Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by covert View Post
    Clearly you have never been compelled to listen to Dean for 1.5 hours.
    I got through about 2 minutes of that and had to turn it off. The Targeting Regime? WTF?
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Podcast from July 2019 w Dean.
    I have not listed to it yet, maybe during an hour and half ride on the trainer?
    What the fuck.

These people walk among us?

that’s what many of us ask when we read your posts
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Just bought my tickets to the rally in Portland. WTF?!?!?!?!? I need to Google some shit.

i listened to the podcast (sitting on my ass swilling ale) ....

the part about fraud venture capitalist investment groups
    profiling wealthy clients to steal identities and embezzle assets
    sounds like believable freakonomics ....

the part about directed energy mind control,
    projected images and misting, the DOD should be working on that ....

UPIGS, thats funny!

maybe i need another ale?
    yes, yes i do

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Dean Cummings went full-bore crazy

After watching Dean’s nutty YouTube rants my feed is giving me his heli op promotional vids. He certainly threw down some hair ball descents. He must be a mess locked up right now. It’s one thing to go from the streets to jail but AK lines to a jail...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZb3...&feature=share

After watching the Joe Exotic documentary, I think Deano could give the man a run for his money for creating a drug-fueled/extreme skiing/paranoid/narcissistic documentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupolicious View Post
    After watching the Joe Exotic documentary, I think Deano could give the man a run for his money for creating a drug-fueled/extreme skiing/paranoid/narcissistic documentary!
    That would get me through this quarantine.

seems Jason Hernandez-ish. wonder how many concussions the poor bastard suffered over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    seems Jason Hernandez-ish. wonder how many concussions the poor bastard suffered over the years?
    Do you mean Aaron Hernandez?

And yeah, an interesting question. I don't know how many he has had, but it is certainly possible that some were not diagnosed.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

It's the meth.

someone make this happen, anyone still talk to Stumpy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    .... how many concussions the poor bastard suffered over the years?
    didnt we all grow up crashing our skis, bikes, boards and playing hockey?
    add to that, chugach blast-off pro-level-stud heli-ops ....

i know guys who took a lot of hard hits to the head
    a few that took a lot of LSD, molly, crackrock, rat poison
    very few who took it all ....

dean sounds lucid, exact and relaxed in his interviews and podcasts
    and he looks healthy
    he doesnt sound like he has self-inflicted brain damage or CTE
    (to be clear, im NOT a dentist)

i cant figure out the next-level mind-control shit

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Homie shot someone. We have no idea why.

This is America. We’re all armed.

People do stupid shit all the time.

They’re not all concussed, ex-pro athletes. And they’re not all on meth.

Homie lost his mind for unknown reasons.

Prayers to those he hurt. And prayers to him.

What a brutal story.

Here's an update of Mr. Cummings:

Cummings said New Mexico law enforcement officials, mental health providers, jailers and prosecutors are all in on the global criminal syndicate with tendrils all the way to the Alaska governor’s office, and that his deadly encounter with Arriola was an attempt on his life.
    “The hit didn’t work,” Cummings said. “So now it’s time to frame Dean for a murder.”

More here:
    http://www.realvail.com/dean-cumming...urderer/a8271/

Cummings said Coombs’ death was no accident, and that Coombs was a victim of the same syndicate that’s out to get him, claiming with no evidence, “That’s how Doug got killed. They offed him.”

Yikes. He has completely lost his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Cummings said Coombs’ death was no accident, and that Coombs was a victim of the same syndicate that’s out to get him, claiming with no evidence, “That’s how Doug got killed. They offed him.”

Perhaps.

But what if Ullr is the boss
    And the syndicate can take you out with an “avalanche”

Hmmmmmm
    . . .

You need to be cognizant of nano-pawns in your Bluetooth speakers as well:

Cummings said he confronted Arriola about the syndicate, which the skier claims uses nanobacteria made from pumice silica in people’s bloodstream as a magnetic means of tracking digital signatures – “terrorism basically with 5G and Blue Tooth once it’s in your cells …”

Cummings demanded of Arriola: “Are you involved with this [expletive]? Are these nano-pawns on your property?” That’s when he said Arriola attacked him.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post

Obviously there is lots of horrible about this, but that statement pretty much kills off any, no matter how slim, chance that he is/was thinking rationally.

