Triathletes and Cyclist - Dumping some gear

Probably not the normal TGR stash, but you never know. Hopefully this is acceptable to post here. If not, wipe it.

I don't have pics because of things like life, kids, etc. but if you are seriously interested I can dig them out and get some pics for you. Below is a list of junk I know is in the bike room somewhere and needs to go to make room for a growing family since I'm no longer racing.

All are Best Offer. Show me a price you think is fair.

ZIPP 808 Tubulars - they took me to Kona and through many other races. They supposedly have ceramic bearings & feel fast. Not sure if there are tires mounted or not. If they are you get em.

ZIPP Disc - Tubular - 1 tiny impact on the breaking surface. I clipped a pot hole, you can barely feel it braking, but I want to be transparent about it. I raced many races this way since then. Like any disc there are a few little surface dings, but nothing notable.

Cannondale SuperX . 56cm CX bike. Will sell as frameset, rolling fuselage, or fully built with a variety of wheel options. Basically tell me what you are interested in. It's built with a mis-mash of parts and was my pit bike. Ridden about 3 laps, and a few training rides here and there. If it was a disc frameset I'd keep it.

Stans Flow EX 29" Rear wheel from Scalpel - Ringle hub, ok condition with plenty of life left, needs a good cleaning.

9ZERO7 Fatbike Large with Carver carbon fork, 100mm Clownshoes, laced to Hope hubs - frameset and wheels only. Great bike but I want a Beargrease and can't till this goes.

FMB Cyclocross Tubulars (2) - brand new, never glued

Could be open to trades for:
    -Head Supershape speed/magnum/rally skis since I could use a good east coast groomer ski.
    -Thule (or other) bike trailer with ski kit
    -Xtracycle Leap - cargobike frame extension

Any pictures on the 808? Are they still interested in going to Kona again? Lol let me know how much, asking for a friend. She’s having a hard time justifying a set of Aeros at full cost despite having just qualified for Kona.

Quote Originally Posted by 2clue View Post
    Any pictures on the 808? Are they still interested in going to Kona again? Lol let me know how much, asking for a friend. She’s having a hard time justifying a set of Aeros at full cost despite having just qualified for Kona.
    Sorry, missed this. They are. I’ll grab some pics tomorrow. I will say, the new wheels are sweet, but you’re splitting hairs. Unless she is a solid bike handler I’d recommend a 404 or similar up front.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums