Saga not sending orders?!?

Seems like a lot of people, including myself, seem to be having an issue with Saga. I ordered some bibs close to a month ago and haven’t received any sort of confirmation or shipping notice. I’ve called, I’ve emailed, I’ve PM’d on Facebook, and still haven’t heard a thing. Hoping someone here maybe has some insider info, cause they’re customer service is sucking. I know they had issues with the stock after being robbed, but it’s been 2 years and this product has been in stock all season. So Saga, let the people know what’s up!

Name:  IMG_1443.JPG
Views: 1036
Size:  43.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Uh-Oh, That is never a good sign for a company. My guess is they are using a third party for shipping and that order might have fallen through the cracks

Newschoolers might be better resource.

IME it is a little difficult to reach customer service at this time of they year. You do kinda have to realize they are small shop, with a very particular niche so things can and do fall through the cracks. Anytime this has happened to me, i just kept emailing in the same chain of emails and was eventually responded to in a couple weeks, and was given some free swag, or discounts for my trouble. I dont know, but i imagine that this is the time of year they are finalizing next years product and visiting suppliers and the overseas sweatshops that will be producing the product so they are probably very busy.

They, and consequently their preorder customers got screwed this year with their product being held in Chinese ports for a few months due to Donny throwing a tantrum. But even though it was out of their control they gave everyone whose order was delayed a $50 credit toward a future purchase.

Just keep sending "Has my order gone through?" in the email chain, and they will respond. Saga has never been shady, and i doubt they will start now.

Oh no. What are we going to do?

I mean, bro... the Chile/Argentina snow season is fast approaching and I just don't look fresh enough / thugg enough

... said no one on TGR ever.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post

I mean, bro... the Chile/Argentina snow season is fast approaching and I just don't look fresh enough / thugg enough

Meh, as a tall lanky dude they are one of the only companies producing outerwear that fits well, is technical (20k/20k) and is affordable. A smaller company making quality product for affordable prices, owned by snow riders for "core" snow riders is something im happy to support.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post

Classic 'maggot' virtue signalling. You're not original. You play into an identity just like everyone else.

dispute the credit card charge with your cc company. get refunded, or possibly get Saga to act. go buy ski outerwear from someone else. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Classic 'maggot' virtue signalling. You're not original. You play into an identity just like everyone else.
    Are new here? this is the cycle.

Get in line or GTFO.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Meh, as a tall lanky dude they are one of the only companies producing outerwear that fits well, is technical (20k/20k) and is affordable.
    I'll give Saga this, they make the best tall Ts in the ski industry.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    I'll give Saga this, they make the best tall Ts in the ski industry.
    nuthing breathes better than cotton. The fabric of our lives.

Saga not sending orders?!?

I’m just trying to get them to do something because Like I said before, “I’ve called, emailed, and PM’d on Facebook”. I want the gear, but the customer service is ridiculous. Even if a company is moving or going through tough times they should still keep the consumer happy to stay above water. Thanks for all the obvious ways out, let’s not hold the company accountable for their own policies listed on the web site or not doing their part of a transaction, cause me sending money for shipping and gear without receiving shit is super cool

They're probably waiting to get to the pants until they're done touring.

Don't try to stop them now.
    Tonight they're on the loose!

No one can tell them how.
    Tonight they're on the loose!

doesn't really seem like a good customer service attitude, but hey...

On the other hand, I wouldn't have expected them to be late...

On yet another hand entirely, apparently their lead singer (probably the CEO) also played for the Calgary Flames....so, that's a lot going on, between Flames practices and shipping pants and being on the loose and shit.

Name:  Lanny-McDonald-getty-jpg_191646.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  59.2 KB

^ That would be the gripping hand.

Well, apparently I’ve poisoned yet another thread into oblivion with my rapier wit.

This is quite the saga.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums