlight , right click, and google search a tracking number. The next most wonderful thing was when I figured out you could do the same thing with a flight number. I guess I've had a dull life.)
    I took my tracking receipt to USPS on a Fedex smartpost at the bequest of FedEx. USPS said not their number, call Fedex.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I took my tracking receipt to USPS on a Fedex smartpost at the bequest of FedEx. USPS said not their number, call Fedex.
    maybe they're doing it differently now. I'll be finding out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    FedEx doesn't owe you shit. Your dumbass buddy that can't fill out forms, however, owes you $125.
    This continues to be the right answer.

FedEx knows two things: they get a lot of pissed off callers if the pkg comes later rather than earlier...so assuming Overnight when dumbfucks don’t fill out form completely makes sense from a CS headache perspective.

And it means the Default choice earns more monies.

Win/win for FedEx.

I'm waiting for a package that has a tracking number that works on line for Fedex Smart Post and for USPS, although when I google search the Fedex and USPS sites give me different delivery days--1 day difference. We'll see if it actually shows up.

I have never believed in santa, the tooth fairy or that a package will show up when them sites say it will

maybe in the big city but way up narth it just shows up
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I’ll pile on... fedex has definitely gone to shit the last few years. I used to be able to walk in, fill out an air bill and stick it on a box and leave it, walk out.
    Now, I have to go in, fill out a form, wait in line behind 10 people who’ve never been in a fedex station and wait for the clerk to type all my info in...it’s maddening.

The company I work for is starting to move a lot of our shipments from Fedex to UPS....which would,have been unheard of a few years ago.

read FedEx is going to start delivering 7 days a week and they're ditching the USPS smart post partnership
    Thank the lord baby jesus bc that postal partnership is the bane of mail delivery here. but bummer for delivery guys to have to work the loords day

also OP needs more reliable friends. I forgot you were the one w/ the buddy who's dog destroyed your carpets like they were on the 3rd floor
    skid luxury

FedEx Smart Ship and USPS. What a fucking joke.
    A little background. I don't get home USPS delivery to my house,I have 2 options, 1) a PO Box at the local post office or a private PO Box at the local UPS store. The local post office sucks so bad I choose pay for a the private PO Box at the local UPS store.
    If I want something delivered I can have UPS or FedEX deliver it directly to my house. If its shipped USPS or if the shipper can't tell me how they ship I send it to the UPS Store using both my PO Box AND put the physical address of the UPS PO Box store in the address lines.
    I ordered a few bike parts out of Utah, and they told me it would ship FedEx or FedEx Smart Ship. FUCK that Fed Ex Smart Ship where FedEx does the long distance shipping and then hand it off to USPS to do the "final leg local delivery".
    2 of the parts got shipped FedEx, 2 parts got shipped FedEx Smart ship. Both boxes left Utah the same day.
    FedEx went Salt Lake to 1)Henderson CO to 2)Gypsum Co to 3)Avon Co (my address) in 2 days
    FedEx SmartShip went Salt Lake to 1) Henderson CO to 2)Aurora CO to 3)Henderson USPS to 3)Aurora USPS to 4)Denver USPS to 5)Grand Junction USPS to 6)Avon USPS where it has taken over 2 days in the Avon USPS to get into the PO Box company's bin.
    2 days vs 10+ days.

Fucking Fed Ex

In like 08 I got a pack mailed to my from the county you want it from

Fedexed
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

well said.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    well said.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they used that quote in a superbowl ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........