Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I picked up a used pair of Dynafit Superlite toes for this mod, and am thinking I can make adapter plates to slide them onto the Attack demo toe baseplate, so the same pair of tech toes could be used on multiple skis. Haven't had time to mess with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    I picked up a used pair of Dynafit Superlite toes for this mod, and am thinking I can make adapter plates to slide them onto the Attack demo toe baseplate, so the same pair of tech toes could be used on multiple skis. Haven't had time to mess with it though.
    Have you played around with this project yet?

Unfortunately no, working on Spring skis currently. Making adapters to mount Xenic toes on Tecton pattern.

I am in Austria. But i am super keen on some tech toe slide on adapter plate.
    Could wire money if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    BTW, has anyone considered 3D printing an adapter for the tech-toes to mount on the Attack rails? It doesn't need to be very strong, since you're only going up on it.
    I'm no expert on 3D printing, but the adapter would have to be pretty stout given the twisting load when sidehilling.

I was thinking a 3/8 piece of aluminum plate with a wide trough milled out on the underside, and slots cut into the sides of the trough to key into the baseplate. If the side slots aren't continuous and the adapter slides onto the baseplate from only one direction, you could drill and tap a hole for a set screw (with a knurled head to be finger-tightened) on one end that locks the adapter onto the baseplate. Or you could grind a notch into the edge of the baseplate somewhere and locate the set screw there, so the adapter can't move forward or back. Drill and tap the top for the tech binding.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    I am in Austria. But i am super keen on some tech toe slide on adapter plate. Could wire money if needed.
    Sorry, unfortunately I've put this project on hold, just don't have time for it right now and just sold the three pair of Attack2 bindings I bought for it.