FS - Fatbike Wheels w/ JumboJims

These wheels came off my 2016 Scott Big Jon less than 50 miles after I picked up the bike. I kept thinking that I’d use them at some point but I’ve since moved across the country and figured out the perfect 2 tire winter/desert quiver for my Dirt Thumpers, so these have just been sitting. Could be good for someone looking to build up a fatty and save some cash, since this fat shit is pretty damn spendy.

Here are the specs from Scott:

Rims: Syncros with CNC holes / 32H / 80mm wide

Front Hub: Syncros CT150 / 15 x 150mm QR axle / made by Formula

Rear Hub: Syncros CT197 / 197 × 12mm QR axle / made by Formula

Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evo / 26x4.8 / 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Liteskin / PaceStar Compound

Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10, 11-36T

Rotors: Shimano SM-RT20CL / 180mm Front / 160mm Rear

The tires have a few more miles on them than the wheels, as I rode them a few times on the Thumpers the first winter before switching to Dillingers, but they still have some fuzz on the side knobs.

Note that there is a bit of rust on the rotor pins from getting salty once. Granted, “once” was a weeklong road trip, but seriously Shimano, is stainless too much to ask?

Asking $250 + ship from SoCal. Local pickup/drop off b/w Pasadena and Mammoth is cool too. Feel free to price police if you think I’m way off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6499.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	216.1 KB 
ID:	283833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6500.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	234.7 KB 
ID:	283834
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

I love my Thumpers!

They’re so awesome. I went a bit crazy with the I9 option too since I figured I’d be keeping the bike for a long time. So freaking sweet.
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

I'm so glad you like them, I'll tell Patrick. He's a great guy and is doing some really great work down there in Austin. There will be aluminum gravel/xc rims and wheels intro'd soon and the new steel frames made in the same place the wheels are built are coming along quickly. The bikes with the new wheels should hit the general market in July. Each frame will be named Dirt in a different language, the first one is called the Shmutz which is Dirt in German or Yiddish.

If you need anything else from Dirt Components or if anybody needs anything from them use the code Trailhead for 10% off.

FS - Fatbike Wheels w/ JumboJims

I messaged him to thank him right after I got them. Every time I ride them I like the setup even more. Fantastic product and Patrick was great to work with on getting them set up. He even sped things up so I could have them on the bike for a trip to the NEK. The turnaround from order to delivery was insanely fast.

Super cool to see Dirt expanding into frames!

And thanks for the code!

dumbfuck.

Lusting after a wheel-set like the Thumper. I’ve got the same year big jon converted to 1x, dropper with a Manitou mastodon fork. The bike is s beast. Just missing a set of more competitive wheels. Not in budget yet. Some day.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That Don't Make No Sense

Ha, I’m the exact flip. Lusting after a Mastodon, 1x, and a dropper.

dumbfuck.

If y'all would like to get a Wren fork instead of the Mastodon let me know and I'll get you a discount on that too.

Bump. They’re boxed up and ready to go.

dumbfuck.