WTB: Attack, Attack2, Soly Warden MNC *DEMO* bindings.

So, looking for some bindings.
    In order of preference. [But cheap usually wins.]
    I am looking for Demo bindings only.
    I only need a single pair, but might consider more than one, if the price is attractive enough.

Warden 13 MNC [108mm brakes]
    Attack2 MNC [Also 108mm brakes]
    I'm open to original Attacks if they are quite/super cheap - probably 100mm brakes. I'll have to go spec some stuff, if I go this route.

I'm not fixated on something super clean, but please don't offer me some beat to hell piece of gear. I'd like this setup to be at least somewhat respectable.

I'm going to bump this - I still need some bindings. Probably a couple of pairs. [Perhaps three.]
    I'm going to reverse my choices now though.
    *** Prefer the Attack2 AT DEMO [I'm going to swap out some original Attacks - so since the Attack2 has the same hole pattern, it's way less drama.]
    Need brakes with the bindings @ 100 and 115mm

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    I'm going to bump this - I still need some bindings. Probably a couple of pairs. [Perhaps three.]
    *** Prefer the Attack2 AT DEMO [I'm going to swap out some original Attacks - so since the Attack2 has the same hole pattern, it's way less drama.]
    Don’t have any to sell but you should check the attack demo paper template thread in tech talk - don’t think hole patterns are the same for the toes

WTB: Attack, Attack2, Soly Warden MNC *DEMO* bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by waxloaf View Post
    Don’t have any to sell but you should check the attack demo paper template thread in tech talk - don’t think hole patterns are the same for the toes
    I've installed both recently. The regular demo and AT demo toe hole patterns are the same.

Oh, also, the demo heel pattern is the same as a lot of the regular models of Tyrolia bindings (Attack, attack2, Peak, etc).
    Last edited by lucknau; 10-06-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    It's last on your list I guess, but I have some Salomon MNC 13 demos that have maybe 4 days on them. 115mm brakes.

$115, shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    I've installed both recently. The regular demo and AT demo toe hole patterns are the same.

Oh, also, the demo heel pattern is the same as a lot of the regular models of Tyrolia bindings (Attack, attack2, Peak, etc).
    Ah, I thought he meant he was going from non-demo to demo, hence the toe issues. My bad—carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by waxloaf View Post
    Ah, I thought he meant he was going from non-demo to demo, hence the toe issues. My bad—carry on.
    Hmm. Oh. I probably read it wrong.

No, the orig is an Attack demo.
    Some offers on the Wardens - which is great.
    Still, I'd prefer the Attack2's.
    Anyone holding?

If OP doesn't want them and someone has Wardens w/ a 100ish brake, feel free to PM me.

second (or third really) for interest in MNC demos. PM me with any offers. Thanks.