Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 142
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,632
    That is completely plausible Hell, I know more than a few standard variety Mormons that sent their kids out on vandalism missions against perceived enemies of the church, so add in extra crazy of the rlds or flds which are both more fringey and his conspiracy rant could be real even tho it sounds nutso

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    champlain valley
    Posts
    4,754
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I'm surprised to not hear Matt Kinney mentioned...
    that's whose name I was trying to remember from TTips. Kinney had a serious beef with dean

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    So in conclusion, the moral of the story, which we already knew.... donít stick your dick in crazy.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    vernon
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    So in conclusion, the moral of the story, which we already knew.... don’t stick your dick in crazy.
    I had a mormon G.F. right out of highschool (both of us). best sex ever and a total nympho once she started. it did end badly though.... haha.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    I had a mormon G.F. right out of highschool (both of us). best sex ever and a total nympho once she started. it did end badly though.... haha.
    Mormon girls are on par w catholic school girls for high school slut antics

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western MT
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Kinney had a serious beef with dean
    And a lot of other people.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,760
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    So in conclusion, the moral of the story, which we already knew.... don’t stick your dick in crazy.
    And this is mans dilemma since the beginning of time, crazy can be fun and entrapping.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    And a lot of other people.
    Valdez Telehead. Not about him yet though.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,330
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    And a lot of other people.
    True. That said, I rented his chalet near Thompson Pass and had a freaking great time, and he took me and my buddies on a great tour.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,642
    jesus^ holy fkn christ.(referencing crazy divorce religious shiz)

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    1,234
    It saddens me that Dean is going through this. Iíve looked and it appears H20 is no longer in business. He always charged hard. Thinking you can make a marriage work with a girl that grew up in a polygamist cult is an aggressive line.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    GRRD
    Posts
    1,565
    There appears to be an overwhelming consensus that the Mormon scene and M.O. in general is 'crazy'. Poor dean got sucked in and is paying the price.

    I have to wonder if Dean was married to and subsequently divorced from a Muslim chick would people so quickly jump and say "She be crazy because Muslims are whacked!"... ?

    Quick back track, Mohammed went in a cave and had a conversation with the angel Gabriel and Mohammed wrote the Koran based on that conversation. That may or may not have happened exactly like that but we do know Mohammed saw the People of the Book (the Jews) and their maturing socio-economic model and he wanted to copy that model. He was politically motivated to create thought system to control the people and gain power.

    Jump up 1200 years or so, Joe Smith goes in cave and has conversation with the angel Moroni and comes out with gold tablets that became basis for Book of Mormon. He was politically motivated to create thought system to control the people and gain power. Despite the fact that when europeans landed in North America for the most part in 1400's, there existed no animals from the old world and no wheels from the old world but Mormons still believe that the Lost tribe of Israel came here at time of Christ etc etc, so stupid. Or rather, Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

    Both systems of socio-economic control rely heavily on over breeding within the approved population, aggregated control of the surrounding infidel population and supreme lack of critical thinking.

    FWIW, the Bible was written over time frame of 1500 years and is composed of 66 books written by 44 different authors. Supposedly the Old Testament predicted the events of the New Testament. It is a different animal but the Crusades yada yada I know.

    Do you think Mormons and Muslims are equally dumb?
    #threaddrift

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    12,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    It saddens me that Dean is going through this. I’ve looked and it appears H20 is no longer in business. He always charged hard. Thinking you can make a marriage work with a girl that grew up in a polygamist cult is an aggressive line.
    Again, (if the wife was/is RLDS as it has been said), the main distinction between the RLDS and the LDS/FLDS was their stance on polygamy, as they were steadfast against it.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    12,252
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Do you think Mormons and Muslims are equally dumb?
    #threaddrift
    yes, and equally smart as well. along with christians, jew, and non believers. I'm fairly certain the IQ variance among all disciples would be negligible.

    it's not about what you know. it's about willingness to suspend that which you know for that which you believe.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    GRRD
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    yes, and equally smart as well. along with christians, jew, and non believers. I'm fairly certain the IQ variance among all disciples would be negligible.

    it's not about what you know. it's about willingness to suspend that which you know for that which you believe.
    Ahh, so it's like watching a good movie or reading a book that requires a certain amount of suspended disbelief.

    I have faith in a responsive universe but what is the point in subscribing to a fictional filter story and related political contrivances out side of peer pressure and potential monetary gains? Or that is the point?

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I think it's kind of weird you edited his post into the first person. It was never clear that he was talking about himself. Maybe he was, but seems like you're framing something that may or may not be there. This is enough of a train wreck without that kind of spin
    Well they didn’t deny it. You’ve been around a long time. You’ve seen random trolls that roll through here and use teh trg’s to flame one company or another, I think it’s kinda lame. I had no disillusions that the thread would end, and Dean certainly doesn’t owe me anything or vice versa, never met him. Tuco seems like a straight shooter and he’s not a fan so maybe Dean isn’t the greatest. But as Yeti and others were saying, sucks to see a skier get dissed without being able to give their side of it. Did the m series lose 10g, maybe, and yeah that’s a lot of cash but If weather was bad they lose it anyway? Was it confirmed/corroborated that Dean took any money at all? Maybe I dunno.
    So yeah, if it was a mag that had a beef, carries a lot more weight than unknown passive aggressive m series throwing down.

