FS: $85.56 Patagonia gift card for $75

Have a Patagonia gift card with $85.56 on it. Selling for $75 if that’s fair. Can either mail out or send the number and pin if you plan on using online.

KILLER DEAL MAN!

Morning bump for $70

Bumo

Clearly this is going nowhere for OP and it is time for the collective to make offers. Before the bacon gets thrown in the pot, I will start it off. I have a Visa gift card good anywhere Visa is accepted with $37.37 sitting on it that I will trade you straight up for your $85.56 in patagucci funds.

Many deals like this have been made here in the past. I have no idea why people are bitching about it.

12% off is a screaming deal. I bet they don’t give discounts like that, or more, by signing up for a newsletter, or simply waiting for a sale

Ok just to address some comments here...at $70 I’m offering it at 18% off its value. If you buy it and then use it with a discount code or during a sale than you still get to use savings on the value of the gift card AND the savings from the sale! I also generally only buy Patagonia gear and clothing in used gear sales/on eBay since it does hold up so well over time and that is what the company wants you to do. That’s one reason I am selling the gift card - because I would rather buy their stuff used! I have sold a Patagonia gift card here in the past at 12% off and no one batted an eye. I love the TGR community but it’s almost pitiful how much people complain about trivial things on here. And as far as only participating in the gear swap, I guess that’s feasible logic for not making me an “established mag” but I have also bought and sold plenty of items on here at good deals which to me is just one of the many great ways to contribute to the purpose and betterment of this group. Anyways, that’s all I have to say and if you want to shoot me a reasonable offer for the card, I’ll be happy to consider it!

will the op take bitcoins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

[QUOTE=Icculus13;5690337]Ok just to address some comments here...at $70 I’m offering it at 18% off its value. If you buy it and then use it with a discount code or during a sale than you still get to use savings on the value of the gift card AND the savings from the sale! I also generally only buy Patagonia gear and clothing in used gear sales/on eBay since it does hold up so well over time and that is what the company wants you to do. That’s one reason I am selling the gift card - because I would rather buy their stuff used! I have sold a Patagonia gift card here in the past at 12% off and no one batted an eye. I love the TGR community but it’s almost pitiful how much people complain about trivial things on here. And as far as only participating in the gear swap, I guess that’s feasible logic for not making me an “established mag” but I have also bought and sold plenty of items on here at good deals which to me is just one of the many great ways to contribute to the purpose and betterment of this group. Anyways, that’s all I have to say and if you want to shoot me a reasonable offer for the card, I’ll be happy to consider it![/QUOTE

Looks like you're as successful at selling gift cards for pennies off as you are at paragraphs.