Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jesus, someone buy these already! I’m doing all kinds of bike math (equation always ends with me broke), to justify buying these.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

So anyone wanna buy these puppies?

Muted hooked me up with these the other day for a helluva price. I did some more research and idk if it makes sense for me to build these up myself (I'm a wheel building noob and all my hubs are 32h).

So, I wanted to offer this back to the TGR community with a bit more info in case this would work out for someone else. Full disclosure: I have the rims listed for sale on KSL/PB for closer to market value -- but would prefer to keep these in the family if possible.

The rims are indeed as muted said -- basically perfect. The 1 rim we thought we could register for warranty unfortunately can't be registered. Here are the spoke lengths (Sapim CX-Ray):
    13x 286
    27x 288
    14x 290

These spoke lengths match DT Swiss 240 / 180 CL hubs. Enve has a master spoke length chart on their website if you want to investigate, but it seems the other DT Swiss variants (e.g. 6 bolt rotor) may not work. Not sure on the 350 since Enve is so high end they dont have that on their chart.

Also included is 28 enve nipples and a enve tubeless kit.

Happy to answer any questions!