Help me price my 2011 Ellsworth 29er

Yep, I know it's a fossil to all you fancy pants riders. But it has treated me well and I want to gracefully take it back to the craigslist stable where it can be re-homed with children who will love it and squeeze it. Plus I need $$ for the exorbitant prices bikes now fetch. The Deets:
    2011 Ellsworth Evolve 29'er L alloy
    Stans rims 29"
    Chris King hubs (front and back)
    Chris King headset
    RF carbon bars
    1x10 sunrace cassette
    XT drivetrain
    Schwalbe nobby nics front/back tubeless

I know pics will help, and probably a stated weight. Seat and post info..... Just wanted to get this out there before everyone turns off their computers and starts eating hot dogs. It's rainy here and I am hoping people will be shopping. Any and all advice on selling, prepping, and a ballpark price is appreciated.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

29er parts sell. Ellsworth not so much. I bet you'd get good $ for the parts, especially the wheels. Sell them on the pinkbike buy n sell. Search function should give you a good starting price on there

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    29er parts sell. Ellsworth not so much. I bet you'd get good $ for the parts, especially the wheels. Sell them on the pinkbike buy n sell. Search function should give you a good starting price on there

Although I'm guessing hubs are 135mm quick release? Those won't sell for much.

That bike isn't worth a ton. Maybe $1200 ish? Realistically less.

Good point. Chris King axle spacing isn't ez to swap? Sucks that it doesn't take many years before good functioning stuff is just outdated. I'd almost keep those fof the new rig if the axles were swappable

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Good point. Chris King axle spacing isn't ez to swap? Sucks that it doesn't take many years before good functioning stuff is just outdated. I'd almost keep those fof the new rig if the axles were swappable

The hub shell width is different for boost, so you can't really convert old hubs. You can space it out, but either your rotor or cassette (or both) are going to end up in the wrong spot.

For $1000 I can buy a used Carbon frame 29er FS with 1x11. With 100x15 142x12 wheels.

I got $1000 for my Turner Sultan with similar build on Craigslist last year. You might get lucky and find someone that doesn't know better. I would guess $500 on pinkbike.