WTB: 120/130 mm Fox 29/27.5+ Boost (Shorter offset if possible)

WTB: 120/130 mm, 29/27.5+ Fox Fork, 110x15mm boost, prefer 44/46 offset especially in 130, at least 7.5 steerer. (Would also maybe consider a newer revelation or pike if it was the right specs and deal, but prefer fox)

Trying to replace a rhythm 34 on my hardtail, anyone in the conUSA or canuckistan have anything in solid working condition or better for me?
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Can you get a 27.5x3.0 on a 27.5 boost fork?-2019
    (Fox 34 27.5 performance elite) (non 29er,)
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    Can you get a 27.5x3.0 on a 27.5 boost fork?-2019
    (Fox 34 27.5 performance elite) (non 29er,)
    I had a 27.5 x 3.0 in a non-boost Fox 34 Talas and I didn't die. I'm on the hunt for something similar as you are now too, 130-140 travel for a new project that's in the stand.

Are you looking to sell that Rhythm fork?

If it's a 27. 5 (not 27.5+) boost, tapered, I may be interested. Travel?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Are you looking to sell that Rhythm fork?

If it's a 27. 5 (not 27.5+) boost, tapered, I may be interested. Travel?
    Unfortunately it’s a 29/27.5+. But eventually would sell, full disclosure it’s got a weird click going on, not the CSU and still persisting after lower service. Can’t decide if it’s just the rebound settings and a noisy damper or something actual.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

This isn't the Fox fork you were asking for, but in case it's of interest -

Stumbled across this Manitou Mattoc 27.5+ fork on wiggle, for $192 ($172 after code). Mtbr reviews say it is actually a comp model, not pro, but who knows what you'll actually get from wiggle / CRC.

https://www.wiggle.com/manitou-mattoc-pro-forks-boost/
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

This isn't the Fox fork you were asking for, but in case it's of interest -

Stumbled across this Manitou Mattoc 27.5+ fork on wiggle, for $192 ($172 after code). Mtbr reviews say it is actually a comp model, not pro, but who knows what you'll actually get from wiggle / CRC.

https://www.wiggle.com/manitou-mattoc-pro-forks-boost/
    Don’t know anything about Manitou? Any good thought they were just spec’d On lower end bikes ala Suntour, am I totally wrong?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I've had several Manitou forks over the years, but none of their rear shocks. Some were pretty good (R7, Minute), some weren't (Black). They have a great reputation for standing behind warranty issues. They had a period of manufacturing issues (like Marzocchi) and got bought out (like Marzocchi) and hopefully are better now. I would generally think of them as higher quality than Suntour. They definitely go on sale for stupid cheap sometimes.

I was looking at the Mattoc because of its adjustability in some of its variants: high and low speed compression, some interesting valving that is supposed to address mid stroke behavior, and a separate end of travel compression adjustment that doesn't affect HSC or LSC. Mtbr is full of Manitou fans, but YMMV of course.

I've had several Manitou forks over the years, but none of their rear shocks. Some were pretty good (R7, Minute), some weren't (Black). They have a great reputation for standing behind warranty issues. They had a period of manufacturing issues (like Marzocchi) and got bought out (like Marzocchi) and hopefully are better now. I would generally think of them as higher quality than Suntour. They definitely go on sale for stupid cheap sometimes.

I was looking at the Mattoc because of its adjustability in some of its variants: high and low speed compression, some interesting valving that is supposed to address mid stroke behavior, and a separate end of travel compression adjustment that doesn't affect HSC or LSC. Mtbr is full of Manitou fans, but YMMV of course.
    Word, good to know!

fuck that noise.

gmen.