One of my best friends has had his ups and downs, thankfully not like this. He was selling software for a very large company when he got canned a couple of years ago. He ended up suing them. The suit would have gotten him at most a few million. He became paranoid, at one point he thought that a weird guy who did an airbnb on a property he owned might have been a hitman sent by the company. The company in question was worth around 20 billion. I tried to explain to them that a fired software salesman who made around 200k a year and was suing them for a couple of million was not something that the CEO of this company would give a fuck about. He is doing better now, luckily he never got all THAT far down the rabbit hole, but when people get to that conspiracy level it can be scary. We had to tell our buddy over and over that to company XYZ he was simply not significant in that way. I broke it down for him: "Do you think the CEO of a company worth 20 billion is going to risk going to jail for the rest of his life so that XYZ does not have to pay you a couple million?" Hell, the CEO would not even be told about the lawsuit, it would be far too trivial for him to waste time. If my buddy had pictures of the CEO dumping a body that might be different, but obviously that was not the case. It took a while, but eventually it started to sink in. He has gotten some therapy and he is doing better, but we were scared for a bit there. Once people get that embedded in paranoid beliefs it can be tough to come back. This seems to be a sad, and scary, example of what can happen.

Condolences to all involved. There are not winners here.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Obviously there is lots of horrible about this, but that statement pretty much kills off any, no matter how slim, chance that he is/was thinking rationally.

One of my best friends has had his ups and downs, thankfully not like this. He was selling software for a very large company when he got canned a couple of years ago. He ended up suing them. The suit would have gotten him at most a few million. He became paranoid, at one point he thought that a weird guy who did an airbnb on a property he owned might have been a hitman sent by the company. The company in question was worth around 20 billion. I tried to explain to them that a fired software salesman who made around 200k a year and was suing them for a couple of million was not something that the CEO of this company would give a fuck about. He is doing better now, luckily he never got all THAT far down the rabbit hole, but when people get to that conspiracy level it can be scary. We had to tell our buddy over and over that to company XYZ he was simply not significant in that way. I broke it down for him: "Do you think the CEO of a company worth 20 billion is going to risk going to jail for the rest of his life so that XYZ does not have to pay you a couple million?" Hell, the CEO would not even be told about the lawsuit, it would be far too trivial for him to waste time. If my buddy had pictures of the CEO dumping a body that might be different, but obviously that was not the case. It took a while, but eventually it started to sink in. He has gotten some therapy and he is doing better, but we were scared for a bit there. Once people get that embedded in paranoid beliefs it can be tough to come back. This seems to be a sad, and scary, example of what can happen.

Condolences to all involved. There are not winners here.
    Did he get the cash?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Did he get the cash?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    I think he actually got something like a 100k. The company had done some things they should not have, the details are foggy right now, but he would have been taking a risk pursuing it. Their attorneys made an offer that was worth it to him. The lawsuit would have been a nuisance, and you never know how those are going to go. There was some kind of issue with procedures, he had been injured while on a business trip, so technically working, and they did not accommodate his back injury in the ways they were supposed to, or something like that. But while he is a good friend, he has a tendency NOT to tell the entire story on certain issues. I don't think he had been a model employee, so walking away with a bit of money, they were looking for a reason to fire him, was probably a good scenario. Even before he was injured he was not hitting his numbers, he was a dead-man walking, the injury just delayed the inevitable. While I don't have a background in employment law I don't think his case was a slam dunk. And like I said, I am taking what he said about their not making accommodations for his injury at face value when I'm sure there are details he is omitting.

He is a good friend, but he hates what he does, locked in because he owns a condo in Newport Beach and likes to date women who like nice things, and he is someone who would look for a reason to be able to retire if he could. He has job hopped quite a bit and it is hard for me to accept that it is ALWAYS the fault of his employer. With the lawsuit I think he was actually HOPING they would fire him while he was still injured and under some kind of protection.

Minus whatever the lawyers take. They always win.

I hope Dean gets the help he needs without anyone else hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Here's an update of Mr. Cummings:

[FONT="]Cummings said New Mexico law enforcement officials, mental health providers, jailers and prosecutors are all in on the global criminal syndicate with tendrils all the way to the Alaska governor’s office, and that his deadly encounter with Arriola was an attempt on his life.[/FONT]
    “The hit didn’t work,” Cummings said. “So now it’s time to frame Dean for a murder.”

More here:
    http://www.realvail.com/dean-cumming...urderer/a8271/
    Why are you so obsessed with Dean? I don't think you've done anything on TGR except start this thread and keep it going, apparently obsessed with dragging a low man through the mud. What's your axe to grind?

Or....are YOU Dean???
    sproing!

Minus whatever the lawyers take. They always win.
    My guess is his attorney did quite well. I doubt he devoted a huge number of hours to the case and he would have walked away with a nice payout, without having to go to court.