Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    You are supposed to be my internet friends here. Anyone want to dispute that I have been through the gauntlet? I might have a unique perspective on the whole night mare. I am amazed that I am still sane?? And then. I remind myself that I am a maggot. A legend in my own mind.
    Does your room smell like paint thinner?

Open a window. And breathe some fresh air.

We all need a breath of fresh air.

This thread sucks.

Deans situation sucks.

Healing vibes to all.
    . . .

This thread is fucking weird.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This thread is fucking weird.
    MTT is fucking weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

This thread is really quite the journey

didnt the guy kill someone how do you rationalize that?

do we have some fucking wierdo's whom havent quite killed anyone

trying TO rationalize that ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by ptavv View Post
    This thread is really quite the journey
    Don’t stop believing?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

D ....amn, this thread is to long to find the post easily again...
    The Post with the link to Deans fall from grace, with 1st hand accounts from his wife and friends ,is a real eye opener...super sad how he went from a great dad, and husband ...to a raving lunatic.
    Anyone who read through that true account of his life posted earlier in this thread , would not be firing cheap shots(no pun intended) around this thread.
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    MTT is fucking weird.
    That's an understatement at times.
    And in all seriousness I want to apologize to everyone for the false drama yesterday. I was not in any kind of crisis. Into a 4th glass of wine. This is why I'm not supposed to drink at all ever

Again I went back looked at the picture and. My face went flush with embarrassment. I am truly sorry for subjecting the community to that. I have have no defense. This place has been very valuable to me for the past 15 years!
    Life is actually getting better all the time.
    Today is my first day starting a new job. I can't say with who, but I am a technical manager for an international consulting company my account is a major insurance company with 7000 agents spread across 10 locations. It's a big deal. One of the biggest for what I do. Again I never really contemplate "checking out". Right now I am nervous about working again. My last job ended July 2019. And then I lost the use of my leg. I thought it would end up being amputated.

But now everything is falling into place. It's on me.

I hope everyone has a great day.
    I am getting ready to sign in and get into my onboarding. Looks like I will head into town to get my I9 stuff noterized.

It's 4am and I have been awake since 1am.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

You’re a fucking cunt
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    You’re a fucking cunt
    Ahhhh
    That’s the loving spirit of our online community.

Well played
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I'm a fucking cunt
    FIFY

​I am not in your hurry

Been lurking the thread since inception.

Matt K: helluva first post, thanks for some education.

Buttahflake: fuck off and go away.

MTT: you are the reason I'm posting in this weird thread. Sounds like you could use some community support. You got mine, and you got this today. Good luck on your first day. Many of us are there with and for you unless stuck with their head up their ass in Walpole.
    Oh yeah, leave the guns at home...
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

•I could possibly do this all day

same for Dean - he fell of a ledge. maybe for a long time in between long bouts of sanity
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    Been lurking the thread since inception.

Matt K: helluva first post, thanks for some education.

Buttahflake: fuck off and go away.

MTT: you are the reason I'm posting in this weird thread. Sounds like you could use some community support. You got mine, and you got this today. Good luck on your first day. Many of us are there with and for you unless stuck with their head up their ass in Walpole.
    Oh yeah, leave the guns at home...
    I came here for the same. Good luck on the new gig MTT.

Weird thread with many personal drama. One takeaway is to hug your family, have that beer with that weird friend you have been putting off for awhile, and chat.

Everyone is fighting their own struggle, however futile it may seem from the outside looking in.

let's see if i have this straight:

we cant talk about guns because its political,
    disrespectful and cunty

we CAN call each other cunts

ok, got it!

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post

disrespectful and cunty

ok, got it!

Welcome to TGR. Back to Dean Cummings....

Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post

disrespectful and cunty

ok, got it!

down under everyone is a cunt but as buddy told me you got good cunts and bad cunts, shooting someone would make you a bad cunt
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

This thread may be a bit weird but so is the Dean story but at least it's interesting. Skiing itself or talk about it can get so boring after a while
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    down under everyone is a cunt but as buddy told me you got good cunts and bad cunts, shooting someone would make you a bad cunt
    Dick Cheney agrees.

