Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Is a sword a knife?

Tandem knife fights on parallel zip lines going down Everest.
    watch out for snakes

"A man never speaks about what he did with the knife."

Name:  timthumb.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  9.6 KB
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    That's not a knife... THAT'S a knife. - Mick Dundee

I support the Bowie knife defense. Shock and awe.

I wanna see a bowie fight down in the tube station at midnight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4EFDGP4yg They smelled of pubs and Wormwood Scrubs. Fuckin A Paul Weller! And of course too many right wing meetings.
    The market is dominated by fat skis largely because young toughs want what they see in videos: organ donors hucking into heliski bowls. -Seth Masia

Clearly the English need a better way to defend themselves against such dastardly assaults:

Name:  knights_tournament_ls19-cta.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  38.3 KB

When knives are outlawed only outlaws will have knives

holy shit, london’s murder rate is up to 1/3 of new york’s, which is generally regarded as the safest big city in the nation.

EPIDEMIC!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Did he even get the irony?

From the CNN article:

David Lammy, Labour MP for Tottenham, in north London, expressed concern over the findings. "I am upset and angry that we have let knife crime reach record levels," he wrote on Twitter. "There is no silver bullet for this problem, but various complex factors must be urgently addressed. Ambivalence and inaction will mean more young lives are needlessly lost."

the party that brought you brexit!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    We talking knives? because I thought that was what the OP wrote. But sure, that happened- 12 dead in subway... apparently it's not so easy since it occurred 1 time and took 10 people to execute. And yeah - it's horrible as is any violence.

So - how many in Vegas again? How many monthly in US from gun violence?

The anti-control argument of "but they'll figure out another way" or "See? You can't stop it all so what's the point?" is flawed fatalist rationalization that basically dismisses the idea of any law enforcement because "something else will takes it's place".
    58 people were killed in Vegas. He used rifles and 1000+ rounds of ammo. Thank God we banned bump stocks. VATech was 32 in about 12 minutes with a 9mm handgun. Mass shootings are a completely different animal though and make up the most unlikely scenario. You should be more worried about getting struck by lighting or eaten by a shark.

UK is on track to have 78,000 stabbings by the years end. 2018 saw 57,523 examples of gun violence in the US. 21k so far this year.

66 Million people in the UK. 330 Million in the US.

Im glad I dont live in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    If you get stabbed, it's probably about 60% your fault.
    Except for the 300 mass shooting deaths and 1600 or so unintentional shootings we see each year, the remaining 13000 or so deaths from gun violence, 60% most likely had it coming.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

the brits are glad, too! win-win!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    the brits are glad, too! win-win!
    Those Jolly fucks are awfully violent for how few there are.

UK is on track to have 78,000 stabbings by the years end. 2018 saw 57,523 examples of gun violence in the US. 21k so far this year.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    better alternative title: unable to attain guns, assailants resort to much less effective means thus limiting causalities
    Its obviously a good thing they dont have guns with how violent they are. Pretty obvious they are not as responsible as us Americans. Good thing we split from that shit show long ago.

You have a .1% chance of being stabbed in the UK and a .01% chance of being a shot in the US. (Excludes shooting oneself). All very scary probabilities.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Those Jolly fucks are awfully violent for how few there are.

I wonder if the UK includes suicides with sharp objects in that 78k figure as >30k of the 57,523 US examples you are referencing were suicides.

What is disturbing is that a lot of this is "random" attacks for fun and games.. (Again, nothing to do with the USA, firearms, politics or Trump - sorry to disappoint )

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47765914

Four people have been stabbed in a spate of "cowardly and senseless" attacks in north London that police believe could be linked.Over a period of nearly 10 hours, the woman and three men were approached from behind and knifed in the back as they walked alone in Edmonton.
    The victims appeared to have been selected randomly, police said. Two are in a critical condition.
    Two men have been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
    The first suspect was detained just before 11:00 BST in Fore Street, Edmonton, with police saying that inquiries were continuing to establish if he is the person behind the stabbings.
    The second man, aged in his 40s, was arrested later on Sunday at a residential address in Edmonton. Both men remain in police custody.
    The Metropolitan Police said the motive "appears to be solely to inflict harm" as none of the victims were robbed and had not engaged in conversation before being attacked.
    A spokesman said the knifeman had acted alone and "mental health issues may be a factor".
    He added: "We are doing everything we can to apprehend the suspect behind these cowardly and senseless attacks."
    The first attack was on a 45-year-old woman who was hurt in Aberdeen Road at 19:02 GMT on Saturday. She remains in a critical condition in an east London hospital.
    Four hours later, a 52-year-old man was stabbed half a mile away in Park Avenue. His injuries are not life-threatening.
    Police believe the third attack happened less than a mile away in Silver Street.
    The victim, a 23-year-old man, was found injured at Seven Sisters Tube station at about 04:00 BST. He is in a critical condition in hospital.
    The final stabbing happened at 09:42 in Brettenham Road, less than a mile away from Silver Street.
    Police said a 29-year-old man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in the back. He has potentially life-changing injuries.
    Dervish Husseyin, 60, was at his friend's house on Aberdeen Road when he saw the woman "lying face down".
    "She said they had beaten her up," he said.
    Mr Husseyin said the woman had "blood on her back" but did not seem to realise she had been stabbed.
    "She said she only went out for a walk on her own," he added.
    Natasha Cameron, 45, who lives on Aberdeen Road, said: "I'm scared now because I always walk home [from work].
    "Now I'm definitely taking the bus."
    Detectives said they were searching for a slim black man, who is about 6ft 3in tall and was wearing dark clothing.
    Det Ch Insp Stuart Smillie said: "Police are treating the incidents as potentially linked. The four victims are all from different backgrounds and appear to have been selected at random due to them being alone and vulnerable.
    "He has approached from behind without warning."
    In a video message on social media, Mr Smillie added Edmonton residents should call 999 with any information that might help catch the suspect.
    Extra officers are on the streets to keep the public safe, a spokesman said.

