TNF Warranty Question

So I sent back a Patrol Back and TNF got it on the 6th. I received an email this AM saying they just received and checked this item in and it would be another 8 weeks to get it turned around. That is almost 3 months from the time of receipt.

Anyone else have this kind of wait time for a warranty issue?

I seem to remember the zipper on an Arcterxy beta shell taking close to 6 weeks after i dropped it off at the head orifice in north van
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

yep, sounds about right, depending on their repair center or what's in stock to replace it if that's the plan
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Been a while but my tnf warranty work took forever. They got me hooked up though. Just not a quick process...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

They've got more teams doing product placement on wikipedia than they do in warranty department these days... https://wikimediafoundation.org/2019...ing-wikipedia/

just dropped off patagucci pants for a warranty issue. Told 8weeks for a repair, but if I wait it wont take as long. WTF???

I was a little surprised that they didnt replace them, after all they were less then a year old. I wasnt given an option, nor did I ask because I would rather they be repaired (all part of Yvon's repair not replace mantra.)

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I had a warranty issue with Mountain Hardwear. I heard from them pretty quickly after they got my tent but it took about 6 weeks for them to replace the zipper and get it back to me. Another time with MH it took months but only because I chose to wait for a new model that was coming out.

BUT PEOPLE ARE DYING ON EVEREST!!!

I just called tnf warranty today. They’ve had my tent for over 3 months. They told me that I should receive it in the next 2 weeks. Repairs were made last week, and it’s in the queue for final qa/qc. The tent is over 35 years old. All zippers were replaced on the tent body. Fnka!

TNF Warranty Question

Sent my TNF ABS vest in for zipper repair in early April '19. On 4/27/19 I received an email that they received my item. No email of plan of action and out of nowhere a large box showed up today. TNF replaced the vest with a new vest AND as a bonus included a canister with trigger/handle (I did not send in my canister & handle). When I spoke to a rep on the phone prior to mailing it in, they were not familiar with the product at all. Very impressed with the replacement by TNF!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7718.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	167.8 KB 
ID:	285652