Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ^careful there. you know you're one of them right?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Dean Cummings went full-bore crazy

I can’t figure out why a heli op stiffing people and being blasted for it all over the internet is a bad thing.

Shit. Does that make me FLDS???

Carpathlan: LDS AND FLDS are two very different things. I have grown up surrounded by LDS people and they are some of the best, most family oriented, honest people I know. Dean grew up surrounded by the same.

I am sure FLDS people can be awesome too. But some of them move to remote locations and then take over towns and have 12 year olds marry their uncle, cousin, etc. Some of them kick out members and give their family (Wives and children) to other members. There are boys that get kicked out of the church that literally are left on street corners in St. George to fend for themselves with little education and no money. All of this causes me to judge that group harshly.

For full disclosure, I grew up with Dean. While we were never real close, I skied with him a lot. and kayaked with him a little. At the time I knew him, he partied too hard, but was someone I would trust. You could argue I did trust him with my life, because that is what Kayaking is.

My saying he took an aggressive line in marriage is a recognition that a girl who grew up in a polygamist community, might not be real open to outsiders, and might have some demons arising from a unusual family dynamic. From my perception, they polygamist community within the FLDS is one that has understandably had guards up for generations, and will drastically turn on those that threaten them.

Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle. If Dean set up his life in a way that his wife's family had influence on his business, and then his marriage went sideways, there may be more to his video than pure conspiracy crazy. I'm sorry it went this way for him. If he ripped people off, I hope they are working with the proper authorities to get their money back.

^But, is she FLDS? i saw nothing to that effect.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Do you think Mormons and Muslims are equally dumb?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    ^careful there. you know you're one of them right?
    I'll add a number and get back to you

Consider it a Public Service Announcement (PSA) to let the general skiing public know that Dean has been taking everyone's deposit money and NOT honoring his commitments. It's a trend with him - taking money/not being honest to settle his debts/fraudulent behavior.

It has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with someone that has potentially mental health issues that is blaming the FBI, the Governor, the military, the mafia, the church, Powder Magazine, his employees for his current business condition. For those of you that have been around awhile know that Dean has not been able to get helicopter operators from any local Alaska helicopter company - he's stiffed them all over the years to the point where he was having to ferry a ship all the way to AK from Colorado the past couple of years. Of course, some will still want to believe that all these organizations are "out to get" a small business that has supposedly uncovered "Scooby-Doo-esque" conspiracies and now these shadowy forces are plotting his destruction.

Here's another example: his entire guide staff and support team quit en masse mid-season last year due to his lunatic state. Again, the staff had no religious affiliations, they just wanted to guide and work in AK under someone sane and "normal".

I posted the link to Dean's 20 volume YouTube manifesto as a warning, it's slight better to be simply bat-shit crazy than a full-blown fraudulent con-man/huskster that is simply using his name to swindle people out of their money.

*Consider it a PSA to the general public that the buyer should be aware of what's going down in Valdez*

Scooby’s more of a ‘biler..... loves the highmarking.

fact.

I do not know why the OP felt the need to save us from Dean, Although I would agree with the second paragraph. I just stopped by the Forest Service and his permit was revoked this spring. So if he swindles you out of heli money you probably deserve it now. I imagine the sharks will be circling for the permit.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I don't know this guy Dean or much about him, I bear him no ill will but if he is rips people off I would appreciate knowing he rips people off and so would the people whom are about to be ripped off
    Funny side note Al, about 10 years back when the new 20/20 ppl bought Ski Smithers they upgraded the office space there on Railway Ave.

In the office behind the reception counter was big blown up poster close up shot of Dean making big jump turn on a steep spine in AK with a bunch of heli bamboo LZ markers in his pack.

I remember asking the manager lady why that pic and not something more local like a pic on Hudson Bay Mountain and she gave solid non-answer.

It might still be there for all I know...

yeah not a suprising answer anyhow lotsa change sine then

the office was moved over to main street

just one owner now he hired a real accountant who is running the hill/counting all the beans which is a good thing

I deal with buddy for the run cutting and he is good to deal with, he makes sure things stay lean and in the black

that manager lady and her hubby have been out of the business for quite awhile,

they moved away but he was killed very recently in a plane crash up the babine river doing thermal imaging to look for old forest fires ... tragic eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Looks like the USFS took H2O's permit away:

https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/chuga...d=FSEPRD650627

Turns out the Feds don't give their land to total criminals/liars. Sucks to be Dean.

sucks, i just put down a 2k deposit. fuck.

wtf.

No way, really?

Can you dispute it with a cc company?

i have not heard back. i can't believe it. WTF. fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    sucks, i just put down a 2k deposit. fuck.

wtf.
    You're joking, right?

You didn't see this thread before today?

If he's really still taking people's deposits after pulling stakes on his buisness then it's criminal

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

i will contact a lawyer first thing.

beware.

zing, sorta.
    Last edited by byates1; 08-18-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: .. bxs brth cntrl pls..

yo, see what coming.

clearly

I'm persistently curious about this situation.

There has to be so much more story behind all this. I wonder wtf is really going on.

He’s hanging out in Verdi with MTT.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    He’s hanging out in Verdi with MTT.
    Quite plausible explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I'm persistently curious about this situation.

There has to be so much more story behind all this. I wonder wtf is really going on.
    All that talking sounded like he was twisting pipe to me

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Quite plausible explanation.

More crazytrain/comedy gold: https://youtu.be/dOIxPoinvCU

Recommend you fast-forward to 21 minutes into the interview.

Starts off with a cool history of Dean/Heliskiing in AK for about 20 more minutes before it goes fully off the rails.

Some highlights that Dean has got the scoop on:

- 9/11 was an inside job, they used "advanced projection" to create fake planes to hit the Twin Towers/Pentagon

- The Department of Energy wanted pro-skiers to test their energy weapons on and selected Dean. They tried to fool him by trying out experimental avalanche transceivers that used different "frequencies". That's how they found out his personal frequency for targeting. They "tapped" into his frequency. They also inserted a "chip" into him. No details how it was inserted in him or if it went up his butt.

- Dean had to teach helicopter companies how to test fuel and to land into the wind. It was unknown before his expertise in jet fuel and flight.

- "Hidden Shell Companies" raise kids to become family law lawyers and insurance brokers in order to defraud good people.

- Ski town cougars are part of a world-wide syndicate of ne'er-do-wells that are organized to take their husbands money and live in Aspen and Jackson so that they can hook-up with young guys. Beware of the Cougar!

- Don't let your wife bring your neighbor a casserole. It will cause cancer.

- Steve Job's cancer was an inside job. The syndicate and lawyer firms wanted him gone.

- The castle in Lake Forest is for cult activities.

- "They" are "on to him" - which is why they sent a young girl to marry him/have kids and destroy him.

- "They" want his top secret list of wealthy clients so "they" can commit real estate fraud. Possibly his Lucky Charms as well.

- Plenty more crazytrain stuff

psa: Level 9 in slc has H20 guides orange jackets for $fiddy bucks.....maybe collectors item, maybe investment, maybe barter goods with foreign nations....u decide...

specs:
    they orange, bright orange, they have no stretch, run small, kinda weird features , no size larger than med, have a giant logo....they are orange....
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....