The US over here like.

Not counting self inflicted... About 1200.

All good though cause we gain that back in about 6 hours. Yeah overpopulation!

Everything sucks.
    I guess that explains the connection between the ammosexual and anti abortion crews. If we are gonna shoot up the population, we need a steady supply of victims. God damn y’all have an evil plan al layer out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I guess that explains the connection between the ammosexual and anti abortion crews. If we are gonna shoot up the population, we need a steady supply of victims. God damn y’all have an evil plan al layer out.
    Who said anything about anti abortion? Jesus stay on track man. Take your adderall.

Guns will not kill you or the human race. Overpopulation has a good shot at it though.

But yeah... You have a .01% chance of getting shot in the US. You should really be worried about those odds.

FYI we had 920 less gun violence deaths last year. So the population continues to not shoot itself up as much. 5.8% drop.

We cant be peaceful and not need guns while simultaneously shooting each other up in a gun crisis. Yall have a problem with that logic.

Meanwhile the UK is under a Jack the Ripper scare. Glad I don't live in that shit hole. Although the Cotswolds are nice. Especially in a RHD DB11.

Let's compare the total net utility value of everyday citizens owning knives to that of everyday citizens owning guns? How many times a week do you actually use a knife to produce or alter a product, food or otherwise create value? How many times a week do you fire a gun to create value of some kind?? Same logic works for cars, guns, hammers, all the things gun carriers try to compare are false equivalencies..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Guns will not kill you or the human race.
    Sig worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Let's compare the total net utility value of everyday citizens owning knives to that of everyday citizens owning guns? How many times a week do you actually use a knife to produce or alter a product, food or otherwise create value? How many times a week do you fire a gun to create value of some kind?? Same logic works for cars, guns, hammers, all the things gun carriers try to compare are false equivalencies..
    Nah. If I have to use a gun to save a life or my own then that is infinitely more valuable than any amount of nails I hammer in a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Sig worthy.
    Its the truth. Unless you are really unlucky or a criminal.

Humans are a parasitic being and they are ruining the Earth. We gain 5400 humans a day in the US.... Do you really think that deaths from gun violence pose a bigger risk to humanity???

Take a little time to actually look at the probability of getting shot in the US. Take a look at the decrease in violent crime in the US. Finally look at the drop in actual deaths and try not to cry "the sky is falling" all the time.

Who said anything about anti abortion? Jesus stay on track man. Take your adderall.

Guns will not kill you or the human race. Overpopulation has a good shot at it though.

But yeah... You have a .01% chance of getting shot in the US. You should really be worried about those odds.

FYI we had 920 less gun violence deaths last year. So the population continues to not shoot itself up as much. 5.8% drop.

We cant be peaceful and not need guns while simultaneously shooting each other up in a gun crisis. Yall have a problem with that logic.

Meanwhile the UK is under a Jack the Ripper scare. Glad I don't live in that shit hole. Although the Cotswolds are nice. Especially in a RHD DB11.
    Actually, the topic is knife fatalities in the UK. Not guns in the US. Try to pay attention. I know it is hard for someone who just loves talking about guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Actually, the topic is knife fatalities in the UK. Not guns in the US. Try to pay attention. I know it is hard for someone who just loves talking about guns.
    Are you fucking dumb?

4th post this turned to how the US is worse with its gun violence. Not the case.

Take a lap. You mentioned anti abortion bull shit because you have no real thoughts of your own. I am very pro choice. Last thing we need is more of you.

Manufactured crisis is manufactured. Better make some more laws!!!!!

Nah. If I have to use a gun to save a life or my own then that is infinitely more valuable than any amount of nails I hammer in a lifetime.
    Sorry, but you have to also add in all the lives people use guns to prematurely end in the total utility value. Your maybe one time ever doesn't outweight the millions and millions killed worldwide every year. Now, using it for suicide might count for something positive if you're worthless otherwise..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I believe a royal decree announcing that anyone caught slaying someone with a knife in the kingdom shall have their head cut off and mounted on a bayonet in Hyde Park would go a long way to eliminating such acts.

That, and stop cooking every fucking thing in a stick of butter.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang