Enve M60 Forty HV 29" Rims

These carbon rims only have a few rides on them, No dents and nothing more than some surface scratches on them. One can be registered for warranty with Enve. Comes with unknown aero spokes that came with the Enve rims, and enve nipples, rim tape.

I'm struggling with a fair price for these. I have them listed locally (UT) for $600, will do $500 for mag? I think that's fair. Shipping to lower 48 for cost of shipping from SLC.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Comes with unknown aero spokes that came with the Enve rims, and enve nipples, rim tape.
    Most (all?) Enves I've seen come with Sapim CX-Rays. Which means those are really nice spokes - like $250 worth of spokes.

What hubs? Boost? Driver type? Been looking for an XC-ish set for some slicker totes for the hardtail.

These carbon rims only.
    Comes with unknown aero spokes that came with the Enve rims, and enve nipples, rim.
    Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    What hubs? Boost? Driver type? Been looking for an XC-ish set for some slicker totes for the hardtail.
    I read that they are rims only.
    So I guess they can be what ever hubs you want, what ever spacing you want. What ever driver you want. Even whatever spokes and nipples you want.
    Last edited by Dee Hubbs; 06-02-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Ha! After I posted that I considered they were probably rims only, then I just went on living my life.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8463.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	284981

Whoops, sorry I missed these comments. Yes, get what ever hub you want, get them built and have a bad-ass new set of rims for cheaper than some equivalent used ones. Or is my math off?

Again, one of these can be warrantied. That means use it as a back rim, to me. I think they offer a discount to ones that aren't registered/bought used but check the enve site to be sure.

These are in near perfect shape. And the spokes def look like bladed Sapim CX-Rays. but there's no logo or anything to identify them.

Not sure why I can't sell these, make me an offer....

Not sure why I can't sell these
    Name:  294BC1F5-7E16-4E4C-BADA-FC96D0245C7F-8686-0000057139B992DC.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  94.8 KB
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.