Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fucking Fed Ex

Fucking Fed Ex

So a friend of mine ships me a 1 lb 4x4x6 inch box, weighing one pound. He uses my account number but forgets to put the service type on the airbill. It should have gone three day.
    Well, fed ex automatically ships out overnight priority if this field is left blank.

Of course they wont do anything for the $125 charge i just incurred.

So pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    So a friend of mine ships me a 1 lb 4x4x6 inch box, weighing one pound. He uses my account number but forgets to put the service type on the airbill. It should have gone three day.
    Well, fed ex automatically ships out overnight priority if this field is left blank.

So pissed.
    So your buddy shorted you on a pound Mexican brick weed? The box should account for some weight too.

^^Yeah thats what is was. Because i live in CO and need weed sent here.

^^Yeah thats what is was. Because i live in CO and need weed sent here.
    Assuming this needs it's own thread instead of the "Things that Annoy Me" thread, I too am curious why you are sending weed to CO via Fed Ex instead of USPS Priority.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Insert picture of Tom Hanks marooned on a desert island with vollyball making Rolly eyes.
    watch out for snakes

Do what everyone else does - bitch on facebook and hope it goes viral. Or contact BBB and file a complaint. Refuse to pay, and dispute it when they send to collections.

FedEx doesn't owe you shit. Your dumbass buddy that can't fill out forms, however, owes you $125.

Put roadkill in the FedEx box. A dead squirrel with a waybill stapled to his ear addressed to the CEO with the overnight priority box checked.

So pissed.
    Sounds like your friend owes you $125. Why would this be fed ex’s fault?

You knew the rules. He didn’t.

I think Fedex is struggling with last mile delivery. I had a lost package recently and they took a message to call back a week later because it wasn't regular fedex ground.

Stock is getting pummeled.

Short Fedex, go long UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I think Fedex is struggling with last mile delivery. I had a lost package recently and they took a message to call back a week later because it wasn't regular fedex ground.

Stock is getting pummeled.
    Last mile is where they better fucking get it right. Why would I want [to pay a small fortune] to overnight something to almost the destination?!?!?!?

Should have paid in bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Last mile is where they better fucking get it right. Why would I want [to pay a small fortune] to overnight something to almost the destination?!?!?!?
    Separate companies within Fedex. I had a problem with Fedex Smart Post. It's a contract delivery service and doesn't get the same support. I'm just speculating what the major problem is with Fedex as it used to be a market bellweather.

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping...smartpost.html

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Put roadkill in the FedEx box. A dead squirrel with a waybill stapled to his ear addressed to the CEO with the overnight priority box checked.
    This.

^^^I'm not sure why more people don't mail dead animals with notes stapled to them to businesses who give them bad service. Instead people get on Yelp and write long winded reviews full of stupid complaints like the coffee was cold and the waitress was rude. Who really gives a fuck, send them a dead animal.

Not road kill, but I thought of this:
    https://methowvalleynews.com/2011/06...ves-smuggling/

The 12-count indictment culminates an investigation that began in December 2008, following a botched attempt to smuggle a wolf pelt, which was discovered when blood began leaking from a package delivered to FedEx in Omak. The FedEx shipping agent called police, and wildlife enforcement officers who examined the package contents determined it was a freshly killed wolf hide, according to court documents filed in 2009.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

well look at the bright side ... you got it overnight

so how would you have felt if you wanted it overnight but you got it in 3 days?

instead of demonizing fed ex should you be complaining about yer buddy

stalking him, shit under his door handles ?
    Last edited by XXX-er; 06-06-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

tl;dr

Why is Skideppow fucking Fed, his ex?

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

A little mistake, send 'em a mouse. A big mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A little mistake, send 'em a mouse. A big mistake...
    ...maul a baby deer and send 'em that?

^^^I'm not sure why more people don't mail dead animals with notes stapled to them to businesses who give them bad service. Instead people get on Yelp and write long winded reviews full of stupid complaints like the coffee was cold and the waitress was rude. Who really gives a fuck, send them a dead animal.
    This really is proper advice.

Way back when my friends older brothers found the only rental house in town dumb enough to lease to anyone under our parents age, much less these jokers, and promptly turned it into late 90s Animal House just in time for senior year.

When the eviction notice was eventually nailed to the front door (I always thought that was movie shit, but no) future Kent State dropout #2 thought it would be a good idea to grab the oldest, biggest fish he could from the grocery store, wrap it in the eviction notice, and stuff that shit behind the drywall on their last day.

I’m positive the landlord got the message.
    I still call it The Jake.

Back on track
    Name:  SH7544-2.jpeg
Views: 525
Size:  32.7 KB

because you give dead fish to your exs to get laid, dummy.

I ship all my packages through Bertold.. Always just in time, never a minute too soon either..

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!