Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Whew. For a second I thought you might say something unhinged or racist...being your brand and all. This faux profanity thing is refreshing.
    Don't you have some tweeting about Trump to attend to..?

I explained my use of vocabulary. When in Rome, speak Latin.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I explained my use of vocabulary. When in Rome, speak Latin.
    Fitting statement for someone's who's stuck in a time where his life peaked.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think he was using that word to try to make a point but exactly what it was eludes me.
    I think it was a Westside Story Jets vs. Sharks reference.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Don't you have some tweeting about Trump to attend to..?
    And that's my brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    I think it was a Westside Story Jets vs. Sharks reference.
    Bingo.

if I was a gun club skeet shoot in Tennessee I'd say nigger like everyone else. But I'd never attend a skeet shoot in Tenn for that reason.
    Nope. You just make your home in a hotbed of racist activity....
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

PNW racist? Probably, America is racist at it's core. Buddy of mine, Colin, moved to Charlotte with his banker wife form NYS. Big competitive skeet shooting family. Joined a club. When his brother went down for a visit with his Guatemalan wife they went to see a shoot. Someone pulled Colin aside and told him his brother was welcome any time but some of the members felt the wife should stay home. I only know what I know. Anyway, I'm done playing with you and I'm gonna go play golf,. Why don't you go out into the lot, sit in a race car and make Vrooom Vrooom noises.

PNW racist? Probably, America is racist at it's core. Buddy of mine, Colin, moved to Charlotte with his banker wife form NYS. Big competitive skeet shooting family. Joined a club. When his brother went down for a visit with his Guatemalan wife they went to see a shoot. Someone pulled Colin aside and told him his brother was welcome any time but some of the members felt the wife should stay home. I only know what I know. Anyway, I'm done playing with you and I'm gonna go play golf,. Why don't you go out into the lot, sit in a race car and make Vrooom Vrooom noises.
    Well... I dont live in Charlotte but there is a thread for that.

All I know is the area in which you live has become a sanctuary for white supremacists. Its not hard to figure out. Not many people of color and if not behind a screen... white people are pretty pussy...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

I like how on the last two pages there are two separate battles being waged side by side.
    I appreciate Wooley when he's reminiscing about women's bras. He loses me on most other stuff. Or is that the other old guy?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I like how on the last two pages there are two separate battles being waged side by side.
    I appreciate Wooley when he's reminiscing about women's bras. He loses me on most other stuff. Or is that the other old guy?
    It's becoming pretty rare that people actually read what's in a thread before replying to it, so kudos to you my man.

This bud's for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Get off my lawn?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

How can you behead the remains, if you don't have your knife?
    And, you can't have your pudding, if you don't beat your meat.

Name:  gva2XAc.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  126.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Nah. If I have to use a gun to save a life or my own then that is infinitely more valuable than any amount of nails I hammer in a lifetime.
    Why would you need a gun to save a life ? You do realize that there is only a .01 percent of that ever happening, don't you ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

In a thread started by a troll, to troll that has a racist tone what else is there to do but join the party and toss some turds Bobbies way while I'm here. Logic and common sense have no weight in the thread. I told what I know and have seen to the group. I do try to call a spade a spade.

Hats off to you on this one Dave. 6 pages in 36 hours. Your gettin a bit chubby as you age. I'd lay off the prime rib.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Why would you need a gun to save a life ? You do realize that there is only a .01 percent of that ever happening, don't you ?
    he's a hero lying in wait

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    That's close to the same probability of me using a hammer.

I live next to a deranged teenager that pulls knives on his parents and makes bomb threats. He spends all day swinging when not being extremely violent. My probability is probably a little higher than most. That and we leave guns in cars here for people to steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    That's close to the same probability of me using a hammer.

I live next to a deranged teenager that pulls knives on his parents and makes bomb threats. He spends all day swinging when not being extremely violent. My probability is probably a little higher than most. That and we leave guns in cars here for people to steal.
    Sounds rad. Ever consider moving?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

He turns 18 soon and hopefully I don't have to shoot him before then. When we moved in he was 13 and not really violent.

The 68 year old gay man from Boston he met in a FB chat room called in the bomb talk to the local PD. Apparently he was sending him dick pics and his ideas of blowing shit up.

Adopted from Russia and has a twinge of autism which will send him into his rage fits.

Its bad. He had to stay in an institution for a period of time after this last one.

Hoping he moves once he is legally a adult. Also hoping he doesn't kill his parents before then.

Its exactly one of those situations you hear about and shockingly similar to the Parkland kid.

So a future school shooter lives next door and the big taker does nothing but cradle his guns. Sounds about right.

I know this it total thread drift, but do you happen to know the name of the club. i'm joining one called Rocky Creek which is more sporting clays, but i'td hate to join if this is truly the case.

Ya, the socially stunted, autistic neighbor isn't moving out when he's 18; Hell be living in the basement till the neighbors (that's you) smells something foul next door and calls the cops

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

So a future school shooter lives next door and the big taker does nothing but cradle his guns. Sounds about right.
    What should one do in this situation Wooley?

This should be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Ya, the socially stunted, autistic neighbor isn't moving out when he's 18; Hell be living in the basement till the neighbors (that's you) smells something foul next door and calls the cops

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    He took Dad's hand gun and ran away when he was 15. That was the start of his downward spiral.

Apparently he hates both of them and wants out as soon as possible.

If that doesn't happen, Ill scoop my equity and move.