    I have no horse in the race for sure, but here’s a pancake on a bunnies head



  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    12,252
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Ahh, so it's like watching a good movie or reading a book that requires a certain amount of suspended disbelief.

    I have faith in a responsive universe but what is the point in subscribing to a fictional filter story and related political contrivances out side of peer pressure and potential monetary gains? Or that is the point?
    i started to reply but my youngest graduated tonight and i'm buzzed and the layers were deep so i deleted. i'll just go with, 'maybe'
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,354
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Ahh, so it's like watching a good movie or reading a book that requires a certain amount of suspended disbelief.

    I have faith in a responsive universe but what is the point in subscribing to a fictional filter story and related political contrivances out side of peer pressure and potential monetary gains? Or that is the point?
    Might as well add L. Ron Hubbard to the list...



    Don't know Dean, but he's human like most of us which means good days/bad days, hopefully he is able to rise above.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Well they didnít deny it. Youíve been around a long time. Youíve seen random trolls that roll through here and use teh trgís to flame one company or another, I think itís kinda lame. I had no disillusions that the thread would end, and Dean certainly doesnít owe me anything or vice versa, never met him. Tuco seems like a straight shooter and heís not a fan so maybe Dean isnít the greatest. But as Yeti and others were saying, sucks to see a skier get dissed without being able to give their side of it. Did the m series lose 10g, maybe, and yeah thatís a lot of cash but If weather was bad they lose it anyway? Was it confirmed/corroborated that Dean took any money at all? Maybe I dunno.
    So yeah, if it was a mag that had a beef, carries a lot more weight than unknown passive aggressive m series throwing down.

    I have no horse in the race for sure, but hereís a pancake on a bunnies head


    Yeah, I shouldn't have posted that.
    Without getting into specifics, let's just say Tuco and friend had a deal w/ Deano. After dealing with a bunch of shit(non-Deano related) and traveling 3k miles, Tucs and buddy delivered on their end of the bargain. Deano flamed out hard on his end. He made deal/promises he had no intention of keeping. That's why stories of crookery/dishonesty do not, at all, surprise me.
    I wish no I'll will towards the dude, but at the same time, Fukim'

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    I wish no I'll will towards the dude, but at the same time, Fukim'
    Thats a very good life motto to live by.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    cottonwood heights
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    There appears to be an overwhelming consensus that the Mormon scene and M.O. in general is 'crazy'. Poor dean got sucked in and is paying the price.

    I have to wonder if Dean was married to and subsequently divorced from a Muslim chick would people so quickly jump and say "She be crazy because Muslims are whacked!"... ?

    Quick back track, Mohammed went in a cave and had a conversation with the angel Gabriel and Mohammed wrote the Koran based on that conversation. That may or may not have happened exactly like that but we do know Mohammed saw the People of the Book (the Jews) and their maturing socio-economic model and he wanted to copy that model. He was politically motivated to create thought system to control the people and gain power.

    Jump up 1200 years or so, Joe Smith goes in cave and has conversation with the angel Moroni and comes out with gold tablets that became basis for Book of Mormon. He was politically motivated to create thought system to control the people and gain power. Despite the fact that when europeans landed in North America for the most part in 1400's, there existed no animals from the old world and no wheels from the old world but Mormons still believe that the Lost tribe of Israel came here at time of Christ etc etc, so stupid. Or rather, Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

    Both systems of socio-economic control rely heavily on over breeding within the approved population, aggregated control of the surrounding infidel population and supreme lack of critical thinking.

    FWIW, the Bible was written over time frame of 1500 years and is composed of 66 books written by 44 different authors. Supposedly the Old Testament predicted the events of the New Testament. It is a different animal but the Crusades yada yada I know.

    Do you think Mormons and Muslims are equally dumb?
    #threaddrift
    Comparing Mormons to Muslims is far off base .

    Muslims faith is their driving force

    Mormons faith is in their Family ,not the book of Mormon

    ...its obvious from the way they conduct themselves, generally- for both faiths

    remember FLDS and Mormon are two totally different ballgames
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    20
    Here's some lovely light reading from various folks posting on H2O's facebook site. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with religion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dean1.JPG 
Views:	178 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	285155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dean2.JPG 
Views:	190 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	285156

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    208 State
    Posts
    1,999
    ^^^ that's all fine and dandy


    So which one of these is you? And are you just going to continue to be bitter and post shit that anyone can look up?

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    17,719
    m28484 is on team RLDS?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    18,001
    I don't know this guy Dean or much about him, I bear him no ill will but if he is rips people off I would appreciate knowing he rips people off and so would the people whom are about to be ripped off
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •