Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    They've been awesome for me. Which ones are they at Go Ride?
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    I had a warranty experience w Reynolds that was outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That's what I've been hearing. I need to see which model GR is actually selling, but sounds like a good local way to go. They've been pretty good to me in the past, and I saw one of their guys huck one of the biggest airs I've ever seen off of Fantasy Ridge a few years ago, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    They've been awesome for me. Which ones are they at Go Ride?
    I asked on the phone and they said they were the 30mm internal width Enduro rims, but I didn't get an actual model number. I'm gonna go head down there tomorrow if work cooperates.

never in my BMX youth could I have imagined a 1.5k+ wheelset but here we are. I thought I was susceptible to spending too much on gear when I was just into skiing and now mountain biking comes along. WTF. Superboost will make all these worthless in short time.

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    never in my BMX youth could I have imagined a 1.5k+ wheelset but here we are. I thought I was susceptible to spending too much on gear when I was just into skiing and now mountain biking comes along. WTF. Superboost will make all these worthless in short time.
    Haha! Truth!

If you haven’t pulled the trigger yet the crank bros synthesis wheels can be had for a decent discount. PM if you want deets

<snip> crank bros

Yeah I know, but the synthesis look like nice wheels/hubs and their recent products have been good IMO

Yeah I know, but the synthesis look like nice wheels/hubs and their recent products have been good IMO
    Godspeed, sir... Godspeed.

It would have to be one hell of a discount to bring them down into the price range of WeAreOne Agents, which are $1k now.

I’m scared shitless of CB products too but a friend’s on these now and they do look good. Nice weight, normal spokes and nipples, and i9 Hydra hubs. We’ll see how they hold up.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

I run the Ibis 941's they have stayed true and don't feel harsh to me. Have several buddy's on light bicycles, no major issues. Most are handbuilt on owners own hubs though so i can't speak to the quality of the wheel build. I spent a little time touching up the ibises once the got broken in, but haven't done much with them since (3+ years)
    Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    When I did twice the work for half the control, I was a whiny little bitch

Pulled the trigger on the Reynolds Enduro wheelset with i9 torch hubs today at Go Ride. I rode up Dry Creek and down City Creek and I gotta say, they might be worth the money. Bike seemed to climb better, corner WAY better, and all around seemed more stable. I didn't find them to be too poppy or rough, so I think for now I'll leave suspension settings where they are. So far I'm pretty happy, but poor. Thanks for all the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    It would have to be one hell of a discount to bring them down into the price range of WeAreOne Agents, which are $1k now.
    I think they are built with different hubs though too.. i9 101 vs hydra.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Ibis 741’s here bought on clearance. They’re burly, I like the DT 350 rear hub.

LBS hand builds their own on light bicycle rims or similar, super nice as well.