Years ago I was driving a short bus back from transporting a disabled guy to his rural home 25 miles north of my small-ish rural hometown.

A guy runs out to flag me down on the highway. Our rural fixed routes are flag-stop, so when this happens I try to stop and take them if I can, or at least explain why I can’t take them.

So this guy barefoot in pajamas is like “ LET ME IN!!! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE THEY’RE RIGHT BEHIND ME, THEY’RE GONNA SHOOT US, GET GOING, THEY’RE GONNA SHOOT US BOTH”....

So I let him in and stomp on it....figuring wtf, we’ll figure it out as we go.

So as we’re driving, 25 winding miles to go until town, I’m trying to figure out wtf is going on here. This guy is thinking some meth dealer is going to kill him, he ran for his life out to the road. This is not impossible, sadly, this place where I grew up has turned super methy. I tell this guy, hey I’ll just drive you right to the police dept, you’ll be safe there. He has some huge elaborate story about how the police are in on it, he can’t trust anyone.
    I ask him about friends/family out of town, is there some place you can go hide out? It just gets crazier and crazier, scarier and scarier...he hid under his trailer and listened to these guys trying to find him.... watch your rearview they’ll catch up to us! Somebody probably saw him get on the bus! I just kept gently steering the talk to calmer stuff. How can we get you to safety?

I decide not to use my radio to call my dispatch, I don’t want to spook this guy. And I just drove him where he wanted to go, then called it in and did paperwork. He left a bag of rx drugs on the bus, a cop came to get them and when the cop was at the bus station this guy came walking back to get his drugs.

This was before we got cameras in all the buses.

It was a hard day. These situations are so hard.

Hope that Rx was in his name when he walked back in. Otherwise, knowing cops, his day was about to get a whole lot harder. I hope the cop adopted your approach, IAS, but experience says differently. People need to be a bit more understanding of the shit others are going through, just as long as they aren't causing harm to others.

Like so many around Dean as he slowly freaked out, I didn’t really know what to do (about this schizophrenic I had freaking out on my bus, not Dean, I wasn’t around Dean during this deterioration) about the immediate freaked out guy in front of me... you’ve got an adult man with rights, it’s a messed up world with corruption and violence, so what he’s saying could be true... most of my thinking was involved in just not getting on the wrong side of all this misplaced aggression and getting shot or something. It’s like, once somebody is that unable to assess what’s happening around them and that agitated, it feels like anything could happen, and you just want that live grenade away from you.
    Is some random police patrolman the right mechanism to handle this? Almost certainly not. Is there some well-set-up, reasonable residential situation where dangerous paranoid schizophrenics can go feel safe and be evaluated and helped? Almost certainly not. Is doing nothing ok? Not really. The whole thing stinks, because we’re in a system built to prioritize rights and freedoms at the risk of encountering somebody actively in the process of losing their mind and becoming criminally insane.

From my point of view, the best possible thing to take away from all this is that in a gentler, less-armed society, the breakdowns may still occur (genetics, etc) but they would likely be less violent and catastrophic. We should really strive in our own families and communities to be gentler, and less saturated with warlike ideation and weaponry. It’s the only approach I can see working long-term.
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 04-05-2021 at 04:30 PM. Reason: For clarity

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Like so many around Dean as he slowly freaked out, I didn’t really know what to do... you’ve got an adult man with rights, it’s a messed up world with corruption and violence, so what he’s saying could be true.
    Is some random police patrolman the right mechanism to handle this? Almost certainly not. Is there some well-set-up, reasonable residential situation where dangerous paranoid schizophrenics can go feel safe and be evaluated and helped? Almost certainly not.

From my point of view, the best possible thing to take away from all this is that in a gentler, less-armed society, the breakdowns may still occur (genetics, etc) but they would likely be less violent and catastrophic. We should really strive in our own families and communities to be gentler, and less saturated with warlike ideation and weaponry. It’s the only approach I can see working long-term.
    That’s un-American!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Can someone provide us a summary of this thread for those of us who haven't paid much attention?
    The 333 skis guy killed a guy?
    Some of you know him?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.